• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

Don't talk to me about other games besides Zelda, I ain't got time or money to get anything else 'cause I'm grabbing that Switch at launch

For now I'm about to start my playthrough of the original Phantasy Star games. PSO is a top 10 game for me, but I could never get into the original games. I think I'm just gonna use a guide for the first game 'cause that shit is archaic.

Shy

Here ya go!

My dude made the best of a dry ass interview.
Ahhh. Hardtalk. haven't watched that for years.

Thanks fam.
This

SpeculoosCrunchyCookieButter2.jpg

Also why have I never had cookie butter until just now?
!
If you ever want to be able to get through the door again. go on pretending like you never did. ��

BigDes

Ahhh. Hardtalk. haven't watched that for years.

Thanks fam.

If you ever want to be able to get trhough the door again. go on pretending like you never did. 😝

Damn Shy, threatening to break a man's legs over some spread.

Cold.

Day one my friend. I'm deciding what digital version I want to buy. Any advice?

That's a good one, and I appreciate the gaming reference with it.

I would want to see into the lives some of these people live just for a moment. I don't believe anyone that is living a fulfilling life would do stuff like this.

That fence. It's buckling...

I'll get it, but I'm in no hurry. I'd rather wait for the conversation to start about its concepts and any evolution from the last entry than assume that its all together there.

I am, i really like the multiplayer from the last one

Not until I finish the trilogy on my PS3.
Still like at the end if the first game I think

I'm looking forward it. I have a soft spot for Mass Effect.
I sunk a lot of time into the series, I must admit.

Good times. I'll be going into multiplayer first.

I wonder if my *cough* GF * cough* wasn't so fine I would put up with less shit.

I need that device from Black Mirror

Nope. We get a lot of stares everywhere. My fiancée Is fierce as fuck; it's only sometimes that someone really gets bold which is squashed immediately.

The minute it drops, plan to be playing it at midnight.

Same, I think some of the Destiny folks are joining too.

I never though I'd see "close knit black families and communities" come up to explain lower Black suicide rates, White people been saying for decades those things are broken or non existent in the Black home.

Good morning all. Leg day at the gym was good.

First, I don't know what type of "parties" people find themselves at if there is black face, god damn.

And Black people have been dealing with shit so long no wonder our rate is lower, higher tolerance of life and bs.

Good morning all. Leg day at the gym was good.

First, I don't know what type of "parties" people find themselves at if there is black face, god damn.

And Black people have been dealing with shit so long no wonder our rate is lower, higher tolerance of life and bs.

Pretty much, we deal with stuff on a much larger scale, the only thing we can do is stay strong.

---------

Morning all, the fuckery is still going full steam ahead in the PDP thread. But if it was something else there wouldn't even be 50 damn pages.

Caramel with a lil cinnamon biscuits (cookies for Americans) in a butter spread. The crunchy one is way too good.

Sounds similar.. will check amazon

Do the people capping for Pdp also cap for Steve Harvey and George Lopez.. or Dave Chapelle for that matter?

Sounds similar.. will check amazon

Do the people capping for Pdp also cap for Steve Harvey and George Lopez.. or Dave Chapelle for that matter?

Not even going to lie. I used to say Steve ain't that bad (granted I've ignored all but his stand up at the time) until the very people from this thread gave me receipts. Fuck Steve, fuck PDP, and I don't fuck with George Lopez anyway so fuck him too.

____

Mornin' y'all, blessed Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom