• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor fight finalized for Aug. 26 - It's on!

Tom_Cody

AoNz3YQ.jpg

--

ALL ACCESS: Mayweather vs. McGregor - Episode 1 | Full Episode | Fridays at 10PM ET/PT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFPVemOp6Ac

v8SdwpD.jpg

--

snmWJWg.png

Chumley

Banned
I don't give a shit what anyone says, I believe in Conor. The gods will bless him, the stars will align, and the domestic abusing POS Money will finally get knocked out.

Just gotta believe.

Cue everyone saying "Money can't lose, it's impossible, etc. etc." blah blah blah

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Get ready for the most expensive and hyped master class on boxing ever. Also bring your pillows in case you fall asleep.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Boxing match ? I don't see Connor winning it.

I wish this was an MMA fight instead.

Mimosa97

Connor will get humiliated and then he'll cash out his 100m$ and retire like a King.

You can't learn how to boxe in 6 months.

Anth0ny

odds are 10 to 1 in floyds favor

bets all of his money on conor

throws the fight

walks out a multi billionaire

yall are puppets

I don't give a shit what anyone says, I believe in Conor. The gods will bless him, the stars will align, and the domestic abusing POS Money will finally get knocked out.

Just gotta believe.

Cue everyone saying "Money can't lose, it's impossible, etc. etc." blah blah blah

If all you needed was belief, skill wouldn't play much of a part in it : /

I mean, it'd be "fun" to see Floyd get KO'd...but he understands the science of boxing in a way Conor simply cannot at this point.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
49-0 all time great vs amateur boxer, and people think the amateur has any chance lol

LordCanti

I know it'll be round after round of Floyd jabbing him and dodging every single thing he throws until the obvious decision, but I'll still watch at a sports bar or something.

I know it'll be round after round of Floyd jabbing him and dodging every single thing he throws until the obvious decision, but I'll still watch at a sports bar or something.

How many rounds do you think an amateur boxer can last against an all time great?

NYR

Holy crap this is 2 months away. Connor gonna get his ass beat and laugh at us all when he gets paid 100 mill for trolling the world to pay him to box lol.

Top Bottom