• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Spicer filled 'notebook after notebook' on Trump campaign

*SPicer*

twdep5-clementine-will-remember.jpg

cameron

I'd question the accuracy of Spicer's notes. His observations and the truth as he sees it might be a bit too deluded and far off from reality. Akin to the personal MAGA diary of Corey Lewandowski.

When asked by Mike Allen, Axios' executive editor, about his notes, Spicer reportedly became irate and accused Allen of harassment.

"Please refrain from sending me unsolicited texts and emails," Spicer told Allen in an email, according to Axios' report. "Should you not do so I will contact the appropriate legal authorities to address your harassment."
This is pretty funny, though.

This detailed 'diary' Sean Spicer had kept about his time in the Trump camp is why he has been so active in the media recently - he has leverage .

MsKrisp

PRESS SECRETARY
TRUMP ADMIN.
DAY 34

I walked to my podium, sweating nervously. The shrimp cocktail I ate at 6AM wasn't sitting well. Perhaps it didn't keep from last night even though I distinctly remember reading that you can leave shrimp cocktail on the counter for up to 14 hours before it starts to turn. Did I miss the deadline? No, impossible.

I explained the events of the day to the press. Their reactions:
AP: Laughed at me
CNN: Laughed at me
MSNBC: Laughed at me
Fox News: Nervously shuffled in his chair while taking notes and coughing a lot
Breitbart: I kindly told the reporter that he had to leave his pants on, and that masturbating during the press briefing was rather uncouth. He hung his head sadly, zipped up his pants, then continued his manifesto

While the masturbation had become an almost daily occurrence, I had somewhat become complacent with it. The laughing, however, tore at my heart, eating me from the inside every day. I know my jokes are hilarious, but they never seemed to laugh at the appropriate time. Was there a delay from when I said my jokes and when it hit the press' ears? Perhaps Pruitt can help me figure out this scientific anomaly.

How long can I continue to do this?

I lie on my bed of cash, snuggling my pillow filled with power fantasies and Dippin' Dots hate mail. I tell myself, "this is worth it, this is worth it."

Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Bravo

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
A good way to EARN redemption (and the news consultant job he's looking for) is to start unloading it.

Come on Sean. Do the right thing here.

Edit: the wire gif is sooooo perfect. Good job

"Please refrain from sending me unsolicited texts and emails," Spicer told Allen in an email, according to Axios' report. "Should you not do so I will contact the appropriate legal authorities to address your harassment."
Mueller should bring the FBI team to Spicer's bathroom door and serve him with a search warrant in the middle of a shower.

Top Bottom