ShadowgeistX
(03-21-2017, 01:44 AM)

Originally Posted by Lexxism

Yeah. It should be around $21

Appreciate it, thanks.
etta
my hard graphic balls
(03-21-2017, 01:57 AM)
Resident Evil super bunduru for 27 buckaroo on Xbox.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/stor...e/bq87gddnxmb7

Celebrate the 20th anniversary of Resident Evil with a huge collection of RE titles spanning the franchise’s storied history. Included in this Super Bundle are Resident Evil HD Remaster, Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, Resident Evil 6 and Resident Evil Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition.

zroid
(03-21-2017, 02:12 AM)
I'm sure some of you will find this of interest http://www.tor.com/2017/03/20/march-...-way-of-kings/
Proteus
BOSS
(03-21-2017, 02:19 AM)
No movement from Amazon on my Mass Effect. I actually want the game.
CATDAFELIX
(03-21-2017, 02:28 AM)
Update.

Just checked my BB order and shipment 2 which is the game now has a Purolator tracking number and saying it was shipped. I haven't received an email confirmation yet but it shows on the BB order page.

Update 2.

Just received the shipping confirmation email.
Last edited by CATDAFELIX; 03-21-2017 at 02:32 AM.
etta
my hard graphic balls
(03-21-2017, 02:29 AM)
Leather seats and wheel worth an extra $20/month??
Fuck, the Summit White Cruze with all black leather interior looks so fucking nice.
Sealtest
(03-21-2017, 02:36 AM)

Originally Posted by CATDAFELIX

Update.

Just checked my BB order and shipment 2 which is the game now has a Purolator tracking number and saying it was shipped. I haven't received an email confirmation yet but it shows on the BB order page.

When were you charged for it? I'm still waiting for that.

Edit - I forgot you paid for increased shipping.
Last edited by Sealtest; 03-21-2017 at 02:38 AM.
Proteus
BOSS
(03-21-2017, 02:40 AM)

Originally Posted by etta

Resident Evil super bunduru for 27 buckaroo on Xbox.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/stor...e/bq87gddnxmb7

I keep getting an error on this for some reason.

Edit: took over 10 tries but finally went through.
Last edited by Proteus; 03-21-2017 at 02:54 AM.
The Main Event
(03-21-2017, 02:53 AM)
Swap Fire Wii U: Free (reg: 19.99)

Never heard of this game, it don't look too hot. But you get 20 coins for it.
CATDAFELIX
(03-21-2017, 02:55 AM)

Originally Posted by Sealtest

When were you charged for it? I'm still waiting for that.

Edit - I forgot you paid for increased shipping.

My preorder was March 1st, 2017 and I've checked the BB order since I received that DLC email this past Friday. I think it was charged either sometime last week or even this past Friday. It was before today though.
SuperPoncho
(03-21-2017, 03:01 AM)

Originally Posted by Proteus

No movement from Amazon on my Mass Effect. I actually want the game.

my order is from e3 Wayback. Shows arriving on the 29th. I complained and wanted to cancel. CSR said it will arrive tomorrow. I don't think so as it still hasn't shipped. What the hell is going on at Amazon lately?
jokkir
(03-21-2017, 03:04 AM)

Originally Posted by jokkir

What's the return policy for controllers @ Best Buy? I want to get the Neon Switch controllers but not sure if I'm keeping them (might get the Pro Controller instead if I end up not liking the joy cons)

Oh, and if I do like it, anyone want Grey Joycons for around 80$ probably (Toronto pickup only though since too lazy to ship)

Anyone?
xCaptainCanadax
(03-21-2017, 03:11 AM)

Originally Posted by SuperPoncho

my order is from e3 Wayback. Shows arriving on the 29th. I complained and wanted to cancel. CSR said it will arrive tomorrow. I don't think so as it still hasn't shipped. What the hell is going on at Amazon lately?

Yeah mine has priority shipping and says its arriving tomorrow but has 0 progress so that seems doubtful
Lexxism
(03-21-2017, 03:13 AM)

Originally Posted by jokkir

Anyone?

