• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo codes giveaway

ruttyboy

Like everyone else it seems I'd be massively grateful for any spare EU "Too Many Games" codes, I have Monster Hunter and Animal Crossing, just need one more. Don't really have anything to offer in return except my undying love.

Vexxan

Club Nintendo isn't available here but my copy of Animal Crossing came with a code so someone might as well use it.

Quote to reveal PAL Animal Crossing code:

Danj

So someone in the So Many Games thread confirmed that you can register the same game on Club Nintendo twice provided one's physical and the other's digital. If anyone has any digital Fire Emblem or physical Animal Crossing codes I'd be interested - still have a bunch of Steam games available to trade. Or codes from any of the other games on the list of course.

Moosehole

So with 6 days left before the end of year I find myself 30 coins shy of Platinum status. Any fellow GAFfer out there willing to help out? I'm in NA.

hodgy100

Pal NSMBU code:
28M7OFBZHUOVGEFY

already redeemed my mates copy, and it wont let me register the game again when i got my own copy

Pal NSMBU code:
28M7OFBZHUOVGEFY

already redeemed my mates copy, and it wont let me register the game again when i got my own copy
Went to a lurker (or someone who didn't say thanks) as it shows up as "The product code you entered has already been registered." (yeah I was hoping for a bit much with like 7 hours to pass without use...)

Danj

Thanks very much to Duo014 who supplied me with a CN code in exchange for a couple of Steam games, now I just need one.

I have the following Steam items to trade:

GalCiv Complete Pack
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Poker Night 1
50% off Orcs Must Die 2 coupon (expires 7th July)
Anything else on Steam up to a value of £7

Thanks very much to Duo014 and Mr.Sam who both helped out with this!

schnarf

I am 5 points short at the moment. Just seeing if anyone has a spare code they could send my way. Would be really appreciated.

Drago

I am 5 points short at the moment. Just seeing if anyone has a spare code they could send my way. Would be really appreciated.
If you have a 3DS and $2 to spare, you can buy Gunman Clive and get a 5 coin survey afterwards, I believe.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
If you have a 3DS and $2 to spare, you can buy Gunman Clive and get a 5 coin survey afterwards, I believe.

Or buy Samurai G for $1.99 and get 10 coins.

Or buy both.

Me said:
20 cents per coin (10 for $1.99) -- 3DS
Samurai G

30 cents per coin (10 for $2.99) -- 3DS
Pokemon Dream Radar

40 cents per coin (5 for $1.99) -- 3DS
Gunman Clive
Crazy Chicken Pirates 3D
Bird Mania 3D
Rising Board 3D

40 cents per coin (10 for $3.99) -- 3DS
Super Little Acorn (on sale)
http://clubnintendo.potchgult.com/2013deals.html

I have a few codes to give away, unfortunately I'm not sure if they work or not.
It doesn't say that they've been used, but it also doesn't say anything else. Just goes back to the register product page.
So for safety sakes I will list the games that I have codes for, first person to PM the game they want, gets it, so first come, first serve.
I'm doing it this way so only one person gets a code, instead of all of them (lets be nice):

Mario & Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story
Link's Crossbow Training
Phantom Hourglass
Heartgold
Ocarina of Time 3D
NSMB (DS)
Animal Crossing: City Folk

If you don't get a reply from me, you were too late. Deeply sorry.

All gone, and one error. Maybe this'll happen again next year? Who knows :D

Probably a common question, but if you try to redeem a code and you've already redeemed that title once, do they invalidate the duplicate code or can you still gift it?

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Probably a common question, but if you try to redeem a code and you've already redeemed that title once, do they invalidate the duplicate code or can you still gift it?

They just say: You already registered this title.

(tried to register xenoblade TWICE)(Yes I own 2 copies)

Karakato_001

Neo Member
So a friend gave me his CN code for NSMB2 and since I already registered that game before, it is moot for me. First one to quote me gets it.

Here in Europe if the title is "different" you can register it. Examples:
Xenoblade, Xenoblade limited edition
Animal Crossing (cart), Animal crossing (download), Animal crossing (hardware bundle preload).

Fox Mulder

I got metroid prime trilogy at gamestop recently, and don't care about using the club nintendo code if it's still valid.

7zq-kz9z-xgqz-9v3

Fox Mulder

The bigger shock is that you found metroid prime trilogy at a gamestop.

They're around, I occasionally check their website to see if it's in stock around me. they do charge $75 for it now, but the game is mint. I ended up getting it for $45 or so with one of their power up rewards coupons.

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Nice thread! If anyone has any Europe/UK Club Nintendo codes I would appreciate them :)

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
hi guys!
I have a Splinter cell wii u PAL code to trade with another Wii u code if possible
anyone interested?

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Sorry for the bump, but I'd like to thank the OP: I was able to trade a code with another one, and I've just ordered the Pikmin keychain! :D

Btw, I've got also a Animal Crossing promotional code (the code to download the game in PAL regions if you registered a 3DSXL), so if anyone is interested in receiving it, I'd trade it in for a PAL Club Nintendo code!

TunaLover

Looking for some PAL user to exchange my Project Zero 2: Wii Edition code, for some US code.

It's hasn't been used, and expire on 29/12/2015.

DSC05325.jpg

finley83

Banned
Looking for some PAL user to exchange my Project Zero 2: Wii Edition code, for some US code.

It's hasn't been used, and expire on 29/12/2015.

DSC05325.jpg

I can swap you for a Super Metroid Wiishop code... I bought it not realising it wouldn't register on a PAL console :(

narton

I got an import 3DS LL Circle pad pro XL, and it comes with a Japanese club nintendo code.

EDIT: I'm just gonna give it away actually. SPRA EPKA 1N4B 34ZB WK7S

This is probably LONG expired but I thought I'll throw it out to see if anyone wants to try it

Club Nintendo JAPAN
Captain Rainbow

quote to reveal

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
I need 2200 stars for PAL club nintendo within the end of january, 'cause Nintendo is making my stars expiring at the end of the month...and the only interesting prize is the Luigi relax set at 6000 stars...Anyone want to help me out?
I'll cover the debit giving away new codes to match the stars numbers after February on

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Hi everyone
I've got a COD BLOPS2 Wii U code to trade with another Wii U code. Anyone interested?
It's the PAL version!

Moodkip

I believe now would be a good time to revive this thread, for those like myself who wish to attain Elite status before March 31, 2015.

170 coins to go :(

(I keep forgetting to do those stupid surveys.. ugh)

I need 180 coins before I can get platinum status. If there's anyone generous enough to donate codes they don't want, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'v got 5550 stars and I would like to reach 6000, because I am sure all the cool stuff will be at 6000 at least.

If someone have spare codes, I'll take it!

Blues1990

Can someone be generous enough to PM me some codes that they don't want to use? Money has been tight for me, and given I really don't want to miss out on what final physical rewards that will be available later this year, I want to reach up to at least 2000 coins (I'm currently at a 670 right now).

Can someone be generous enough to PM me some codes that they don't want to use? Money has been tight for me, and given I really don't want to miss out on what final physical rewards that will be available later this year, I want to reach up to at least 2000 coins (I'm currently at a 670 right now).
You are asking for 1330 coins. That's a lot of coins man.....

Top Bottom