• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Sale (NA) - Attack of the Blockbuster

dralla

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition – $19.99, $15.99

Buy this ya'll. I need the sequel to come to PS4, thx. It's also one of the best RPG's of this gen.

DOWN

Banned
Theories on why Square Enix titles keep going on sale but Kingdom Hearts games have never gone on sale on PSN?

Revelator is $6? Shit. Might have to get it now. How much is the Rev 2 update?

You don't get two dlc characters from Rev 1 (Dizzy, Kum Haehyun) unless you picked them up when they were free for a limited time if you go the upgrade route. Of course you can just buy them outright. Just wanted to point that out as some might get annoyed you don't get everyone after purchasing it. I personally think it's still a good deal.

Was wanting to wait for a price drop on the Vita version of Danganronpa, but 1&2 for $20 might put me over. Does anyone know if the PS4 version is just that much better?... I just like to support the Vita versions of things when I can. Of course I know I can always remote play.

Nobody should sleep on Grand Kingdom or Odin Sphere. Phenomenal games, Odin Sphere is Vanillaware's best title (the remake, anyway). Runs great on Vita as well, but both games are good on both platforms.

DOWN

Banned
I'm considering Metro Redux.
Both Metro remasters on PS4 are impressive and fantastic. The game’s using lighting in very striking ways that makes the atmosphere stand out. Unlike a company like Bethesda who had a very rough attempt at post-nuclear atmosphere and lighting in Fallout 4.

Both Metro remasters on PS4 are impressive and fantastic. The game’s using lighting in very striking ways that makes the atmosphere stand out. Unlike a company like Bethesda who had a very rough attempt at post-nuclear atmosphere and lighting in Fallout 4.
Thanks for the impressions.

LakeEarth

Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator for $6 sounds great. I have no intention of trying to get good at it, but at that price, it's worth it just to fiddle around.

Keym

Theories on why Square Enix titles keep going on sale but Kingdom Hearts games have never gone on sale on PSN?
Disney digital tax.

Probably something to do with the fact that they've never been on a digital platform until this year.

dralla

I really need to just buy this and stop putting it off.

giphy.gif

Z3M0G

Dragon Age is fun for slashing things with an energy sword. Gathering quests are shit though.

That's a strange description...

Some good items in that sale though! Even though it seems like a lot of these are on sale every month.

Edit: So what are the latest feelings for Andromeda? Is multiplayer at least worth it? Is it a fun time?

I was going to get Final Fantasy VII, but it looks like the music bug is still present. I guess SE has no intention of patching the game at this point.

While kind of outdated now that Battlefront II is some months away, the PS+ price for the Season Pass it's the lowest it's been so far.

Five bucks for the season's pass it's great for those who bought the original game and didn't buy the season pass.

You're comparing an ultra-linear and scripted game broken in to constant chapters to a huge open world game lol.

Also even FO4's gunplay is miles ahead of the metro games :/

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
How's Metro? And how's the Bioshock Collection? I recall reading there was some technical issues with that one?

Metro is great. Linear, narrative-driven FPS campaigns with bouts of action and set piece moments scattered about. I enjoyed them.

Recently got a perma ban on my PSN account so now I look forward to PSN sales to rebuild my library...what a sad existence lmao

Will definitely pick up a few of these

guyssorry

If you have any interest in puzzles, atmosphere, incredible music/aesthetics, and creativity, then please buy the Talos Principle. One of my favorite games ever, and probably my #1 puzzle game ever. Such a fantastic game that I never see anyone really talk about.

LordofPwn

if FFX/X-2 was $20 I'd jump all over it. I don't care about Titanfall 2 multiplayer but i'm still tempted. maybe i just wait for black friday deals.

DOWN

Banned
So, Alien Isolation: The Collection or regular Alien Isolation?
Mm they are both cheap so go for the collection. It has the original Alien cast including Sigourney Weaver in a couple of neat DLC chapters based on Alien.

Top Bottom