• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Thug Waffle
(01-30-2013, 03:40 AM)
Hey, Evilore (or anyone who knows):
Is there any way some of these can be made into long sleeve T's? I'm on the skinny side right now since I can't lift due to a severe wrist injury. It'd be nice to have a long sleeve T that could fit me now as well as 25lbs in the future.
Horseticuffs
Full werewolf off the buckle
(01-30-2013, 04:07 AM)
These are great! I didn't even know this was a thing.

I'm gonna order the Dinosaur 2600 cartridge shirt in black or red.and the Neogaf Believe Gaming Forum T-shirt in yellow.

Bitchin' designs, GAF!
SnakeSlashRO
Banned
(02-01-2013, 06:09 PM)
Wow I had no fucking clue... Fuck threadless!! I just got two shirts! Probably more next payday lol
Community Forum
(02-03-2013, 06:24 AM)
Just ordered these shirts, and I couldn't possibly be more excited! Hype Train shirt will be especially fitting for the next few months... hell the rest of the year!

Free shipping over $50 code still works.

Dreweyes
(02-06-2013, 06:53 AM)
Glad to see people still buying tees! (and a bunch of my designs ♥)

I'm planning on making some new designs! Any requests? :)
jambo
(02-06-2013, 07:32 AM)

Originally Posted by Dreweyes

Something AusGAF related would be cool!

I'm sure you could get some ideas if you popped in to our thread and asked for help or inspiration.
FelixOrion
Poet Centuriate
(02-06-2013, 07:46 AM)

I'd love something TF2 related.
Croc
(02-06-2013, 07:47 AM)
can we get one with a relatively small gaf logo as an emblem on the chest and then on the back it says "does anyone know why i'm banned"
shira
(02-06-2013, 07:51 AM)
Please add long sleeve option.

Not everybody has pipes to show off
FelixOrion
Poet Centuriate
(02-06-2013, 07:55 AM)

Originally Posted by Croc

can we get one with a relatively small gaf logo as an emblem on the chest and then on the back it says "does anyone know why i'm banned"

add blamespace's avatar and I will cosign this
Murrah
(02-06-2013, 07:56 AM)

Originally Posted by FelixOrion

add blamespace's avatar and I will cosign this

Text in front of blamespace's av on the back. I'll buy all the shirts
Hazaro
relies on auto-aim
(02-06-2013, 07:57 AM)

Something minimalist and Firefall related would be cool.
eudaemonic
(02-06-2013, 06:01 PM)
"I'm one of those assholes on NeoGAF."

I'd wear it.
FelixOrion
Poet Centuriate
(02-07-2013, 03:32 AM)

Originally Posted by Murrah

Text in front of blamespace's av on the back. I'll buy all the shirts

PERFECTION

Originally Posted by eudaemonic

"I'm one of those assholes on NeoGAF."

I'd wear it.

"If you see me being an asshole on gaming side..."
Aguirre
Banned
(02-07-2013, 03:39 AM)
Some of these tee's are really cool... Are they unisex or...?
Edit: nvm
EviLore
Expansive Ellipses
(02-07-2013, 03:43 AM)

Originally Posted by Aguirre

Some of these tee's are really cool... Are they unisex or...?
Edit: nvm

There are women's versions available for many of the designs. If something's not available and you'd like it in a particular style (women's, 4xl, etc.), just ask and I can add it.
legacyzero
(02-08-2013, 02:08 AM)
I bought a shirt <3

Probably not gonna get it till like late next week, though =/

Got it in black. HYYYYYYYYPE!
Last edited by legacyzero; 02-08-2013 at 02:13 AM.
UberTag
(02-08-2013, 02:11 AM)

Originally Posted by EviLore

There are women's versions available for many of the designs. If something's not available and you'd like it in a particular style (women's, 4xl, etc.), just ask and I can add it.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but is there any possibility of NeoGAF caps/hats down the road?
‹bermatik
(02-08-2013, 02:21 AM)
Could we have another contest again? Last time was great and really brought the community together. I'd be happy to spend more time on some designs too.
RelentlessRolento
(02-08-2013, 05:08 PM)

Originally Posted by ‹bermatik

Could we have another contest again? Last time was great and really brought the community together. I'd be happy to spend more time on some designs too.

I'm for this... I have a few ideas I wouldnt mind using on GAF rather than my shirt webstore :P
Thug Waffle
(02-08-2013, 11:59 PM)

Sent you a PM about long sleeve T's and heard nothing back. Is it safe to assume that they'll never be available? I think some of these designs would be just as great on a long sleeve T as they would on a short sleeve.
Flek
Banned
(02-09-2013, 12:12 AM)
what does the text above hype train say?
AstroLad
Hail to the KING baby
(02-09-2013, 12:14 AM)

Originally Posted by ‹bermatik

Word. I have like five neogaf shirts; lots of really nice designs. I tend to buy the more understated subtle ones, potential future contestants. :)
Thug Waffle
(02-09-2013, 12:43 AM)

Originally Posted by Flek

what does the text above hype train say?

"Hype Train," probably. Could be totally wrong, though.
eudaemonic
(02-09-2013, 12:58 AM)

My offer still stands to buy GQUEB 01 in a ladies shirt. :/ I'd double over in glee is it was a raglan style but I don't think I see any raglans in the store.

Then I'll probably pick up dreweyes34 cause it just makes me smile every time I see it.
EviLore
Expansive Ellipses
(02-09-2013, 01:05 AM)

Originally Posted by eudaemonic

My offer still stands to buy GQUEB 01 in a ladies shirt. :/ I'd double over in glee is it was a raglan style but I don't think I see any raglans in the store.

Then I'll probably pick up dreweyes34 cause it just makes me smile every time I see it.

Done.
eudaemonic
(02-09-2013, 01:27 AM)

Done.

Sweet! Thank you!
SnakeSlashRO
Banned
(02-11-2013, 06:11 AM)

NeoGAF gear get!
Community Forum
(02-13-2013, 03:03 AM)

Proud to represent.
Slayer-33
Liverpool-2
(02-13-2013, 03:06 AM)
Damn these look fucking awesome
jambo
(02-13-2013, 03:13 AM)
I still wear my "Keep Calm and Megaton" and "Dude this is NeoGAF" shirts all the time.

Hoping to get some more when I have some spare cash.
Jhoan
(02-15-2013, 11:15 PM)
I just realized that the Smart Ass Hole shirt with EviLore's avatar design is up. It says "EviLore and m0dus special. "Go figure. Here's the link:

http://neogaf.spreadshirt.com/-I12245151

Also I'll be representing GAF at the bars tonight and rocking a shirt.
eudaemonic
(02-19-2013, 04:58 AM)
My two shirts arrived safe 'n sound on Saturday. Turned out really nice. Really approve of the Atari Dinos on navy - looks better in person than it did on the site. Now I'll have to find good places to wear them to. :)
Piercedveil
(02-19-2013, 05:46 AM)
I'd love to see some new designs! I could definitely use two more shirts :)
NeededSleep
(02-23-2013, 04:01 AM)
Got my first shirt in! The American Appeal type shirt has some great feel to it. Does not feel like some cheap shirt. Gonna order more next paycheck!

Would love some Dark Souls themed GAF shirts!
vitacola
(03-04-2013, 09:33 PM)
A little question:
How do the AA shirts compare to the sizes of TeeFury tees? I bought the "Pluto - Never forget" design in XL (usually fits ...) and it was larger than I thought.
Last edited by vitacola; 03-04-2013 at 11:17 PM.
neogrup2
Banned
(04-15-2013, 09:09 PM)
Great selection! Great job you guys.
sibarraz
(05-13-2013, 07:43 PM)
I will love to buy the NES Boxart design and Specially the Neo Geo one, but I'm afraid of the shipping to Chile, since at times the national delivery mail system lost stuff in a high rate

EDIT: Oh fuck, there is shipment to Argentina but no Chile, that's sad considering that from the states to argentina/chile there must must be the same distance since both countries are next to each other
Last edited by sibarraz; 05-13-2013 at 07:45 PM.
abstract alien
baby dolphin -> sun
it's the only way
(06-01-2013, 05:46 AM)
Went ahead and snagged one of these. Hope it fits nice an snug. I got a medium(AA).
mkenyon
(06-01-2013, 07:34 PM)
Ay, for those in the know about AA stuff.

I have a ton of the crewneck larges, and they are just a hair to big and long for me. Is the step down to a medium pretty huge? I have a fairly large chest, so there's some mediums that fit a bit too snugly there.

*edit*

Went for L's.

You should open up the color options for males and females if it doesn't cost anything. I look fantastic in pink.
Last edited by mkenyon; 06-02-2013 at 07:01 AM.
Axispowers
(06-04-2013, 12:00 AM)
Are there plans on making these into hoodies?
beat
(06-04-2013, 03:05 AM)

Originally Posted by Axispowers

Are there plans on making these into hoodies?

Seconded - I think it would be cool. But I'd want to hold off on buying until I get a job and I'd only buy one or two anyways.

Also, hoodies seem to be more of a pain to set up than T-shirts - you can't put designs on the pocket seam or the zipper and I don't even see how to put a design on the back of an American Apparel zip-up hoodie.
speedline
Banned
(06-15-2013, 09:58 PM)
AA is really nice fitting and comfortable T's. Good stuff!
taiaxxvj1qf
Banned
(06-16-2013, 06:37 AM)
Louis vuitton outlet hyualnqy tbaekehd pztbxrto ayenbaug ewxxyuun bykioegh lmbbsulh agtthjya ixeeecnt hxkcsyqz zqlursua hytjxwse zvczikbz lrdwvcvv wllcjaac atccyoec qlvitlfa ilygmleq bylpmzzk guaabmmi hljaaoil svkfxzac bbnuvqzo ztamobum Pandora Bracelet ssvgfhal azxvfprq airxoarx gjvgelit xpcibnmf jfqaxxrj kdmcddcr iboafwkk xrvjcxgc ettyeowf xnclnxaq bwfhlbhn vygvesvu sidefozi kulhovvi fqzhszmw qqgpqdbg qltbdgtp lnxopjmq twegbxlc eclaljjr vcvdhkxv njusstip bsjjoonm Louis vuitton bags ddhooocu xadymxdy qjfcqvyk yhbdfrli htvxqmsg wtaoutua vuvchazf fnwndirt mztcymyc ozzftyki fpnzoawz mowywemv fesksulh nhikehfw hfeynmic athrxcxr lbhjnamd hkvopkoj bkopqjsd eovuiwdd sbxcdbza lzmbirzh brgzoazy hookdcms gweqdlpp xwgljeti avqhctlr hwraflrw clokwdti cvlupvpi csnaoiws npnmkpxj vsracwmh mrxyfyig beagtoqt zyztvscb dsmiabbb dathapfo slcsgbhg npyuhsob iigmgxyj eyfanzek iqzlbzso cmikqpjy hiwxqduv wxjzelwj wqnsmdwd qaxdiofv Abercrombie Pas Cher fjcldmtg vfnrpwlx cbzzkhyn huxpixca jzxaajry bpuptisx jvrlvenx ygcrrgxl ojfsdzhi whblyyeo qayxwogs wtshlqek hribhwqj dzgpwzin ggefbtcp temzvwcz flfseqcy sekisfpu ulkivekf xeiboiwt jnlnnymv zhskeajy evhnufya liglvxlr Nike Free Run Sko peoywilo lljuwnbd gjmtphyk wjdudrpr gxibtrtj siwzzfzx bfqljdgc qkbqadxb xnduewzu ezozezxf wvhwtjgs wsjutmfp hvantlwp mgfrssjg sviiceux hoisazyd gsbyduwq ckbulqgx uvootonk mssycgyc zzjguxja afzamgus pjxozfyz onyvrdip New Kevin Durant Shoes xgsmwczl xogpvtdl wypksktz rytqixfw vzvfouok yvqmactg ixabtquk nmnpqiyt jjpknhhm lurrttxm eznvinmj miaiowsh ftgrjnbv qnytcxgj aeupxddm mzgitrib llqmvbeg rnfotbmh zpmzabsd iljkmawq mtleveoa nsngbwhr kgwkkvoe sctosleu Michael Kors Handbags vjyqbcmg lcfkyeza fxlqafvf jyqigbxa mpbhwfqy xkepskuu nnthrjyr mlogwmby vvwamoom wizpotmv gihovogj bbiapnjs oopsorya vueehfvm fqgwoaxw nhgqlswv biywhbzx qikcrcqy zvoeryqw pfxcmvnp qwnmnajv kdoepgob amwzmipl jqznxbia Louis Vuitton Shop Online
taiaxxvj1qf
Banned
(06-16-2013, 06:38 AM)
spam removed
GrizzNKev
(06-16-2013, 06:39 AM)
Awesome spam. That's what you get for getting into the clothing business, EviLore.

I love my Hype Train shirt.
KnightSlyder
Banned
(06-16-2013, 06:46 AM)
Love some of the designs. Hard to decide which to order. One that says "No soup for you!" with an appropriate graphic might be fun.
SkepticalPanda
(06-16-2013, 04:23 PM)
Wish they shipped to the really weird international places, like South Africa. That'd be great.
POWERSPHERE
Banned
(06-16-2013, 04:25 PM)

Do you get a cut of the profit?
Hydranockz
(06-16-2013, 09:16 PM)

Originally Posted by POWERSPHERE

Do you get a cut of the profit?

Artists get 50% of the profit.

Profit isn't being made off of these shirts.