• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 REVEALED! 60man MP, 8p Co-op, 2 campaigns, etc HOLY $#!t

oneHeero

lowrider007 said:
seconded, was really worried about that, I'm still unsure about not having the large selection of weapons though like on RFoM, the weapon mechanics were a very big plus for me in the first one, it's one of the things I love about R&C, still I'll give it a chance, I'm not going to hype myself up about it though, I'm hoping the less anticipation I have about R2 the more chance I have of enjoying it when it lands, I don't want to create these false expectations in my mind only to be let down, I can see their aiming for a more main stream audience with R2 compared to RFoM, I just hope the sacrifices they made in doing that pay-off, There's no doubt in my mind that R2 will be big, bigger than RFoM, but I'm still unsure whether it will be as popular with the hardcore fans of RFoM, I hope so because RFoM was (I think) one of the most under appreciated FPS's on the PS3, although now it's a 'Platinum' title it does seem to be getting a second reprieve where I live which is good news, you can get the game for £14.99 delivered in the UK which is an awesome price.
Couldnt agree more.

Top Bottom