• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

coldvein
Banned
(01-27-2012, 12:38 PM)

Originally Posted by ReconYoda

That seems pretty impressive. It is also nice that you sell them at cost. I know I will pick up a few just because I think that is an awesome gesture to the community.

you and me yoda
we wearing the same shirts!!!
big_z
just gonna rub one out
in the next few minutes
(01-27-2012, 02:20 PM)
are the american apparel shirts similar to the shirt quality threadless offered a few years ago or is it closer to the cum rag quality offer now?

the jet shirt in the picture with the "breasts and where to find them" book is that the red or orange shirt?

oh and is the flower sword shirt supposed to be anything?
Sallokin
(01-27-2012, 03:13 PM)
Lots of nice updates. I would kill for an Olly Moss designed shirt and I know I've seen him post on GAF. Maybe he's a bit too well known to do something like that through.
Deefuzz
(01-27-2012, 03:15 PM)
There were already too many designs I like. And now there are more!

I dig that "Objection" one quite a bit :)
BobTheFork
(01-27-2012, 03:16 PM)
I woke up this morning and realized that a bought 3 shirts last night when I got home drunk from the bar. I didn't really forget, but it was a drunk-spend
I didn't see a bunch of the designs I remembered from the last time I looked. It felt like I was missing a few pages of them.
EviLore
Expansive Ellipses
(01-27-2012, 03:17 PM)

Originally Posted by BobTheFork

I woke up this morning and realized that a bought 3 shirts last night when I got home drunk from the bar. I didn't really forget, but it was a drunk-spend
I didn't see a bunch of the designs I remembered from the last time I looked. It felt like I was missing a few pages of them.

Haven't ever removed any designs. Make sure you click through all the pages...
ganbareneopokekun
(01-27-2012, 03:28 PM)
shirt design resubmitted!

kinda curious if ppl like it ;D

at evilore : is already uploaded to the store? can't find it.. i guess it takes some time to get accepted though
Dreweyes
(01-27-2012, 05:22 PM)
Going to order like 3. :)
Recon
Banned
(01-27-2012, 05:34 PM)

Originally Posted by coldvein

you and me yoda
we wearing the same shirts!!!

Drunk Bro Fist!
FLEABttn
needs to fix his kismet
(01-27-2012, 06:07 PM)
Bought 3 yesterday. They seemingly shipped this morning. This should be interesting.
Jamie OD
(01-27-2012, 06:23 PM)
Bought five of them today. Cheers lads, some great designs to choose from.
Timedog
good credit (by proxy)
(01-28-2012, 01:10 AM)
Oh, sweet lord. Sweet lord my god jesus in heaven my father.
EviLore
Expansive Ellipses
(01-28-2012, 04:07 PM)

Originally Posted by Timedog

Oh, sweet lord. Sweet lord my god jesus in heaven my father.

Now we need Devo to design a shirt for you to wear.
Kiriku
SWEDISH PERFECTION
(01-29-2012, 12:52 AM)
So many awesome designs, so hard to choose! When I have some money to spend, I will definitely pick one or two up. :)
ProXimity
Banned
(01-29-2012, 04:28 AM)
definitely getting the blue one with the dinos.
big_z
just gonna rub one out
in the next few minutes
(01-29-2012, 02:01 PM)
hmm i need a third shirt and it has to be gilden since i can add one with only increasing the overall cost by a few cents thanks to the coupons/deals.i was going to get that flower sword shirt until i found out it was anime, now im not sure what to replace it with.

i like the dino logo shirt but the gilden colors are limited and i dont care for white. would the grey dinosaur show up better on black or navy or neither? recommendations?
also when picking shirts sometimes it says light or dark next to the name/type. what does that mean? as far as i can tell it doesnt change anything when selecting options and the site doesnt mention it in the help.
EviLore
Expansive Ellipses
(01-29-2012, 02:06 PM)
Oh, looks like they fixed the color options finally. Up 'til now I had to create two separate products to get the full shirt color range on a design, one for white and offwhite ("light"), and another for the rest of the colors ("dark"), because selecting one for the default precluded the other side from being selectable.
Last edited by EviLore; 01-29-2012 at 02:26 PM.
jediyoshi
(01-29-2012, 02:12 PM)

Originally Posted by EviLore

Direct links for the lazy. Scribblenauts one is calling to me.
Leonsito
(01-30-2012, 11:39 PM)
I ordered four shirts to Spain a couple of days before this thread appeared and I missed the chance yo use the coupons :(

Anyway, here they are, they arrived today:

Dreweyes
(01-31-2012, 06:50 PM)

Originally Posted by Leonsito

I ordered four shirts to Spain a couple of days before this thread appeared and I missed the chance yo use the coupons :(

Anyway, here they are, they arrived today:

They look great! Thanks for buying some of my designs! :)
pax217
(02-09-2012, 04:50 PM)
Just purchased a couple shirts, thanks to GAF for putting this together, and thanks to the designers for your talent/efforts!
eudaemonic
(02-11-2012, 07:41 AM)
Can I request GQUEB 01 in the lady variety? The only ones that are listed are regular guy shirts. Please and thank you. :)
Cookychan
Banned
(02-15-2012, 07:48 AM)
Goddamn, I'd love to order some of these shirts, but due to me not fitting in the sizing ranges, they'd wear like this.

Well, instead of being fat, I could use it as a bed sheet.
Stumpokapow
listen to the mad man
(02-21-2012, 07:57 PM)
Heh, thought their quality control thing was pretty neat:
RelentlessRolento
(02-22-2012, 04:43 PM)

Originally Posted by Stumpokapow

Heh, thought their quality control thing was pretty neat:

I thought it was funny as well since I read it, then picked up a shirt and found a huge hole in the shoulder :P Was still happy with my order though.
blame space
King of Members with nice chair, nice beard, nice wall hooks, broken TV, clean phone, and a red username.
(02-22-2012, 04:53 PM)
Can someone send me a timedog shirt
Stumpokapow
listen to the mad man
(02-22-2012, 11:05 PM)

Originally Posted by RelentlessRolento

I thought it was funny as well since I read it, then picked up a shirt and found a huge hole in the shoulder :P Was still happy with my order though.

Well if we buy shirts a few months from now and one of the faces on the QC card is different, we'll know why :p
Devolution
the fabulous one
(02-23-2012, 12:59 AM)
Was thinking of submitting this for a shirt.

And brighter like the av.

Last edited by Devolution; 02-23-2012 at 01:02 AM.
ScOULaris
(02-23-2012, 12:56 PM)
Sorry for being off-topic, but I don't know where else I could post this for a mod to see.

I just logged in this morning and went to make a thread, and I was greeted with this message:

http://i.imgur.com/gLqZC.png

I then went to PM both Stumpokapow and duckroll to ask if my thread-making privileges had been revoked for some reason. After I typed up my message and clicked Send, it told me that my PM storage was full and some messages would need to be deleted to free up space. I knew this didn't sound right, since I only have 91 total PM's. I went and cleared a few anyway and then tried to send it again. Same message.

What's happened to my account? Suddenly I can't start threads or send PM's? Am I quasi-banned or something?
sixteen-bit
(02-23-2012, 02:36 PM)

Originally Posted by ScOULaris

Sorry for being off-topic, but I don't know where else I could post this for a mod to see.

I just logged in this morning and went to make a thread, and I was greeted with this message:

http://i.imgur.com/gLqZC.png

I then went to PM both stumpakow and duckroll to ask if my thread-making privileges had been revoked for some reason. After I typed up my message and clicked Send, it told me that my PM storage was full and some messages would need to be deleted to free up space. I knew this didn't sound right, since I only have 91 total PM's. I went and cleared a few anyway and then tried to send it again. Same message.

What's happened to my account? Suddenly I can't start threads or send PM's? Am I quasi-banned or something?

I PMed Stump a link to this post for you. Hope it gets sorted out.
ScOULaris
(02-23-2012, 02:37 PM)

Originally Posted by _dementia

I PMed Stump a link to this post for you.

Thanks.
Stumpokapow
listen to the mad man
(02-23-2012, 03:03 PM)
Received message, looking into the PM thing.
TommyT
(02-23-2012, 03:08 PM)

Thanks.

Maybe thanks to your avatar you were put into one of this secret "member" groups that are meant to be a goof sometimes. Like whenever some person was in the group where they could see their posts but no one else could. :lol
ScOULaris
(02-23-2012, 03:13 PM)

Originally Posted by TommyT

Maybe thanks to your avatar you were put into one of this secret "member" groups that are meant to be a goof sometimes. Like whenever some person was in the group where they could see their posts but no one else could. :lol

So now I'm in a super-secret member group that doesn't allow me to start threads or send PM's? I'm one lucky guy. ;)

Also, thanks for looking into it, stump!
TommyT
(02-23-2012, 03:16 PM)

So now I'm in a super-secret member group that doesn't allow me to start threads or send PM's? I'm one lucky guy. ;)

Hey, no one said secret was good! :lol

On topic - Waiting until I move, but I'll be biting on the scribblenauts shirt soon!
ssolitare
(02-23-2012, 03:23 PM)
Haha, I love that airplane design. Will get.
ScOULaris
(02-23-2012, 03:25 PM)
Also back on topic... I just got a reimbursement check from a work trip, and I think I'll be putting some of it toward adding this baby to my growing GAF shirt collection:

It even kind of matches the official GAF orb colors (grey/orange). All aboard!
ScOULaris
(02-23-2012, 04:42 PM)
I'm still locked out of making threads and sending PM's, and it looks like Stump is gonna be gone for a while.

I tried emailing support@neogaf.com, but does anyone even check that?
Jhriad
(02-23-2012, 04:52 PM)
I'm glad this thread got bumped. It got me looking at the store again and I'm noticing a few shirts that must have just scanned past in this look through. Just curious but is there a reason the MetalGaf shirt is more expensive than all the other shirts?
beat
(02-23-2012, 07:59 PM)

Originally Posted by EviLore

Free shipping on orders $50 or more for orders from the main store (discounts international shipping as well):

Does this mean we can buy from multiple Spreadshirt stores and combine the orders? I mostly want to get Neogaf shirts, but there's a non-Neogaf spreadshirt T-shirt I also want, and free shipping would be sweet.
ScOULaris
(02-23-2012, 08:02 PM)

Originally Posted by beat

Does this mean we can buy from multiple Spreadshirt stores and combine the orders? I mostly want to get Neogaf shirts, but there's a non-Neogaf spreadshirt T-shirt I also want, and free shipping would be sweet.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can do that.
ScOULaris
(02-24-2012, 12:02 AM)

Originally Posted by _dementia

I PMed Stump a link to this post for you. Hope it gets sorted out.

Looks like I'm still stuck in limbo. I even went to far as to send EviLore an FB message out of desperation (hope he doesn't mind). Without PM's I feel like I'm cut off from everyone who would have the ability to help me.
ScOULaris
(02-24-2012, 11:50 AM)

Originally Posted by Stumpokapow

Received message, looking into the PM thing.

Did you find anything, Stump? Have I been moved into some weird member group or something?
ScOULaris
(02-24-2012, 02:17 PM)
This is how I feel right now without the ability to PM mods for help.

I'm sorry to keep mucking up this thread with off-topic posts, but I honestly don't know where else to turn at this point. I keep hoping either EviLore or a mod will see these posts.
davepoobond
you can't put a price on sparks
(02-25-2012, 07:45 AM)
where are the Team Timedog shirts? i can't find them!

also, are the shirts long or are they kind of short?
Ark
(02-25-2012, 12:04 PM)
I've gone with the extra large, I'm 6"3' and I find the shirts to be more than adequately long enough.
thesoapster
(02-25-2012, 12:29 PM)

Originally Posted by davepoobond

also, are the shirts long or are they kind of short?

I think those team Timedog and team blame space shirts haven't been submitted as designs.

There are two manufacturers, I've only gotten the AA ones in size L. I'm 5'11.5 or so with 31" inseam (so longer torso than most my height) and the L size sits naturally below my belt.
Toppot
(02-25-2012, 03:32 PM)

Originally Posted by davepoobond

Originally Posted by thesoapster

I think those team Timedog and team blame space shirts haven't been submitted as designs.

Correct, I didn't submit the designs, I was waiting to see if there was enough demand, now there is =P

I've made some designs, I'm partial to the pair top left myself but I would love feedback and see what people prefer =]

Originally Posted by Click to expand

davepoobond
you can't put a price on sparks
(02-25-2012, 06:01 PM)
i like the Team Timedog one with the white mouth, but the Team Blamespace without the colored in bandana.

i think other than the airplane one, i would get those two.
5amshift
(03-13-2012, 10:41 PM)
Waiting on a Spring free shipping code. :b
Need to place an order before my vacation!