• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
To all the GOOD moms in Pop Music...

tumblr_lezt6jp4Mn1qfzf2to1_400.gif

tumblr_lxyqb6SiBP1r34bfo.gif

tumblr_m11yu1qZZU1qk6yk3o1_400.gif

and to the grandmother...

tumblr_m19etsboII1qd5roro2_500.gif

Happy Mother's Day.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Sis, that is nothing. There was a MEGATON dropped in the POP GAF room earlier tonight. That will shake POP Gaf to it's core.

I don't have the receipts but I'm sure someone else does and will post it.

what is it, I mean most of Pop Gaf was in that room so whats the point of saving it, spill it

io5eAYOyi71j5.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
And Survivor Finale tonight!

I can't contain my excitement.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m19etsboII1qd5roro2_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Survivor [img]http://i.imgur.com/SewWz.gif

what is it, I mean most of Pop Gaf was in that room so whats the point of saving it, spill it

http://i.minus.com/io5eAYOyi71j5.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I always miss the room. I fall asleep too early. So I need someone to spill the tea as well.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
oh I was there when that happen, not really a megaton since it is known that Koo*o is a closet stan

Even Crumpet called Katy Perry a trendsetter
io5eAYOyi71j5.gif

Cynosure

That went right OVER YOUR HEAD, much like Xtincta has flown past EVERY RADAR of INTEREST.

If there is any ounce of truth to this, then the amount of interest you have for Xtina makes up for the lack of interest the rest of us supposedly have for her. Thanks for single handedly keeping her relevant.

Christina Aguilera, always on your mind.
Obsessed, pressed, a mess.

NO NEED, I know you won't be CRASHING browsers EVER AGAIN.

A few tumblr gifs(500kb limit) is not why you did it the first time

9JWcK.gif

• GODNEY has proven THRICE to be a ratings force (Will & Grace, HIMYM and GLEE). X Factor is in NO NEED of recreating another show's or judge's "magic" as it already has a PROVEN BLUEPRINT. What it does NEED is ratings, and Cow-ell, much like any human being without a DAMAGED LIMBIC SYSTEM, is aware GODNEY will bring in RATINGS as her LOYAL FANBASE will watch or buy ANYTHING plastered with her face. Very much UNLIKE Xtincta, whose fanbase has FAILED to make the pig have a hit in OVER SIX YEARS.

Shitney's relevance did nothing for her flopped reality show. The general public wasn't here for her chaotic antics then, what makes you so sure they'll tune in to watch the wreck now?

During Shitney's peak, she wasn't getting any hits either. There is more to success than achieving singles peak high on the charts. It wasn't only until Shitney lost her stage presence that she got a few hit singles . Her first and only #1 for a long time was BOMT; forward a crush & burn of events into the last few years now and she got #1s from Womanizer, 3, HIAM etc. Your stan base could only wish for the former "flop" Britney to come back and replace the disgraceful Rihanna-esque singles artist you have now.

• And why would Cow-ell want to recreate ANYTHING from a show that has gone DOWN THE TOILET in ratings? He's looking at that show as a PRECAUTIONARY TALE.

The show was a huge success when he initiated a deal to sign up Shitney.
Since The Voice dipped in ratings, Simon now has the more reason to stress over his desperate decision to placing all his eggs in basketcase Shitney.

Kyon

Banned
Thanks, i cant find my Gaga xfactor hug gif so ill recycle

tumblr_m3r3bhvIjT1r5v7j9.gif

I MISSED EVERYONE! Im actually glad i wasnt here for the last 10 pages tbh........ a mess

Sai-kun

Banned
A new song from Little Boots!!! Quality isn't amazing since it's live and someone doesn't know how to hold their phone correctly, but it's still pretty great.

Headphones

Fuck yeah! Little Boots is 3 for 3 this era. Her album is gonna be rad.

Kyon

Banned
Kyon is back!!! Yasss!!!!
brit08.gif

Sis I missed you dearly, were you checking on us from the BANNED heaven?

You know it sis
brit08.gif

I was mostly in the Plug.Dj room though so it wasnt a complete EXILE.

PS: Godney was also my LIFE SUPPORT and stayed slaying the lessor DEMONS trying to claim my innocent soul. Only She alone holds my fate in Her hands. If and when Xfactor is truly confirmed She is gonna pull the cord on my life tbh. Could anyone's low life fave?

ibocwp1npL367N.gif

Crumpet's right, the megaton was Pho saying Janet had good songs. I forget who he was shading, but it went something like "so-and-so is like JANET without any GOOD SONGS".

Also, Kyon is back! hayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2Letu.gif

botty

Banned
Critics are comparing this abomination to the likes of early Britney and LEGENDtina:

tumblr_m1d3ysjCgK1rrotwvo2_500.gif

What is wrong with the world when aborted piles of shit like Call Me Maybe can climb the charts? Then have the nerve to compare her to This:

tumblr_lt8sx42ba41qh8rjyo1_100.gif

or This:

tumblr_ls74at4gBF1r3ty02o1_500.gif

I can't.

s28iz9.gif

Mau ®

Carly Rae Jepsen is AMAZING.

I dont mind the comparisons cuz it's true. Her sound is very early Britney, as well as her image.

You should be THANKFUL people still remember Xtina to compare her to younger artists that are currently SLAYING.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
waiT the iCarly double is 26 and I thought Avril Lavigne had it bad for still creating music that's meant for the Taylor Swifts of the world

Mau ®

Haters can stay MAD

14. CARLY RAE JEPSEN - Call Me Maybe: 74.864 (+ 3.104) ▲

3M updates, about to snatch Gotye's #1 spot on itunes. When will Xtincta without Maroon 5's help ever could?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom