• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

nOoblet16

I keep forgetting how cool Symmetra's design is.

There is an Indian cosplayer who was the first cosplayer in India (or atleast the first to get famous for cosplaying). I feel like she will most definitely do a Symmetra cosplay sometime in the future, because she is looking forward to the game and the fact that Symmetra is Indian...could be interesting.

There is an Indian cosplayer who was the first cosplayer in India (or atleast the first to get famous for cosplaying). I feel like she will most definitely do a Symmetra cosplay sometime in the future, because she is looking forward to the game and the fact that Symmetra is Indian...could be interesting.

I am gonna need a name man...

..for...

...research purposes...

Warxard

Banned
from therizino-san.tumblr.com
tumblr_o6tgsd1Uc01ulfwmqo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nymrtj9whO1ulfwmqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nymrtj9whO1ulfwmqo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nymrtj9whO1ulfwmqo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nymrtj9whO1ulfwmqo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6tgsd1Uc01ulfwmqo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6tgsd1Uc01ulfwmqo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6tgsd1Uc01ulfwmqo4_1280.jpg

Warxard

Banned
Hey, could you guys PLEASE cite your art!!! Give these artists credit where it's due.

from tunapoisson.tumblr.com

tumblr_o6sm49WFLe1qajd88o1_400.jpg

crankyconstruct.tumblr.com

tumblr_o73iqcb1x61shahxzo1_500.png

shamserg.tumblr.com

tumblr_o6tdceox0t1rhe4guo1_500.png

creepy
adj , creepier, creepiest
1 Informal having or causing a sensation of repulsion, horror, or fear, as of creatures crawling on the skin

If this picture makes you feel repulsion, horror or fear, perhaps you shouldn't be so prudish

nOoblet16

If this picture makes you feel repulsion, horror or fear, perhaps you shouldn't be so prude

Are you for real?
You do realise that English is a language where semantics can change outside of the oxford dictionary definition depending on the context right? Creepy is a word used to describe the feeling of uneasiness or strangeness, unnaturalness just as well as it is used to describe the feeling of horror.

Warxard

Banned
If this picture makes you feel repulsion, horror or fear, perhaps you shouldn't be so prudish

lmao this guy.

Why can't we think something is creepy. Why do we gotta be scolded with vague ass dictionary exceprts.

Get over yourself. People have different tastes when it comes to art. I like muscle dudes with dick bulges and some people find that creepy. That's /okay./

widowmaker_by_conluoi-d9jfj7q.jpg

Here's my fanart for Widowmaker.
Got the wrong eye open lol :))

Shooting with both eyes open is how you're "supposed" to do it. It's to keep your spatial awareness. Someone will, invariably, not be paying enough attention and pass close to you, and this cuts down on friendly fire, range accidents, and horribly gorings from wild boar. >.>

Top Bottom