It should be 30 days if unopened. I never tried to returning an open one.
Proteus
BOSS
(03-21-2017, 03:14 AM)

Originally Posted by xCaptainCanadax

Yeah mine has priority shipping and says its arriving tomorrow but has 0 progress so that seems doubtful

Yeah. I am a Prime Member and it says tomorrow but hasn't reached shipping now like it usually does.
Returners
(03-21-2017, 05:10 AM)

Originally Posted by Lexxism

It should be 30 days if unopened. I never tried to returning an open one.

I'll try it tomorrow and report back.

I bought the Joy Con 2 pack and the left one sucks more the one that came with my system.
N E R O
(03-21-2017, 05:11 AM)

Originally Posted by fna84

Looks like I can only afford one game in the next month...should I go with Mass Effect: Andromeda or Persona 5?

Persona 5.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1354051

Resident Evil 0, 4, 5, 6, Revelations 2 and REmake for $28 Xbone. Bought it earlier. hell of a deal if you ask me. might be an error so act fast.
OrangeAtlas
(03-21-2017, 07:15 AM)
The Nonary Games seems to be sold out/gone up in price on Amazon. I was planning on cancelling my order and buying it later on, but if it's going to be hard to find then I'll guess I'll hang on to it.
Mimosa97
(03-21-2017, 07:52 AM)

Originally Posted by zroid

I'm sure some of you will find this of interest http://www.tor.com/2017/03/20/march-...-way-of-kings/

Is it legal ?

I was thinking about buying the ebook for 11$ on amazon but if it's free ...
iiicon
(03-21-2017, 08:01 AM)

Originally Posted by Mimosa97

Is it legal ?

Tor is Sanderson's publisher.
firehawk12
Subete no aware
(03-21-2017, 08:21 AM)

Originally Posted by Mimosa97

Is it legal ?

I don't know if they do this anymore, but there was a time when you bought a Tor book and they just gave you the ebooks for free. lol
Mimosa97
(03-21-2017, 09:29 AM)

Originally Posted by iiicon

Tor is Sanderson's publisher.

Oh it's the publisher's website. I thought it was the TOR anonymity network lol

Originally Posted by firehawk12

I don't know if they do this anymore, but there was a time when you bought a Tor book and they just gave you the ebooks for free. lol

I wish more publishers did that :(
khaaan
(03-21-2017, 09:41 AM)

I've only finished Eye of the World and a little bit of The Great Hunt, got a little burnt out after the Eye of the world. Then I saw there are at least 13 more books, and then heart some of those are reeeal dry ;_;

One of these days I'll get back to the series, maybe the audio books would work better.
Luigi87
(03-21-2017, 10:34 AM)

I've owned the physical book for years (it's massive) and have still yet to read it, lol
Sealtest
(03-21-2017, 11:45 AM)
Hmm.. My best buy order for the standard Mass Effect is saying out of stock yet the website still has it available. Anyone else have this?
ReddishGUI
(03-21-2017, 01:35 PM)
So...

mullet2000
(03-21-2017, 02:11 PM)

Originally Posted by ReddishGUI

So...

Dude. Trigger warning, come on.
kennah
(03-21-2017, 02:45 PM)
Ugh. Need a MacBook for work. But sure don't $3100 want a MacBook.
zroid
(03-21-2017, 02:58 PM)

So...

and I was planning to wait to buy this game

Nintendooooooooo
explodet
(03-21-2017, 03:01 PM)

Originally Posted by khaaan

I've only finished Eye of the World and a little bit of The Great Hunt, got a little burnt out after the Eye of the world. Then I saw there are at least 13 more books, and then heart some of those are reeeal dry ;_;

One of these days I'll get back to the series, maybe the audio books would work better.

This series pissed me off when I was reading it back in high school.

I'd devour the book in a couple of days and then wait a year plus for the next volume. When nothing essentially happened for a couple of books I swore off the series.
Freaking Limit
(03-21-2017, 03:09 PM)

So...

This... I NEED this. Hopefully I can get a pre-order at EB for it, since I have a bunch of credit there.
TheSituation
(03-21-2017, 03:12 PM)

Originally Posted by shadow2810

I bought from .com and haven't received it yet :(

Same here, it's been out since March 7 for me, expected next week.
Moltenix
(03-21-2017, 03:22 PM)
Guys, any updates on the Switch stock situation? Didn't find any at local BB or Walmart over the weekend but supposedly systems have been trickling in here and there at some places recently?
HubbaBubba
(03-21-2017, 03:26 PM)
Anybody want the preorder code for ps4 Mass Effect Andromeda?

