• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S4 |OT| Meltdowns of Epic Proportions - Wednesdays at 9/8C

I bet you ALIE isn't completely gone either. She probably helped the space Kru survive on the ring. Of course I would guess it would be ALIE 2.0 as Becca intended in the beginning to make it full circle. Remember ALIE 1.0 downloaded almost everything from her 2.0 code so I would assume that would come into play soon.

Joni

I bet you ALIE isn't completely gone either. She probably helped the space Kru survive on the ring. Of course I would guess it would be ALIE 2.0 as Becca intended in the beginning to make it full circle. Remember ALIE 1.0 downloaded almost everything from her 2.0 code so I would assume that would come into play soon.
And of course ALIE is on the ring herself.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Binged the hell out of it and loved it, a great season overall and I'm glad it's renewed. The King was awesome, I've seen him in a few things recently and I really like him. So I guess next season is just a reverse? With them being the grounders basically. And WTF at Clark being 27 IRL.

TripOpt55

Just finished the season today. A really nice bounceback from a messy Season 3. The final stretch was particularly strong with the conclave episode and the final two eps being the best three of the season. And I love the time jump. That final scene was a great tease for what is to come. It makes me really excited to see next season. Also Jasper was once again the worst this season. I will not miss him. Would probably rank the seasons: 2 > 4 > 1 > 3. Looking forward to Season 5!

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah Jasper was the only character that I wanted to die, every time he was on screen I wanted to throttle him.

jwk94

So I'm on episode 11 right now. Octavia just had her third seasure of the day. The dude she saw lurking in the background, I was REALLY hoping it'd be her ex (I forget his name, the one who went crazy and killed all those villagers) as a hallucination. Ah well.

Joni

So I'm on episode 11 right now. Octavia just had her third seasure of the day. The dude she saw lurking in the background, I was REALLY hoping it'd be her ex (I forget his name, the one who went crazy and killed all those villagers) as a hallucination. Ah well.
No, he got fired because nobody liked him. They wouldn't bring him back.

jwk94

Finally done. Was going to pop in here to say that I would've preferred a bittersweet ending with some surviving in the fallout shelter, Murphy and his girl in the bunker, and Harper, Monty, and Jasper dying in the arc remains...and then this epilogue happened. WTF at the prisoner block? Where could that have even come from? And who's the kid with Clarke??

No, he got fired because nobody liked him. They wouldn't bring him back.

Yeah, i remember =(

I wonder how Clarke will feel when she has to yet again make a decision that will make people die.

After 6 years without having to pick who dies.

Little Wanheda looked all too eager to load all the weapons when momma Clarke told her.

Just saying.

Please also notice that a 5 year old knows how to operate firearms and react with discipline when shit is about to go down.

Clarke's been teaching the kid how to flip kill switches!

If Lexa Jr dies I'm going to write the CW a STRONGLY WORDED LETTERRRRR
LMFAO I didn't recognize you without your old avatar.

I'm actually kinda disappointed the kid's not a boy, but I guess that one dude's son is gonna have a big role next season.

Also, I want aliens in this series. Please do it. Make ALIE a 6th ranger to fight them.
I'll fucking allow it. Someone get her a suit!

gibut

Man show gets a bit repetitive with the how do I choose who live and who dies decisions. Season started off a bit slow think lot of that had to do with mess that was season 3. The last few episodes were really well done. Pretty messed up how Jaha went from we gotta save all our people to let's knock them out and pick the ones from Clarke's list so quickly.

Have a feeling next season we aren't going to have a reunion between the different group til at least mid way through the season. Gonna be a long wait until next season start so many questions to be answered.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I couldn't keep up with the show due to scheduling conflicts, but I managed to make some jifs anyway.

26NQlC3.gif
Just caught up on Netflix. Is that gif the entire part shown on TV because it was a bit more graphic on Netflix, with a blood spurt from octavias viewpoint.

Gothos

Just finished the whole season. Man, that was great and I liked that they already skipped to the future. Gonna be interesting how they solve showing what happened during those 6 years in space and in the bunker. I mean, they have to address i somehow, right? Anyway, can't wait for season 5!

