• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

LukeSmith

FrenchMovietheme said:
AFC South (the leagues best division):

Colts - Luke
Texans - Smokey
Jags - Greg
Titans - Claude

FAM
thin-lizzy-the-boys-are-back-in-town-vertigo-15.jpg

Somnia

Was looking forward to booting up Madden last night, but PSN didn't auto download the game... I really hate that service sometimes.

I'll be around tonight after 8PM CST for a few hours if anyone wants to play.

Somnia

I miss Nightz sneaking up on everyone naked with a rock, still some of the most laughs I've had playing a game.

WB McNeily! I wish you never left, my time as the redskins owner needs to be forgotten.

My street is in like two inches of water already. This storm is nasty, gl with Harvey Smokes, the thing hitting SoFla doesn't even have a name and is flooding me :X

DJ Bowser

WB McNeily! I wish you never left, my time as the redskins owner needs to be forgotten.

My street is in like two inches of water already. This storm is nasty, gl with Harvey Smokes, the thing hitting SoFla doesn't even have a name and is flooding me :X
My vegetables are drowning.

RIP in peace, garden.

Somnia

Just throwing this out there, I'll post obviously when it's closer, but I'll be on Vacation Dec 5th-15th, I'll be back that Saturday the 16th.

After a heated and prolonged negotiation, I officially welcome mcneily to the league!

PS

Kyle, stick around! I will be shocked if someone isn't booted soon

Top Bottom