• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz |OT| - Miami, Hot Takes, Night Clubs, & Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
@LebatardShow:

NcjGB4F.png

You get the show!

Fjordson

Local hour is what I listen to most (I listen on podcast).

I actually don't usually hear every hour, but I listen to the local one every day.

Anyone know where i can watch the show? With espn renaming ESPNU to ESPN ocho, i do not see the show on the menu anymore. East coast btw

Edit: seems only for today there is no show on tv 🤔🤔

It's on ESPNNEWS according to my guide. I feel like Dan would have appreciated being in the middle of that lineup, though, since he loves challenging traditional sports paradigms.

It's on ESPNNEWS according to my guide. I feel like Dan would have appreciated being in the middle of that lineup, though, since he loves challenging traditional sports paradigms.

Ah okay, thanks! Don't have ESPNNEWS unfortunately. Listening to it on radio tho, hate i have no visuals to see their facial expressions 😂. Mike is back!! Niceee

Vanillalite

I hope they are getting all of this out of their system during the dead Sport's time.

Feels like someone on the show has been MIA like every day since June.

Vanillalite

Looks like Dan and Stu are out this week. No Wake and take.

Greg Cote is on HQ today and tomorrow tho

At this point it's more of a rare occurrence the show is on than not.

Feels like for everyday they've been on over the Summer they've been off twice as much.

Fjordson

Goddamnit. Hopefully once football starts up they're back to normal.

Seems like lots of ESPN employees get long breaks around this time. I watch PTI most weekdays and those guys have constantly been gone also.

Vanillalite

Goddamnit. Hopefully once football starts up they're back to normal.

Seems like lots of ESPN employees get long breaks around this time. I watch PTI most weekdays and those guys have constantly been gone also.

Wouldn't be that bad if it was just another gas bag show.

This show is particularly unique so it's hard to replicate when they are out.

At this rate I'd rather just have the shipping container and/or old man Cote so the show by themselves.

bchamba

Apples are overrated. You have to eat them in 5 minutes or they dry out and become gross. What kind of food that's already mostly air can't survive in the air? Also, the show's curse is very underrated. Peace out.

It may be the vacation but I can't get the show in Houston. Fucking hell, I move out here... looking for work and some local bastard is throwing his hot takes at me during my morning commute!

NO

Vanillalite

It may be the vacation but I can't get the show in Houston. Fucking hell, I move out here... looking for work and some local bastard is throwing his hot takes at me during my morning commute!

NO

Just listen to the podcast. Unless you use the TuneIn app most people outside of South FL can't listen love to Wake & Take anyways.

This way you get 4 hours vs 3. :p

soundtest

Banned
dan has legitimate meaty sports related race talk that he can do and he's on vacation.

it's like he does this shit intentionally

Fjordson

Just listen to the podcast. Unless you use the TuneIn app most people outside of South FL can't listen love to Wake & Take anyways.

This way you get 4 hours vs 3. :p
Yeah, podcast is great. No commercials, except the hilarious re-joins that they leave in, and you get the local hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom