• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. His level 1 will probably be a hellfire rocket volley and he will probably have scythe bolt as a standard projectile that allows him to cover large areas with a projectile.

LuuKyK

Zabuza

Banned
Some people are saying that minions could be bosses. That can't be true because bosses have full movelists so they should be playable. Expect for the final boss.

All the characters i like have Level 1's i don't like. Nathan Drake's one is hard to predict and has a weird arc, Parappa's has a short range, and Big Daddy has such a small hitbox (though he builds meter like a beast).

k_Reign

its only 33HK do have that much left over?

Nah, Bloons cost me 29 of me 42 remaining, hahah. Not worth it! Although it's a good time waster in between posts here on the forums, hahaha.

All the characters i like have Level 1's i don't like. Nathan Drake's one is hard to predict and has a weird arc, Parappa's has a short range, and Big Daddy has such a small hitbox (though he builds meter like a beast).

Such is the nature of level 1s...Hahah, the cool stuff is up in the level 2 and 3s!

Nah, Bloons cost me 29 of me 42 remaining, hahah. Not worth it! Although it's a good time waster in between posts here on the forums, hahaha.

Such is the nature of level 1s...Hahah, the cool stuff is up in the level 2 and 3s!

Yeah. I will say, I love Nathan Drake's Level 2 and 3. It seems like, even if you just touch the crumbling wall, it counts for a kill, you dont actually have to crush the characters. It's way better than it appears. Also, i find Big Daddy's Level 2 to be almost as good as his level 3. I don't even find it really worth saving to get to it, i'd just try for 2 level 2's, with the way he builds meter.

SSReborn

Yeah. I will say, I love Nathan Drake's Level 2 and 3. It seems like, even if you just touch the crumbling wall, it counts for a kill, you dont actually have to crush the characters. It's way better than it appears. Also, i find Big Daddy's Level 2 to be almost as good as his level 3. I don't even find it really worth saving to get to it, i'd just try for 2 level 2's, with the way he builds meter.

Do you know that you can decide when to shoot the propane tank? I think his level 1 is gonna be really good for catching people off guard not so good for 1 on 1's though

k_Reign

You better believe i will haha, people are going to be so ticked at me if it turns out wrong lol

Nah, the only problem is that I am expecting Lightning now :) but it's still a rumor, so it is what it is!

Totally kidding on the expectations. No pressure man, hahah.

LuuKyK

You better believe i will haha, people are going to be so ticked at me if it turns out wrong lol

ibbzL3WPBL4ewE.gif

TheMink

Nah, the only problem is that I am expecting Lightning now :) but it's still a rumor, so it is what it is!

Totally kidding on the expectations. No pressure man, hahah.

haha thanks XD

Ok so i think Musashi could easily be a Spike alt.

Ape_escape_million_monkeys_1.jpg
437796-brave-fencer-musashi-playstation-screenshot-dead-musashis.png

I know that is an awful comparison shot, but both their swords glow the same color. and even though Musashi has two swords in his main picture, he really only uses one in game.

So idk... just food for thought :p

Boss Man

So you guys wanna speculate about rivalries? I won't assume that they are going to follow the same line of thinking as me, but here's how I'd do it personally:

Heihachi vs. Toro (confirmed)
Kratos vs. Nariko
Drake vs. Sly Cooper
Ratchet & Clank vs. Jak & Daxter
Good Cole vs. Evil Cole
Fat Princess vs. Sweet Tooth
Sackboy vs. Big Daddy ?
Spike vs. PaRappa ?
Sir Dan vs. Dante ?
Radec vs. Raiden ?

This is going off of the leaked list, and assuming that those are all of the characters. That's how I'd place them.

Definitely or Stockpile Thomas.

YOU HAVE A HEART OF GOLD, DON'T LET THEM TAKE IT FROM YOU.

Not going to lie, I'd happily beat the crap out of people as Stockpile Thomas.

If Baldwin was in the game though, this is how I imagine they'd reveal him: Announcement trailer as Yurt the Silent Chief. Then he takes off his armor to reveal that he's really BALDWIN.

LuuKyK

So you guys wanna speculate about rivalries? I won't assume that they are going to follow the same line of thinking as me, but here's how I'd do it personally:

Heihachi vs. Toro (confirmed)
Kratos vs. Nariko
Drake vs. Sly Cooper
Ratchet & Clank vs. Jak & Daxter
Good Cole vs. Evil Cole
Radec vs. Big Daddy
Sackboy vs. PaRappa

This is going off of the leaked list, and assuming that those are all of the characters. That's how I'd place them.

Drake is going with Lightning. Clearly.

Edit: Nvm, I can't read. x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom