• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

I have a Resistance 3 Online Pass code to give. I want someone with the game to have it, not someone who think he might maybe buy the game used in a distant future. So quote my post if you want it and I will contact you through pm to add each other on PSN. I will check trophies to see if you have the game and send the code. If a free code is what would convince you to buy the game used in the next few days, I can hold on to it until you buy it.

You could just do first person to quote a picture of the game with their gaf name written on a piece of paper. That's how people have done it in the past.

Le-mo

I have a Resistance 3 Online Pass code to give. I want someone with the game to have it, not someone who think he might maybe buy the game used in a distant future. So quote my post if you want it and I will contact you through pm to add each other on PSN. I will check trophies to see if you have the game and send the code. If a free code is what would convince you to buy the game used in the next few days, I can hold on to it until you buy it.

Why not just tell that person to post a picture of the game with their username?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Are you the EA support guy Wario64 was tweeting about this week?

wabo

Banned

I have it BUT... which region?

Online Passes are region-locked ;)

Roto13

Wow. :p

I have it BUT... which region?

Online Passes are region-locked ;)

NA

And jesus guys ok picture and name would also work but adding on PSN is as fast, I don't see why you find it that spectacular. I was just trying to make sure someone who needs it would get it, typing their name in PSN to check if they have the game would take a minute. You act like if I asked them to walk on their hands for 30 seconds while using their feet to juggle with a copy of the game and 2 contollers.

NoRéN

Found some more codes.
Ghost Recon Beta 360 codes. 3 total.

First three people to send me a handwritten letter, stamped through USPS. Letter must include a picture of yourself holding a sign with your GAF username. In the background must be something displaying the time and date as well as this post on your computer monitor.

Or just PM me. First 3 PMs get a code.

Edit: ALL GONE

Enjoy!

NA

And jesus guys ok picture and name would also work but adding on PSN is as fast, I don't see why you find it that spectacular. I was just trying to make sure someone who needs it would get it, typing their name in PSN to check if they have the game would take a minute. You act like if I asked them to walk on their hands for 30 seconds while using their feet to juggle with a copy of the game and 2 contollers.
You may as well have. It's a ridiculous amount of effort (on both your part and the part of the person you're giving it to) compared to the value of what you're giving away.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Question about givin' away free stuff.

If I post an item, and say that the only thing that you'd "pay" for is shipping, is that fair?

You may as well have. It's a ridiculous amount of effort (on both your part and the part of the person you're giving it to) compared to the value of what you're giving away.

Yeah, but he's GIVING something away. If people don't want it, don't go through the trouble. WTF.

BHK3

Banned
Yeah you're right it's totally normal to demand that the person friend you on PSN and get some trophies before giving them the code

What was I thinking

What's wrong with it? He just wants to see if you have the game, sure the friend invite seems pointless but still.

Popping the game in the PS3 install trophies data. I never asked anyone to get a Trophy. It worth 10$ and all the person has to do is pop the game in the PS3 and give me his PSN name. It takes a whole 2 minutes, for 10$ code. Yea ridiculous amount of effort, you must be exhausted just by typing this. Sorry, I was just trying to give away something, sorry if it is too complicated for your liking.

stufte

Popping the game in the PS3 install trophies data. I never asked anyone to get a Trophy. It worth 10$ and all the person has to do is pop the game in the PS3 and give me his PSN name. It takes a whole 2 minutes, for 10$ code. Yea ridiculous amount of effort, you must be exhausted just by typing this. Sorry, I was just trying to give away something, sorry if it is too complicated for your liking.

Chill out bro. It's cool. It's cool!

Oh well in that case the whole thing is totally reasonable. I apologize for thinking this was in any way out of the ordinary, carry on.

Edit: actually I was reminded it takes about half an hour to get the patches (about 600 MB worth), so that bumps up your 2 minute estimate a bit for what its worth

Oh well in that case the whole thing is totally reasonable. I apologize for thinking this was in any way out of the ordinary, carry on.

No biggie, just a misunderstanding. I am new to this giving away stuff and I was just looking for a way that is not too complicated, which is why I added the picture and gaf name idea from other members.

Resistance 3 online pass NA still up for grab.

To this I add a Uncharted 3 online pass NA too!

Shooting5280

Neo Member
No biggie, just a misunderstanding. I am new to this giving away stuff and I was just looking for a way that is not too complicated, which is why I added the picture and gaf name idea from other members.

Resistance 3 online pass NA still up for grab.

To this I add a Uncharted 3 online pass NA too!

PM Sent

Yeah you're right it's totally normal to demand that the person you're giving the code to, to friend you on PSN and get some trophies as proof

What was I thinking

Seriously, what the fuck were you thinking? He doesn't want to give it to someone who will just take it and not even need it. There are PLENTY of people on this thread that do that.

C'mon, son.

Edit: actually I was reminded it takes about half an hour to get the patches (about 600 MB worth), so that bumps up your 2 minute estimate a bit for what its worth

So it's his fault you haven't been online in so long you have a 600 meg patch to download?

Dude, it's FUCKING FREE. If you don't want to do what he asks in exchange, then don't worry about it.

God damn, this is like a mother fucker trying to ice skate up hill and getting pissed off. WTF man.

The first person to quote this post will be mailed some random basketball cards from the 1990's. Please PM me your shipping info.
dgqgu.jpg

Ploid 3.0

The first person to quote this post will be mailed some random basketball cards from the 1990

Edit: Crap
gg

Oh man, good times. I remember buying packs of those around that time like bubblegum. Every store that had them. Just looking at them brought it all back. Those same style graphic layouts.

Chavelo

Edit: Crap
gg

Oh man, good times. I remember buying packs of those around that time like bubblegum. Every store that had them. Just looking at them brought it all back. Those same style graphic layouts.

Hmmm, if it's okay, a Master Ninja, can you send him the cards instead? :)

TheExodu5

Banned

If they want an Online Pass I'd assume they'd go through the trouble of patching the game...

Top Bottom