So I just finished binging the whole series yesterday and actually enjoyed this. I never really payed attention before because it seemed like it would be a mostly typical CW teen drama despite the setting and was pleasantly surprised that was not the majority of the show but rather that everyone is a mass murderer :p

The whole "we don't have another choice" for a lot things could get grating sometimes but was understandable. Everything that can go wrong usually does. The whole AI season was a little wierd.

PS: Raven is the best

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
So I just finished binging the whole series yesterday and actually enjoyed this. I never really payed attention before because it seemed like it would be a mostly typical CW teen drama despite the setting and was pleasantly surprised that was not the majority of the show but rather that everyone is a mass murderer :p

The whole "we don't have another choice" for a lot things could get grating sometimes but was understandable. Everything that can go wrong usually does. The whole AI season was a little wierd.

PS: Raven is the best
I think it is one of those great 'how the hell did we end up here' type of shows. Can't imagine what it is like to binge the entire show and go from a group of teenagers doing Lord of the flies to crazy A.I. and full scale nuclear Holocaust.

sammex

Yiiis death by Clarke! I'm totally up for Clarke killing everyone she meets in season 5 so she can rule the earth with her kid nightblood.

Sir Doom

Watching episode 11 now

Jasper was so annoying the entire season and they expect me to feel sorry for him.
The whole side story is a story drag. Just die already

I might go back and watch Jasper die a few times. He was the most insufferable character from Season 3-4. I only wish his characters death had been more brutal. They should have used him as a Nightblood test subject.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I didnt need a brutal Jasper death....but it should have happened way earlier. Him being around made me enjoy the show much less.

I still haven't finished season 4 so my friend is loading the entire series onto a flash drive and shipping it out to Satan's Butthole so I can cry over that bitch Lexa in front of a bunch of dirty maintainers

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
British actor Jordan Bolger (Peaky Blinders, Into the Badlands) will appear in the CW drama’s upcoming fifth season as a self-professed adrenaline junkie named Zeke Shaw.

“Brimming with brains, wit and bravado,” Zeke has a passion for uncovering the secrets of the universe, which led him to join a space mission to a distant solar system. But fate is sending him back to Earth in Season 5, where he’ll find the “charred remains of his old world, tribal warfare, shifting alliances and a brutal fight for humanity’s survival.”

Source

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Ivana Milicevic has been cast in the recurring role of Charmaine Diyoza, one of the mysterious criminals aboard the spacecraft.

Described as a ”ruthless military strategist who will go head-to-head" with Clarke & Co., Charmaine's actions will leave an ”indelible legacy," EW.com reports.

Source

She's very good at doing action scenes, so hopefully they utilize her to the fullest.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Oh wow, she was terrific in Banshee. I wonder how she'll fit in given the show's tone. I feel like her performance in Banshee (among... other things) may've been a bit too etched on my mind to separate her from her Carrie persona.

I most definitely expect her to drop some fools in brutal fashion anyway.

Dynasty

I'm excited, like the post above mentioned, she was amazing on Banshee. Really looking forward to her character.

Banshee final season was such a letdown :(

Octavia vs Charmaine, going to be the Burton vs Hood fight we deserve. The ex-con vs the attack dog.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
IIRC she trains some kind of martial art IRL. It shows. She's superfit (those abs, whew) and kicks all kinds of ass in Banshee.

Thinking about it, Banshee was so deliciously pulpy and full of hammy performances. A good chunk of the cast could fit right in. Matthew Rauch (Burton), Geno Segers (Chayton), Ben Cross (Mr. Rabit), Chris Coy (Clay Bunker) and even Matt Servitto (Brock) were fantastic and have that kind of intense screen presence that The 100 lacks.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The 100 has a new Public Enemy No. 1.

The CW drama has tapped Spanish actor William Miller to join the Season 5 cast in a major — and villainous — recurring role, TVLine has learned exclusively. Per the official character description, Miller’s alter ego, Robert McCreary, “is a mysterious prisoner aboard the long-distance mining mission sent from our time. A former enforcer from a powerful crime syndicate, his ruthless, violent methods make him a formidable antagonist to our heroes.”

Source

Top Bottom