• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2017 |OT|

iamvin22

Industry Verified
Do have a 75 inch Sony x900e. PS4 exclusive games I am interested in are Bloodborne and Persona 5. These games didn't get a lot improvement for the pro I think.

nice grab :) yea that sucks those titles and others didnt get patched for pro enhancements.

splattered

Doesn't Gamestop put their own rewards coupons on sale like once a year? I tried to google it and didn't see it... hopefully on or around Black Friday?

What is going on with Amazon this year? Are they actually posting a confirmed list of deals like everyone else, or are they just randomly price-matching different things?

Anustart

Anyway to know if an Office depot is going to have a vive in physical stock or should I just order online? Would like to get it as fast as I can.

kunonabi

Christmas funds are pretty much accounted for so i had to dip into my personal stash to pick up the Sony 4k blu ray player from Best Buy. I also grabbed the Amazing Spider-Man 4k blu ray 2 pack from today's Amazon lightning deal.

Saladinoo

Do we expect anything decent for buying a switch? I'm guessing the best we will get is Switch + low teir game for £299.99, and £309.99 with Mario / Zelda

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I ain't seen any good deals here in the UK, I'm sure retailers think we are fucking stupid
It's the same stuff at the same price they always are.

Consumer

i only buy games for PS consoles, and I buy exclusively digital

is there a place for people like me? to stalk deals & such...

Pepboy

i only buy games for PS consoles, and I buy exclusively digital

is there a place for people like me? to stalk deals & such...

Yes, psprices.com is for psn sales but much better UI. I don't think most retailers have sales on digital ps games.

If you're debating which TV to get between MU8000 and x900e look at this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3FEmilhuZ8
I was actually cross-shopping the MU9000 and the X900e, but for some reason I only see the MU8000 mentioned in most videos and reviews, almost like no one really cares about the 9000 model. I ended up getting the 65" X900E this week from Best Buy @ $1,499 BF price, which ended up being $200 cheaper than Samsung's BF price.

Splinter

Any good 4K HDR TV’s (40”+)?

Also thinking of trading in my PS4 for a PS4 Pro, looks like GameStop is the best place for that. Should be around $220 right?

Best Buy has PS4 Pro for $350 as well, and in my case has in-store pickup for later today (GS didn't). Plus I also had a $30 rewards certificate. I'm gonna cancel my GS order.

Best Buy has PS4 Pro for $350 as well, and in my case has in-store pickup for later today (GS didn't). Plus I also had a $30 rewards certificate. I'm gonna cancel my GS order.
I still can't even stay logged in to checkout at the best buy website. When I proceed to checkout, it takes me to delivery info without my account. I want to use reward certificates plus get points for my purchases but I have yet to be able to checkout.

I still can't even stay logged in to checkout at the best buy website. When I proceed to checkout, it takes me to delivery info without my account. I want to use reward certificates plus get points for my purchases but I have yet to be able to checkout.

It took me several tries over a couple hours to successfully checkout. I wish these sites were better prepared for heavy traffic.

Mendax

I am seeing some nice deals on ps4 games on amazon.com without any indication of limited time or supply.

Would it be better to just wait for tomorrow with those? can I expect them to still be available and maybe at a lower price?

Jigolo

My shopping is done.

Bioshock The Collection
Rayman Legends Nintendo Switch
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5

Planet Earth II

Google Home Mini
TCL 49S405

Ecto311

Anyone interested in Disgaea 5 at bestbuy for $20 - it's gone. I tried some tracking sites and they show it out of stock in stores in my area at least. Guess I'll check amazon to see if it gets that low.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Psvr Skyrim bundle
Evil within 2 Xbox
John wick UHD.

I'm done and it's not even black Friday.

Top Bottom