• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avatar Community |OT| Live. Die. Repeat.

You're stupid that robot is awesome. :mad:
It reminds me of Jet Alone from Evangelion.
latest

Veelk

Banned
I'm a fan of Veelk's whole "Korra is terrible, so terrible, let me get more of it to further confirm how terrible it is" thing.

Hatred is as powerful as passion as love.

And who knows, maybe some writer will fuck up and give us something resembling quality.

I've always been able to find a thread that links her to most of her pairings though so they've never really bothered me.

Kuvira x Su: A weird mother daughter bond with Kuvira doing what she can to get Su to notice her and get some actual love from her, these two have many similar traits
Kuvira x Korra: A bond between two rivals with more in common than they think, they also feed into each others competitive nature
Kuvira x Opal: Two women that grew up close to each other with Opal most likely admiring Kuvira for her achievements and strength, with Kuvira appreciating Opals sweetness, but stern inner strength
Kuvira x Lin: Two strong women with issues regarding Su that they bond over, most likely constantly fight each other for dominance in the relationship
Am I missing anymore Kuvira ships?

Wow jaded! These are actually all excellent reasons to justify the pair-

B92ZjT3.gif

Wow jaded! These are actually all excellent reasons to justify the pair-

B92ZjT3.gif
Yes. I feel that Kuvira's ships are better written than some of the other odd random ships that people tend to come up with. Only one I don't mind is Lin x Kya because there's technically a good chance that they know each other already, they've just never been together on screen. Lin pretty much grew up with Aang's kids so I'm sure they all know her. Kya is that care free hippie person that can roll off Lin's stern gravelly bullshit and find the happy part of Lin that we all know is actually there. Besides Kya is hot as fuck.

What are they going to be doing at SDCC anyways?

Related to Avatar... not sure. Maybe a post-mortem or something like that?

Though I do know Bryan and Mike were rumored to be lifting the curtain on their new project at SDCC 2015, so that should be interesting if it pans out.

Also: don't know if this would be considered off-topic, but it would appear that Bryan Konietzko recently filed a bunch of trademarks for his new project: Threadworlds.

Threadworlds From Bryan Konietzko, Co-Creator Of Avatar: The Last Airbender

Bleeding Cool said:
Well, [Bryan Konietzko] seems to have a new… thing in the works. Called Threadworlds. And planned for comics, TV shows, games, T-shirts, the lot.

No real info yet, but he'll hopefully show it off at Comic-con!

Jacob

I will definitely check out anything Mike or Bryan put out. Whether I keep watching will depend on the product but they've certainly earned my initial interest. I hope they continue to find success in their careers. Will be interesting to see if this project is just Bryan's or if the partnership is continuing.

Hopefully he gets some good writers as well.

Ehasz family da best

Dat truthbomb.

Top Bottom