• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Has anyone claimed the X-COM 2 expansion ot yet? I checked op but I'm on mobile so can't otherwise browse thread easily

jonno394

Forma.8 came out on other platforms a year or so back,and it received an OT with little fan fare.

Am I ok making a new quick and simple (ie like my others) Forma.8 Nintendo Switch OT to bring it a bit of attention?

Should we reuse the same Skyrim Special Edition OT thread that was for the PS4/XB1/PC from last year for the new Switch version?

Cause if not then I can volunteer to make the new one!

Cornbread78

Should we reuse the same Skyrim Special Edition OT thread that was for the PS4/XB1/PC from last year for the new Switch version?

Cause if not then I can volunteer to make the new one!

If it has new features and stuff; go for it brotha.

That or I can update the SE OP with all the Switch info.

I would probably make a new thread though, lol.

If it has new features and stuff; go for it brotha.

That or I can update the SE OP with all the Switch info.

I would probably make a new thread though, lol.
Oh you made the original thread? My bad I should have just messaged you!

It has amiibo functionality, motion controls, and it's portable. I'm guessing that warrants a new thread?

Cornbread78

Oh you made the original thread? My bad I should have just messaged you!

It has amiibo functionality, motion controls, and it's portable. I'm guessing that warrants a new thread?

No worries at all man. Like I said, make a new one, lol.

Steal anything you want from the SE thread if it's helpful. I'm sure Blue Ninja would say the same if you want to grab sonething from the original Skyrim OT as well. Everything has links in the SE thread, lol.

no question. it's not the same thing, plus the full year distance. new thread.

A-yup; 'tis the best way.

no question. it's not the same thing, plus the full year distance. new thread.

No worries at all man. Like I said, make a new one, lol.

Steal anything you want from the SE thread if it's helpful. I'm sure Blue Ninja would say the same if you want to grab sonething from the original Skyrim OT as well. Everything has links in the SE thread, lol.

A-yup; 'tis the best way.
Alrighty then! Thanks guys!

So without further ado:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for Nintendo Switch by AlexFlame116 (August 24th, 2017)

IrishNinja

Yea is Yakuza even announced yet?

You can't call dibs on unannounced stuff. That defeats the whole point.

literally just got announced & given a release date, and the US one is a given for 2018

if i can't have dibs, pls feel free to let me know at which date i can come back & have it here or fight whoever tries to skip

I really hope the whole "Its too far away to claim the OT" I had it will also affect the rest <3

stop narcing <3

TheMoon

literally just got announced & given a release date, and the US one is a given for 2018

if i can't have dibs, pls feel free to let me know at which date i can come back & have it here or fight whoever tries to skip

stop narcing <3

well unless you wanna do the import OT, come back in January if they don't have a date by then :D (assuming 2018 is indeed a given)

1 year out is the rule for everyone.

Cornbread78

giphy.gif

luulubuu

I'm totally playing along, I'm happy to see people interested in Yakuza and I would love to tag along if the claimer is okay

IrishNinja

I'm totally playing along, I'm happy to see people interested in Yakuza and I would love to tag along if the claimer is okay

Once an official clain goes up, collaborate is the word, lol.

just wanted to say: cj_iwakura & i have collab'd on a few of these, and we traded princeofwhatever for the kiwami one he's doing. my prior ones had heavy work (cited!) from the yakuza-GAF community, please believe we're happy to take the help!

Since Parakeetman is banned and nobody has any off-site contact information for him, I'll be taking care of the Utawarerumono Mask of Truth OT since the game releases Tuesday.

Parakeetman, if on the off chance you see this you'd like to get in contact with me hit me up on Twitter @dandycrocodiles.

Cornbread78

Since Parakeetman is banned and nobody has any off-site contact information for him, I'll be taking care of the Utawarerumono Mask of Truth OT since the game releases Tuesday.

Parakeetman, if on the off chance you see this you'd like to get in contact with me hit me up on Twitter @dandycrocodiles.

Was he permed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom