• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Trolls as They Demonstrate Gifs on XB1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gifs, moneyhats, mkv......but no games.

What? xD

They even showed more games than Sony yesterday.

U still mad cuz dat Tomb Raider hu

tumblr_n4pgy4kk1z1tv612co2_400.gif

def sim

That would be cool and it should be embedded in the actual message not requiring you to open it.

That'd be a smart way to handle gif support. I don't think looking through my gif collection on a console would be very compelling alone.

Mendax

is he being gleeful about something? like "look at us, we got some more useless filler functions coming to our console to hide its shortcomings"? wth.....

is he being gleeful about something? like "look at us, we got some more useless filler functions coming to our console to hide its shortcomings"? wth.....
Oh come on. Say what you want about MS, but they've been pretty aggressive with some fairly useful updates.

klodeckel

Banned
back to school with you.
Not even close to as many as Sony showed. Count yourself. I just rewatched both conferences.
Er....what? Screamride was the only new game they showed. Or are you talking about the overall amount of games showcased? Both are still factually incorrect.
Games that were shown in the Media Briefings:

MS Briefing: 42
(35 of these titles are coming exclusive or exclusive first on Xbox One)

Sony Briefing: 35
(I did not count the exclusives here)

42 > 35.

That's what I learned in school. Why taking this shit so personal? ... Wow.

Mindwipe

It was funny. But let's have Web-M and animated Web-P support, eh chaps?

(Google seem determined to fuck animated Web-P up themselves, granted...)

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
If you're demonstrating a gif, I see no better gif to demonstrate than that. Whoever came up with that was probably skipping to the meeting room with glee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom