• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffymon

Ya know... we always like to joke and talk trash on Jake..., but on the serious... am I the only one who feels bad for him? Sure he's a pervy guy, but maybe that's how he handles pain... after the story, Aileen story, This event, and the rest of the story we unlocked this week, I feel bad for the guy... Sure, it's war, but wow has he lost so much. The only one who may be on an equal footing or more would be Chizzy, which we'll deal with that when it comes...

So, I just did 2 more 11 pulls because that lapis just sitting there after my stupid purchase last night was calling my name.

first 11 pull, garbage.

second 11 pull...... RAINBOW....... and it's Queen.

but at the very bottom of that batch was a second rainbow...... wouldn't you know it , it was Wilhelm. Thank god. Now I can rest easy and never touch the dailies either.

So that makes 78 pulls on this banner all together with 3 rainbows, Dark Fina, Queen and Wilhelm. I am at ease.

GG-Duo

So, I just did 2 more 11 pulls because that lapis just sitting there after my stupid purchase last night was calling my name.

first 11 pull, garbage.

second 11 pull...... RAINBOW....... and it's Queen.

but at the very bottom of that batch was a second rainbow...... wouldn't you know it , it was Wilhelm. Thank god. Now I can rest easy and never touch the dailies either.

So that makes 78 pulls on this banner all together with 3 rainbows, Dark Fina, Queen and Wilhelm. I am at ease.

I'm happy for you, man! Take it easy in the next little while. Hope you don't burn out from the game or burn out your sanity/wallet.

I'm happy for you, man! Take it easy in the next little while. Hope you don't burn out from the game or burn out your sanity/wallet.

Thank you, I will take it easy now. Of course, the anniversary is around the corner. What if there's something crazy to pull for!!!!!!!!!!!
Jk, I'm really going to try and hide my wallet from myself. Still gotta pull Tilith and Rikku coming up here.......

bonkeng

%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A3%E3%83%AB%E3%83%98%E3%83%AB%E3%83%A0%E2%98%855.png

Wilhelm reminds me of this guy.

thm_phpCgDvMZ.gif

Wilhelm 's sprite is bad ass and my new fave in the game.

tuffymon

The wiki states that Elt can be perfect dodged... so I brought in a 100% dodge Noctis... and something killed him >.>; So I brought in Ling at 100% just to see, and after awhile noticed they were out healing her damage, but she was fine... okay... I tried 105% Noctis who is doing the dmg to slowly win, and he got smashed by something... any ideas? (I'm talking like 5% into the fight)

edit Pretty sure it's Noctis, I've had a similar issue before... I think it's caused by just TOO many attacks coming in too quickly...

edit (Lightning was doing just fine, paralyzed = dead)

Feep

Banned
The wiki states that Elt can be perfect dodged... so I brought in a 100% dodge Noctis... and something killed him >.>; So I brought in Ling at 100% just to see, and after awhile noticed they were out healing her damage, but she was fine... okay... I tried 105% Noctis who is doing the dmg to slowly win, and he got smashed by something... any ideas? (I'm talking like 5% into the fight)

edit Pretty sure it's Noctis, I've had a similar issue before... I think it's caused by just TOO many attacks coming in too quickly...

Yeah, I tried bringing Valentus' perfect dodge Lightning into the battle, but got crushed right at 50%.

Oh well ^^

yeah must be a status affliction that removes the perfect dodge

Looks like you would need to achieve perfect dodge and have a ribbon on

Thats likely why Ling survived

SO stuff like Paralysis and Stop remove evasion

Celegus

Daily gold, don't even want Grace so thankfully it was Leon #2. Put him in my TM group to speed it up, not sure I'd ever need 2 of it. Only person that can use it that I have is Luneth.

bonkeng

Yes! Finally got Abel on daily pull. Needed 22 pulls just to get a 3* banner. Also got 3 useless Grace along the way.

This is the first banner I felt disappointed every time I see gold instead of blue :/

Doctor_No

Yes! Finally got Abel on daily pull. Needed 22 pulls just to get a 3* banner. Also got 3 useless Grace along the way.

This is the first banner I felt disappointed every time I see gold instead of blue :/

Grace's TM is pretty nice. Its only slightly weaker(-5%) than Vanille's Magistral Crest in MAG/SPR, but gives a very useful +20% MP. I'm planning on farming two of those and sticking them onto Rem, though any mage would benefit from an extra 40% MP.

Muku

Daily... Abel. Guess I'll be saving for the Bowie Knife at some point.

Edit: Daily on alt was Anzelm. Barf. Used ticket we got this morning and got Jean.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Going to get Titan today.

