• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstevens

So, I watched Ziss' fail compilation to convince me not to whale when Orlandu comes out... But then I watched the success compilation...

Uh oh. I may not be F2P for long.

I'm still fairly new to the game and don't really know much. But whoever is sharing that Elza, damn! She's so invaluable to a team. She can do everything.

Probably Dr. Rob. I like Elza because Reaping Blood is a quick animation. And she's a great debuffer. I wanted her so badly during that banner, but came up short.

bonkeng

I'm still fairly new to the game and don't really know much. But whoever is sharing that Elza, damn! She's so invaluable to a team. She can do everything.

Yes, Elza's versatility is almost always overshadowed by other 1 dimensional units like Gilgamesh and Luneth.

Imo, she's only 2nd to Noctis in overall usefulness, being a dps/breaker hybrid.

So, I watched Ziss' fail compilation to convince me not to whale when Orlandu comes out... But then I watched the success compilation...

Uh oh. I may not be F2P for long.

Ziss spent over 8 thousand dollars on those pulls. Keep that in mind when you're going to try chase a base 5*.

Azuran

Banned

Elza is the queen. Mine is about to go crazy nuts with Demon Scythe and Power of Creation on the way.

leehom

Did one ticket pull for a last shot at Randi and pulled a Kuja.

Does Randi come back in the future or is he a one shot deal like Elza?

mstevens

Is there an update in an hour for the new banner? I may turn the macro off for the night if it's going to get kicked anyway.

Ziss spent over 8 thousand dollars on those pulls. Keep that in mind when you're going to try chase a base 5*.

Hmm, that averages out to about $615 per 5* base. Far too rich for my blood. I honestly wouldn't mind dropping $100 to get him permanently and to finally support the game with $$, but I guess I'll just wait to show my support once they drop the next inciting bundle.

tuffymon

Is there an update in an hour for the new banner? I may turn the macro off for the night if it's going to get kicked anyway.

Hmm, that averages out to about $615 per 5* base. Far too rich for my blood. I honestly wouldn't mind dropping $100 to get him permanently and to finally support the game with $$, but I guess I'll just wait to show my support once they drop the next inciting bundle.

Yes, on the banner...

and I'm pretty sure the overall number is lower than $615 per. With that number you'd be implying that he has 1 of everything, ziss has multiples of most (some as many as 5 that I've seen), so the real number should be much lower. I'm not however saying you should or shouldn't use your money, just saying that the numbers are off.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Looks like another people's choice banner coming up soon. Voting on Facebook

So basically

Noctics, Chizuru, and Zidaine will be up for sure.

KeRaSh

So I was willing to throw a few tickets at this banner because I really want that Leon TM for Gilgamesh.

Daily half price pull: Gold -> Leon

Am I already done pulling? >_>

Edit: Fuck it!

Ticket #1: Blue Locke
Ticket #2: Blue Anzelm
Ticket #3: Blue Vaan
Ticket #4: Blue Golbez
Ticket #5: Blue Galuf

Not even a Firion? I already have him twice but that's weird in a good way.

mstevens

I was going to complain about getting my millionth blue crystal in a row as my daily, but it turned out to be Firion (who I didn't have yet)!

Muku

Alt:

1/2 Pull: Cecil
Ticket #1: Firion (holy shit here we go..)
#2: Guy
#3: Trey (um wtf)
#4: Hayate (WTF can I not get him on main)
#5: Galuf
#6: Guy #2 (time to merge the mfer)

Time to stop because obviously.

Rixa

Daily: Guy. Thanks, one more member to do TM.
Tix: Blue to Gold to Chizuru. There was a time when I was really happy getting Chorizos. Now that this is my 6th (I think) and I already have 3 BM's its just slot filler :/.

desverger

Rip Chilly, we'll miss ya dude.

A4cz8It.png

Interestingly his TM is indeed a +129 MAG/10% hp rod.

EDarkness

Man, you guys got lucky. My pulls were crappy.

1. Blue -> Gold - Zidane (ugh)
2. Blue - Duane
3. Blue - Fang
4. Blue - Firion
5. Blue - Faris
6. Blue - Firion

That's it for this banner. Maybe I'll pull for the daily banner...maybe not. I don't care that much about any of the units and it looks like I won't end up with any of the banner units this time. That's kind of a bummer.

Rip Chilly, we'll miss ya dude.

Interestingly his TM is indeed a +129 MAG/10% hp rod.

Congrats, dude. Looks like the first one here.

Muku

Main....

1/2 Daily: Gaffgarion (Can't complain.. first on main account.)
Ticket #1: Cecil
#2: Hope
#3: Kefka
#4: Firion
#5: Guy
#6: Cecil (ffs)
#7: Bedile

Two golds and off banner ones. FFS

Done. I might pull halfs. I have way more tickets.. but once it gets to Bedile, time to call it quits.

Pachimari

Even though I'm saving up lapis I'm gonna try out a 1/2 pull today... and it is a... gold... 4* Luka. I guess she's better than Lenna, so time for me to replace her?

My gold ticket was an Amarant bleh.

Decided to use tickets until I got something interesting. Didn't really define what that meant in my head, but figured I'd know it when I got it.

Did the daily and ended up using 8 tickets.

Of note:
2 x Firion
Myuki
Whole ton of garbage
Leon (woot!)

And ended with a rainbow........ Luka. Hard to call that a troll I guess, but it sure feels like one. I didn't have her previously, so I guess there's that. Still so fricking disappointing. Oh well. Got Leon.

bryt

Omg ELT Boss is physical resistant. I'm doomed. I'll never get the no white magic quest since my units are all physical and I won't be able to nuke him fast enough so I don't have to heal.

Kettch

I voted for Noctis, Agrias and Hayate. Only 3* that I'm missing and fairly important TM to get. I already have Noctis as my sole 5*, but I think I'd take a second Noctis over any of the others.

Muku

I voted for Noctis, Agrias and Hayate. Only 3* that I'm missing and fairly important TM to get. I already have Noctis as my sole 5*, but I think I'd take a second Noctis over any of the others.

You could farm a super army. Then be one of *those* folks in Arena. LOL.

I also voted Hayate. Somehow, someway, I'm still missing him on my main game. (Yet have several of him on alt.)

Malakhov

Banned
I'll do just that then. I'll need to level her up, and I see there's this FFII Emperor's Special bundle which is very attractive to me with its x80 gigantuars..

Is it a 3000 lapis bundle? If so, dont touch that. Do not waste lapis for gigantuars and awakening mats. Wait for special events instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom