• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

M.D

Regarding 114-115 spoilers

After thinking about it, I'm almost certain now that the thing that happens has to do with Kale or Caulifla.

If the twist was some new super powerful warrior appearing at the end of 114 it doesn't make any sense for 115 be an 'Ultimate Saiyan Showdown, unless that's supposed to mean a team up of all the Saiyan rather than them fighitng.

Skii

People who think Jiren is going to be eliminated during EP 111 should know that
Dokkan didnt release Jiren on Sunday with Goku so he's certainly being held back for his final fight with Goku to capitalise on maximum hype

In terms of how U7 wins this tournament,
I'm pretty sure it'll be Goku and Gohan stalling their eliminations to Jiren until the timer runs out. That's the only way U7 can win because no one is eliminating him

That gif's quality bugs me, so I made one.
2Du6oIb.gif

Such a hype moment.

NandoGip

I cant wait for this arc to be over to binge it. I think it'll play out much smoother if there wasn't a week gap to notice all the flaws.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Regarding 114-115 spoilers

After thinking about it, I'm almost certain now that the thing that happens has to do with Kale or Caulifla.

If the twist was some new super powerful warrior appearing at the end of 114 it doesn't make any sense for 115 be an 'Ultimate Saiyan Showdown, unless that's supposed to mean a team up of all the Saiyan rather than them fighitng.
Super Saiyan 3
Caulifla.

Lynx_7

I was 10 episodes behind because I wanted to watch the whole tournament in big chunks once it was done, but then I heard good word of mouth for the specials and decided to just catch up anyway. That was definitely one of the most exciting moments in the franchise for me. I just love how they really sold the UI's movement and sense of speed. I'm gonna be really bummed out if it becomes just another normal transformation with atatatatatas and shit in the future. I obviously don't expect it to look this polished every time but at least keep the same movement and flow to it. This was Goku's best moment in a long ass time.

I wasn't a big fan of the episodes that preceded it though. To be completely honest, I thought those exhibition matches against U9 were more exciting than a good chunk of episodes 99-108.

exfatal

No this is a bit off topic but friend, is saying vegeta has had his SSj2 form b4 he went majin. Due to the 7 years of training. Im saying otherwise due to the cartoon showing vegeta achieve ssj2 for the first time during his majin transformation.

Skeeter49

No this is a bit off topic but friend, is saying vegeta has had his SSj2 form b4 he went majin. Due to the 7 years of training. Im saying otherwise due to the cartoon showing vegeta achieve ssj2 for the first time during his majin transformation.
I took it as he got SSJ2 from going Majin. I felt that was his reason for being possessed. He saw Goku had SSJ2, and had to compete.

Morlas

I took it as he got SSJ2 from going Majin. I felt that was his reason for being possessed. He saw Goku had SSJ2, and had to compete.

i never got that impression since he was so pissed off at Gohan for not going ss2 against Dabura and was acting like he could've handled it in a second especially since Dabura was supposedly as strong as cell

AdanVC

I was 10 episodes behind because I wanted to watch the whole tournament in big chunks once it was done, but then I heard good word of mouth for the specials and decided to just catch up anyway. That was definitely one of the most exciting moments in the franchise for me. I just love how they really sold the UI's movement and sense of speed. I'm gonna be really bummed out if it becomes just another normal transformation with atatatatatas and shit in the future. I obviously don't expect it to look this polished every time but at least keep the same movement and flow to it. This was Goku's best moment in a long ass time.

I wasn't a big fan of the episodes that preceded it though. To be completely honest, I thought those exhibition matches against U9 were more exciting than a good chunk of episodes 99-108.

Yeah same here. It's been mostly a bore fest and I was about to stop watching the show until the tournament was about to finish but after 109/110 episodes I'm all set on the hype train again till this tourney ends. I just hope the upcoming episodes can be more like 109/110 and less than 99-108.

Morlas

Theory time:
Goku doesn't get Ultra Instinct back during the tournament and instead all of the Saiyans team up to take on Jiren

7Th

People expecting anything other than
Kale awakening another Broly-wanking form are going to be disappointed.

ElFly

Vegeta is pissed that Gohan cannot handle Dabura, and that he is weaker than at the Cell saga. The way he talks, he was confident of handling Dabura himself.

Now...maybe he had reached Gohan's level with SSJ1 only, tho that'd mean SSJ2 Majin Vegeta was way more powerful than that

I never understood the point of calling that transformation "Super Saiyan Rage" when SSJ1 and 2 were achieved by rage too. I never liked the name for that reason.

Slaythe

Oh my God they re-recorded the french version with a non growling Black. :O

Currently sounds bad as they only aired the PAL sped up version that makes everyone high pitched (....) but the bluray should be fine.

That's very surprising cause the french voice actor came out "showcasing" his Black voice and it was Schemmel garbage.

I think the same thing happened with the Latin dub correct ? They had the voice actor getting a bad voice and eventually aired a corrected version.

I guess Toei ended up telling them to fix it. :eek:

Top Bottom