Finished up the Pro trial on Siren and finally deciding if I want to do Enchida, Gave it a few tries yesterday, but keep wiping with flare.

I think I just want to clear out some more TMs first. Finish up Talisman and get with the Magi Staff or another Black Cowl.

With the Raid reward, end of the month Moogles. Ramza should be at 75% done too, which will be nice. Basically meaning my Orlandu will be maxed out with all equipment available to me.

c-murph

Ended up with a second Grace today with the Daily. Alright, alright. Gunna throw those on the eventual farm list.

Don't hear too much about her TM. I'd assume it it be one of those must have accessories for a Mage/Healer inventory. Well... maybe not a must have item but a nice one if it falls into your lap.

Grace's TM is pretty nice. Its only slightly weaker(-5%) than Vanille's Magistral Crest in MAG/SPR, but gives a very useful +20% MP. I'm planning on farming two of those and sticking them onto Rem, though any mage would benefit from an extra 40% MP.

I have two Soluna Rings that I currently have on Refia. Basically gives her infinity MP at the moment. Someone like Tilith may require a little more juice becuase her skills require a little more kick to cast. Either way be interesting to have a pair of both accessories for different situations.

Doctor_No

I have two Soluna Rings that I currently have on Refia. Basically gives her infinity MP at the moment. Someone like Tilith may require a little more juice becuase her skills require a little more kick to cast. Either way be interesting to have a pair of both accessories for different situations.

Soluna Rings are great, and I've farmed two of them as well, but unfortunately it only brings MP to the table. I plan on farming a few of King's Resolve and I already have a couple of Sozhe's Emperor's Majesty as well for when I need a party MP recharger.

The value of Grace's TM is that with two of them you are getting +50% +50% SPR +40% MAG. Meaning that for units like Rem you will be healing more, doing more magic damage, resisting more magic damage, and having more MP; for mages and healers as well the benefit in MAG and SPR individually is pretty significant in addition to the MP boost.

For mages that extra MP will come in handy when dual-casting Ultimas, Alternas, or other high-MP spells.

bonkeng

Soluna Rings are great, and I've farmed two of them as well, but unfortunately it only brings MP to the table. I plan on farming a few of King's Resolve and I already have a couple of Sozhe's Emperor's Majesty as well for when I need a party MP recharger.

The value of Grace's TM is that with two of them you are getting +50% +50% SPR +40% MAG. Meaning that for units like Rem you will be healing more, doing more magic damage, resisting more magic damage, and having more MP; for mages and healers as well the benefit in MAG and SPR individually is pretty significant in addition to the MP boost.

For mages that extra MP will come in handy when dual-casting Ultimas, Alternas, or other high-MP spells.

I was going to fuse the 3 Grace i have, but I'll just hold on to them. Her TM looks like a good fit for Yshtola.

Kouriozan

Saw 2 video about the Garuda trial in Japan, they both had double Miyuki, and now I'm wondering why.
Because she got an easy to chain skill at 6*? Dunno but there should be better units, no? Just seems weird to me.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

You only need one Soluna ring to take care of most MP woes. Since it provides both the MP boost and 5% refresh.

tuffymon

yeah must be a status affliction that removes the perfect dodge

Looks like you would need to achieve perfect dodge and have a ribbon on

Thats likely why Ling survived

SO stuff like Paralysis and Stop remove evasion

I know paralysis does remove perfect dodge, but it's not even in his list of moves? I don't fully know about stop, although, I assume it's probably the same... I hadn't made it to 50% on him to trigger that though /shrug

Doctor_No

You only need one Soluna ring to take care of most MP woes. Since it provides both the MP boost and 5% refresh.

It depends on which spell you are trying to spam. Ling's Invigorating Dance, which refreshes 30 MP to entire party except self, costs 64 HP to cast, and if you plan on using her as an MP battery you'll need to refresh a significant amount each turn. Also, when Tilith gets her 6* her Prism Heal (which also refreshes MP to all but self), requires 99 MP to cast, her other spells also require a good amount of MP. There's going to be a lot of situations where multiple MP refreshes are going to be useful.

Even Wilhelm right now will be difficult to maintain MP in long battles where tanks are needed. I've even seen one person on my friends list equip Emperor's Majestyx4 with two Soluna Rings to keep his MP manageable.

Anyone know a fool proof way to get everything from Echidna trial?

Haven't done ELT yet but want to get that 30% MAG materia with ease if possible.

eggydoo

Tried Wilhelm with 2 orlandeus, Cecil and Noctis. He did some aoe move with around 15-20% hp that did about 4k dmg + his extra attacks. My guys didn't last that barrage :-(

bonkeng

Tried Wilhelm with 2 orlandeus, Cecil and Noctis. He did some aoe move with around 15-20% hp that did about 4k dmg + his extra attacks. My guys didn't last that barrage :-(

I beat him with 2 Orlandus, Refia and Noctis. It was an easy fight for me tbh as no one in my team died.

Refia casts Embolden for defense. Succeeding turn just spam DC Dispel+Curaja.

Kitoro

Just logged in for the first time in a while, got a summon ticket, pulled, got Wilhelm. Is he the new best tank? Last time I played, I dumped all my LB pots into 3* Cecil.. but oh well.

PeaceUK

I did it with dual Orlandeaus, Cecil and Refia, nobody came even close to dying. I just kept up Crush Weapon on Wilhelm and Sacred Guard/Embolden. As long as you dispel Wilhelms buffs just whittle down both adds and then hes easy when hes alone.
A double Divine Ruination chain should do like 30% damage to him.

Rokuren

I did it with dual Orlandeaus, Cecil and Refia, nobody came even close to dying. I just kept up Crush Weapon on Wilhelm and Sacred Guard/Embolden. As long as you dispel Wilhelms buffs just whittle down both adds and then hes easy when hes alone.
A double Divine Ruination chain should do like 30% damage to him.

Echoing this. Between dispelling his buffs, buffing my own defense, and keeping up an attack debuff Wilhelm did very little damage.

Edit:
Currently sharing Fry; her attack break is aoe and -50%. Built magically but I'm assuming the killer passive work as expected for the hybrid attack.

Kouriozan

Just logged in for the first time in a while, got a summon ticket, pulled, got Wilhelm. Is he the new best tank? Last time I played, I dumped all my LB pots into 3* Cecil.. but oh well.
He is the best provoke tank until WoL's enhancement in like 2020 (thanks Gumi)
Cecil's LB is losing importance nowaday.
Heres my video of the trial. A savage fight that takes hours to clear.

To all people that sent me request for gilga trial, i will try to add you all in the afternoon, if you have problems with gilga trial, add me. My ID is in the GAF Playbook.
Nice! Will watch later.

Takuan

@bonkeng Can I trouble you to put Diablos on your Orlandu again? I gave Gilgamesh a shot and took him down to 40% or so on one Divine Retribution chain, but only did like another 20% the second round (I think due to buffs / debuffs). I beat him earlier today with a full party, but I want to try the 5-man and hopefully win on one attempt.

If Gumi decide to give people one 5* base of their choice for the anniversary
this will never, ever happen
Who would you want, and how much lapis would you pay to get them?

I'd want Olive. She's pretty easy to equip and I need a finisher way more than another chainer. I'd pay...10k, maybe 15k to get her guaranteed. Mostly F2P so that's about all I can afford. I'd be willing to pay more if I didn't already have a pretty solid team.
I don't even know. Olive, Aileen and Noctis are all probably great for me, but I might consider Reberta because I'm holding onto 20 TMs on the-chance I get her.

robotuw

I'd want Olive. She's pretty easy to equip and I need a finisher way more than another chainer. I'd pay...10k, maybe 15k to get her guaranteed. Mostly F2P so that's about all I can afford. I'd be willing to pay more if I didn't already have a pretty solid team.

Good question, at this point, I'd still want Noctis. But depending on what banners come before anniversary stuff, say onion knight, I'd have trouble deciding.

Probably still Noctis. I'd drop 100 bucks in Amazon Coins for it!

c-murph

Ramza. Dat Brave Suit and Dos Enhancements. Also Marie for the resistances. But Ramza first. His enhancements would only make Aileen, Cid, Girugamesh, that much better.

I want a second Orlandu so I can be a cheap ass and chain divine ruins myself without relying on friend units. As for paying directly for that unit...... 10k

Nikokuno

Maybe not a choice, but any chance that we might get that guaranteed 1 or 3? (whatever it was), rainbows for 10k for anniversary?

Lol GUMI will give you 5000 lapis to pull shit tier characters instead.

3 banners like they did recently in Japan might be cool but the roster of 5* isn't very deep for now.

tuffymon

Lol GUMI will give you 5000 lapis to pull shit tier characters instead.

3 banners like they did recently in Japan might be cool but the roster of 5* isn't very deep for now.

They DID do a rainbow pull banner for 10k a long time ago..., but that was when trolls were still about I think? I don't know the full details >.>;

c-murph

I hope GUMI gives us our most grindy event ever to celebrate our one year of grindy events and the kind of grindy events we have to look forward to in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom