• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice - New SCE Vita action game, May 10 Conference [Up: Ad Images]

Orayn

I don't know you guys, but MH bores me to death. I don't see what's so good about the game at all.

Its beauty lies in masterful repetition, like a bonsai tree or rock garden. In the case of Monster Hunter, the trees, rocks, sand, and dirt are dinosaurs and the equipment you make out of their body parts after you kill them and hack them to pieces.

Pociask

Soul bubbles has a dark fantasy setting with monsters with designs like these?

If you're looking for a dark fantasy setting with towering monsters, you won't be disappointed picking up a game like Soul Bubbles!
you'll be disappointed

Kyoufu

I know this is reaching... but SOUL font looks similar to Dark Souls's font...

Yeah, I'm desperate for From to be the developer.

prwxv3

Those monster designs look great. It looks like it might be rated M based on the blood on the dudes hand. And I am starting to think that the Dev is a big deal because they have not told us who they are yet.

jimmypython

quote for size control

8748d613eb1971fcea9a6d07604e03bd8eafc2cb.jpg

theBishop

Banned
From Eurogamer interview 2/2011:

Hidetaka Miyazaki, the man behind Demon's Souls, has said he'd be interested in producing an instalment in the series for the Sony NGP.

"I like the platform. It's very attractive," he told Eurogamer during a recent interview.
"We're not considering it right now but there's always a chance. There's always a sense that I'd like to try and do something on that platform."

Miyazaki is currently hard at work on Dark Souls for PS3 and Xbox 360. He said that while he thinks the series would work on Sony's new handheld, any such instalment would have to be built from the ground up.

"If we were going to port [the series] to the NGP, I would probably redesign it so it fits the handheld," Miyazaki confirmed. "It won't be a straight port, if we do happen to do it."
Dark Souls is slated for a European release later this year.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-02-04-miyazaki-up-for-doing-dark-souls-ngp

Top Bottom