• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Clan Recruitment and Info Thread

Name: Vearsus
Platform/Region: All
Mission Statement:
Open to any Guardians from any platforms or regions, Gaffers, friends and family alike. This group's purpose is to help solo players and smaller clans to reach higher level rewards. No commitments needed.

BcguWXZ.png

allftw

Neo Member
Name: Light Fragments
Platform/Region: PS4/EU
Membership: Open (No invitation necessary)
Discord: Join
Brief: Growing quite quickly. Now up to 25 members. Good spread of players. Some already at end game, some still levelling. Everyone earning clan XP and unlocking the engrams so it's quite active. Other smaller EU clans welcome to be absorbed too w/ friends.

I've just joined!

GoaThief

Hey guys, just a quick heads up to let people know I've taken over the running of NeoGAF Destiny clan for now.

Nothing changes from before, although getting a raid group together for one run per week would be cool. My PSN is the same as here so feel free to drop me a message if you're interested.

Cheers!

As per my post last week, I've kicked everyone who hasn't responded to my PMs and posts from the clan.

That means we now have room in DestinyGAF PC || US for new members!

About 25 people in fact.

If you're gonna play in the "Americas" region, feel free to join.
And if you find that you're one of the people I kicked you're welcome to join again. Just making sure everyone is playing in the same servers.

There are also two other PC clans if don't want to join mine.
DestinyGAF PC || US 2
DestinyGAF PC || EU

Thanks!

lovelyperson

Neo Member
As per my post last week, I've kicked everyone who hasn't responded to my PMs and posts from the clan.

About 25 people in fact.

And if you find that you're one of the people I kicked you're welcome to join again. Just making sure everyone is playing in the same servers.

DestinyGAF PC || US 2
DestinyGAF PC || EU

Thanks!

Awesome, sent a request to join!

About 25 people in fact.

DestinyGAF PC || US 2
DestinyGAF PC || EU

Thanks!

Awesome, just sent in a request as well!

zewone

Name: The Legend of Six Coyotes
Platform/Region: PS4/PC USA
Membership: Open (No invitation necessary)
Description: Group of dedicated GAF members who play quite frequently and complete all weekly tasks. Basically, no commitment from yourself. We are just trying to level up during the season quicker. We get all tasks done so you will receive all 4 weekly clan engrams without any effort necessary from yourself. Open enrollment so feel free to join at will.

Kuymt0Zm.png

Got a few more folks to join. Bumping to add to the cause.

I'm unsure how to properly promote this, but here it goes. I originally made a clan for my friends and family to enjoy the game together in the PS4. However, I decided it'd be a good idea to expand the clan in order for us and any newcomers to enjoy any content as a group. From basic patrols to PvP, and even those raids we put ourselves through. Skill level is of no concern to me. I'm just looking to enjoy the game with a friendly group of people.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=1473073

Our members are based in the Eastern timezone.

It looks like we're back to 97 members meaning there are 3 spots open again in Sons of Mithras. The core has been around since the early days of D1, but we have grown exponentially with the launch of D2. We're primarily EU-based although we have some members of other continents. Are you in the EU, on PS4, relaxed or hardcore and do you consistently want to get 4 clan engrams then claim the remaining spots!

sinkfla87

Anyone still in need of a clan can join mine, GeneralsOfLight. If you're chill and just want extra loot from being in a clan that's all good. No expectations or requirements!

Add me on PSN : SinkFla

We're US and mostly on Central Time.

SpotAnime

Name: Vearsus
Platform/Region: All
Mission Statement:
Open to any Guardians from any platforms or regions, Gaffers, friends and family alike. This group's purpose is to help solo players and smaller clans to reach higher level rewards. No commitments needed

Nice just sent request to join. I primarily play solo and am a relatively new player, so it'll be nice to get some help from other GAFers and network for strikes and raids.

Mindlog

Does anyone know if your clan's Oathkeeper score gets you anything besides a higher Oathkeeper score?

I know that's used for matchmaking purposes, but anything else?

It looks like we're back to 97 members meaning there are 3 spots open again in Sons of Mithras. The core has been around since the early days of D1, but we have grown exponentially with the launch of D2. We're primarily EU-based although we have some members of other continents. Are you in the EU, on PS4, relaxed or hardcore and do you consistently want to get 4 clan engrams then claim the remaining spots!

Awesome, I've made a request to join since my old clan isn't very active these days, looking for people to run strikes/raid with.

Hey ruthless Ive played with you a few times back in D1 (legendkilla3rd) hope we can play again soon.

I played the shit out of D1 all raids etc now I play D2 almost every night looking for a clan to join do some raids,NF and anything else.

Sure, just send a request to join the clan and we'll get you in.

JRod2100

Neo Member
It looks like there may be one space open in DestinyGAF Xbox, can someone extend an invite to my brother, GT: Foamy Chewbacca Appreciate it.

Cornbread78

Are there going to be GAF2, GAF3 etc clans?

PS4 specifically, I only see one in the OP and that's full.

We started with NeoGAF and GAF Gold for D2 and both filled up pretty quick. Other clans of GAF players carried over from D1 under other names.

I don't think anyone would have a problem starting a new one. Just call it GAF Platinum of something.

A lot if the PS4 players have filled a lot of other clan rosters at this point though...

It would be great if a few of the micro clans in here did that to make their lices easier and get more clan rewards, lol.

We started with NeoGAF and GAF Gold for D2 and both filled up pretty quick. Other clans of GAF players carried over from D1 under other names.

I don't think anyone would have a problem starting a new one. Just call it GAF Platinum of something.

A lot if the PS4 players have filled a lot of other clan rosters at this point though...

It would be great if a few of the micro clans in here did that to make their lives easier and get more clan rewards, lol.
Yeah, that's kind of the issue I'm falling into, either clan are full or have less than 20 people. On top of that, I like to rep GAF.

About 25 people in fact.

DestinyGAF PC || US 2
DestinyGAF PC || EU

Thanks!

I'm planning on getting Destiny PC at launch and currently don't have a clan. I PMed you and am unsure how to request to join officially, do I have to set up an account on Bungie.net or something?

Cornbread78

I'm planning on getting Destiny PC at launch and currently don't have a clan. I PMed you and am unsure how to request to join officially, do I have to set up an account on Bungie.net or something?

Yes, you have to create an account on the Bungie site and then request to join the clan using the link provided.

Yeah, that's kind of the issue I'm falling into, either clan are full or have less than 20 people. On top of that, I like to rep GAF.

Maybe try to message a couple of the smaller clans on the list and see if they are interested in combining under a GAF banner. A lot of them started their own with friends, but it wouldn't hurt to try since everyone benefits...

What he said :)

So I have a PS4 Bungie.net Profile and upon signing up it's asking me if my Battle.net account is my first Bungie.net profile. Does anyone know if I say "Yes" and tie it to my PSN bungie account that it will adopt my PSN name or something? Because I really don't want my PSN name to be my Destiny PC account name, but it would also be cool to link it in case they ever do some kind of benefit to linking an old school account.

Top Bottom