• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forget the console wars, all 3 consoles are unique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abylim

I dunno. As someone who owns a PC, PS4 and soon a Switch, I'm struggling to justify an Xbox one.

I have a 360 from last gen, played the exclusives I wanted to on there. But most of what I'd want to play on the Bone is on PC.

I have a PS4Pro, and whilst the one x will be the most powerful console, I can't see it being soo much better than the pro to justify a purchase. And again, my pc can run shit better anyways.

I have honestly thought about getting one, back when sunset overdrive came out. (Which is still exclusive) but I need more than just one game to get me in.

I think it's safe to say that MS is appealing to its core audience, and I'm sure the one X will sell to these hardcore fans. But it's failed to appeal to the general public, and its largely due to lack of compelling software. If you honestly can't see that, you might be a little too invested.

Usobuko

Banned
I'll jump into PS4 this year because I find its library finally best Wii U's for me.

Switch will have to wait for 2-3 years to cultivate the amount of games I'm interested in.

So yeah, I do think the Xbox is in no man's land personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom