• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Sioen

I'm on us marketplace, do all games on there have an added hidden tax? Never seen this before on my eu account.

European prices include VAT, American prices don't.

I don't know if there are still states that allow online purchases without tax.

There might be more ID@Xbox news coming soon :)
maybe we need a thread for that.

Yeh, the mods like new threads for new announcements and I can just update the OP with info as it comes out (added the 3 from today already). Hoping we get a few more soon, good start though.

Hey Steverulez, I think it might be a good idea to start putting check-marks or something next to the indie devs we have heard from so far from those lists... try and get detective mode going, and to see which devs we are waiting from for announcements.

Thoughts?

Hey Steverulez, I think it might be a good idea to start putting check-marks or something next to the indie devs we have heard from so far from those lists... try and get detective mode going, and to see which devs we are waiting from for announcements.

Thoughts?

Do you mean ticking off developers from the initial list as to which ones have announced Xbox One games?

Presumably we're getting games from all the developers on the picture first (which is why they were announced first)

Happion Labs are doing 60 Second shooter but not decided 100% if they'll actually release it or not (might have changed)

Do you mean ticking off developers from the initial list as to which ones have announced Xbox One games?

Presumably we're getting games from all the developers on the picture first (which is why they were announced first)

Happion Labs are doing 60 Second shooter but not decided 100% if they'll actually release it or not (might have changed)

Ya, that's what I meant. Might not be much value in it, perhaps I will make the list myself. I meant it more for the lesser know devs on the list (at least from my perspective).

jbug617

Banned
A little more teasing on twitter today.
@ID_Xbox: We saw a very pretty Xbox One version of a game today that's coming via ID@XBox. Hate to tease but we can't say more!

The game they are talking about is already released but not for Xbox One.

A little more teasing on twitter today.

The game they are talking about is already released but not for Xbox One.

Anybody willing to take a guess?

The Swapper? I know it just got patched with controller support. Maybe a PS4 game?
More than likely a PC game though.
Wonder what it could be.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I know Assault Android Cactus is coming to Wii U and PS4... I'd love it to be that :)

Mercenary Kings is "Console Exclusive" to the PS4 for now, and isn't even released there yet...

Maybe an up-port of something in the 360 library? You'd think it's something that benefits from XB1's power, rather than something that'll look more or less the same on each platform it's on.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso

-nod- Knew there was something of a comment out there, couldn't remember where. (especially with a dev of theirs on these boards) Thanks!

It'd be even better if some of the inner-workings got cleared up, and it did end up being that; not just for AAC, but for the whole ID@Xbox program in general. It'd be great to see them getting rid of some of the worse part of their policies, especially before the program launches.

derFeef

I decided to do the PvZ Garden Warfare OT - watched videos again today and I just love those coop games. Hope we can get a gaf party going :)

Bsigg12

I wouldn't mind a few different Gold2P games showing up later this month. I'll need something to go with PVZ GW after the Titanfall beta ends.

Paz

-nod- Knew there was something of a comment out there, couldn't remember where. (especially with a dev of theirs on these boards) Thanks!

It'd be even better if some of the inner-workings got cleared up, and it did end up being that; not just for AAC, but for the whole ID@Xbox program in general. It'd be great to see them getting rid of some of the worse part of their policies, especially before the program launches.

I can tell you for sure this is nothing to do with us, and we're so busy with the things we've already committed to that any kind of announcement at this point would just be marketing which isn't that useful to anyone :p But we're keeping communication open with the awesome folks running the ID program, and we're heading to GDC next month so maybe we'll get a chance to talk in person.

Looking forward to whatever the ID team (& devs) have coming, initiatives like this are great and in the long term will help everyone, despite a few teething problems :)

jbug617

Banned
They dropped the price on Ryse to $39.99 to test out.

@XboxQwik: ..and 2/18 through 2/24 you can get Ryse: Son of Rome off digital marketplace for $39.99! Special deal on add ons starts 2/25.

They dropped the price on Ryse to $39.99 to test out.

This is awesome. I REALLY want both Sony and MS to start treating the digital space with more deals on newer games. Retail outlets drop prices to $40 like this often a few months after release, but MS was notorious (and still is) for almost never dropping digital prices on the 360.

MS has been off to a great start keeping the digital space competitive on X1, by having week long sales on many of their arcade length games, and also permanently dropping Lococycle from $20 > $10. They need to really look into getting the publishers to perm drop some of their poor performing games though, like Angry Birds and Fighter Within...not sure why those two games are still full price when they have bombed sale wise.

Both need to keep it up, I'm liking what I am seeing so far though.

TechnicPuppet

Nothing! I said nothing!
MS have put a few games on sale now. The price for Ryse is a bit high for me to buy it still but I am sure others will pull the trigger.

They did say they were looking at their overall pricing strategy, hopefully something comes from that soon.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I can tell you for sure this is nothing to do with us, and we're so busy with the things we've already committed to that any kind of announcement at this point would just be marketing which isn't that useful to anyone :p But we're keeping communication open with the awesome folks running the ID program, and we're heading to GDC next month so maybe we'll get a chance to talk in person.

Looking forward to whatever the ID team (& devs) have coming, initiatives like this are great and in the long term will help everyone, despite a few teething problems :)

Thanks for responding, and I'm glad the channels are still open :) Somehow I completely missed the fact a Wii U (and Vita?!) version was underway too. Can definitely understand all that being a lot of work!

Wish you guys the best! From one person who'd love to play the game on X1, even if I end up getting it on another platform or 2 first...

Ya, that's what I meant. Might not be much value in it, perhaps I will make the list myself. I meant it more for the lesser know devs on the list (at least from my perspective).

Just so you know, I've started doing the list you suggested, although right this second I'm a little busy so I will finish it off later.

Added Strike Suit Zero: Directors Cut to the OP and moved Strider with an Xbox.com store page link

Been looking at the websites of some of the developers on the initial ID@Xbox list to create a list for my website (and update the OP, I find it incredibly messy to actually do anything with due to the links etc) and I've unearthed a few games:

Legend of Raven - Nicalis, click on the tile centre left on the top row (Fighting game)

Aztez - Team Colorblind (Gory 2D game, looks cool)

The Last Tinker - City of Colours - Mimimi Productions (Actually noticed this one on a twitter feed and Gaffer CJelly linked me to it)

statham

Been looking at the websites of some of the developers on the initial ID@Xbox list to create a list for my website (and update the OP, I find it incredibly messy to actually do anything with due to the links etc) and I've unearthed a few games:

Legend of Raven - Nicalis, click on the tile centre left on the top row (Fighting game)

The Last Tinker - City of Colours - Mimimi Productions (Actually noticed this one on a twitter feed and Gaffer CJelly linked me to it)

Goodwork, the last one reminds me of Project Spark.

They all look so lovely!

Are all these coming to xbone?

They all look so lovely!

Are all these coming to xbone?

Yes, this thread is only for Xbox One, not populating the OP with speculation, sourcing everything I can find. The only question is when they'll be coming.

A couple of rumours listed, as I think they're dead certs.

I'm really fond of PressPlay. I feel they can grow into a valuable team for Microsoft.
I feel that way too, even though their only game I played was the bone Max. That series alone has a tremendous potential, imo.

Yes, this thread is only for Xbox One, not populating the OP with speculation, sourcing everything I can find. The only question is when they'll be coming.

A couple of rumours listed, as I think they're dead certs.

Awesome!

Thanks for all the work into making this thread, very well done.

Tmecha

Neo Member
Australia missed out on all the indie games on the 360, do you think we'll get them on Xb1 this time? Is ID@Xbox more like the level of XBLA games?

Australia missed out on all the indie games on the 360, do you think we'll get them on Xb1 this time? Is ID@Xbox more like the level of XBLA games?

Yeah ID@Xbox is just a programme to have developers sign up to self publish games onto the Xbox One marketplace.
So as long as you have a marketplace you should have the games.
We will probably see more games at GDC to in March.

Ah so we do have an xbox one xbl thread, nice.

Ryse is on 33% offer right now, noticed as I was browsing the store earlier.

*edit* ah I see it has been bought up already, sad thing is that in the uk it brings the price of the game down to a brand new ps360 title instead of being £55 which is way too high.

Great stuff, see, aren't you glad I pushed you to do this?? :p. I knew about Legend of Raven, but the other 2 I did not. Good job!

Okay Steve, I did some digging of my own since you inspired me...

Roundabout is console exclusive to Xbox One. There... that's all I got. Heh

Great stuff, see, aren't you glad I pushed you to do this?? :p. I knew about Legend of Raven, but the other 2 I did not. Good job!

Okay Steve, I did some digging of my own since you inspired me...

Roundabout is console exclusive to Xbox One. There... that's all I got. Heh

What is this? Information with no source?! No link?! This is not Banjo way!

(I assume its true tbf, otherwise PS4 would have been announced at the time, but still)

Top Bottom