Edit: from bestbuy
Last edited by HubbaBubba; 03-21-2017 at 03:31 PM.
Kyolux
(03-21-2017, 03:28 PM)

Originally Posted by OrangeAtlas

The Nonary Games seems to be sold out/gone up in price on Amazon. I was planning on cancelling my order and buying it later on, but if it's going to be hard to find then I'll guess I'll hang on to it.

Yikes. Was planning to do that too. Though I don't mind waiting on a digital sale. Hmm what to do.
zroid
(03-21-2017, 03:34 PM)

Originally Posted by Luigi87

I've owned the physical book for years (it's massive) and have still yet to read it, lol

Same here! :lol

I had actually decided to finally read it this month and then I saw this giveaway. Lucky me.

Originally Posted by khaaan

That's a different series but I know what you mean :P

I started reading Wheel of Time around the early 00s and it took me a loooong time to really get into it. One summer though it just clicked and I read them all (up till book 11, which was the latest at the time) in a few weeks.

and the audio books ARE quite good as I recall. I listened to the first 3 or so some years back and enjoyed it. I'd already read them by then though.
Last edited by zroid; 03-21-2017 at 03:44 PM.
xCaptainCanadax
(03-21-2017, 03:55 PM)
Doesnt seem like Ive received Mass Effect copies from either Best Buy or Amazon....so thats fun. :/
djblue89
(03-21-2017, 03:57 PM)

Originally Posted by Moltenix

Guys, any updates on the Switch stock situation? Didn't find any at local BB or Walmart over the weekend but supposedly systems have been trickling in here and there at some places recently?

Actually found mine yesterday at a Shopper's Drug Mart. They just received it ten minutes before I came in.
jzbluz
(03-21-2017, 03:59 PM)

So...

I want those pins. As far as I know the Japanese version isn't limited, so I hope this one isn't either. I don't have enough free time to stalk amazon/BB like I did with Fates.
Moltenix
(03-21-2017, 04:00 PM)

Originally Posted by djblue89

Actually found mine yesterday at a Shopper's Drug Mart. They just received it ten minutes before I came in.

Jeez, talk about lucky. :O
thebisonxrc
(03-21-2017, 04:07 PM)

So...

I must have this! Any word on availability in Canada? I can't seem to find information about where and when it would be up for pre-order here.
Proteus
BOSS
(03-21-2017, 04:08 PM)

Originally Posted by xCaptainCanadax

Doesnt seem like Ive received Mass Effect copies from either Best Buy or Amazon....so thats fun. :/

My Amazon order doesn't even look like it's going to move unless I push a CSR to do it.
antibolo
(03-21-2017, 04:09 PM)
My Prime expires September 7, definitely not renewing after that.

The first season of TGT wasn't that good anyway.
added_time
(03-21-2017, 04:18 PM)

Originally Posted by Moltenix

I got mine at EB Games yesterday since all the stores got some but they seemed to sell out extremely quickly.I only got lucky from the tip in this thread
khaaan
(03-21-2017, 04:32 PM)
Fire Emblem is looking real nice but I'll have to see the price first, and whether or not it's so limited that you miss it if you blink.

That's a different series but I know what you mean :P

I started reading Wheel of Time around the early 00s and it took me a loooong time to really get into it. One summer though it just clicked and I read them all (up till book 11, which was the latest at the time) in a few weeks.

and the audio books ARE quite good as I recall. I listened to the first 3 or so some years back and enjoyed it. I'd already read them by then though.

Whoops. I didn't even notice that, maybe I should just jump in this one cause it's the start of a new series.
leeman
(03-21-2017, 04:37 PM)

Originally Posted by thebisonxrc

I must have this! Any word on availability in Canada? I can't seem to find information about where and when it would be up for pre-order here.

Nothing yet... It went up for pre-order @ GameStop in the US this morning, no info for Canada yet
Ondore
(03-21-2017, 04:37 PM)
Given the Echoes LE is the price of a Switch game in the US, I'd expect $79.99 MSRP for it here.
shadow2810
(03-21-2017, 04:43 PM)
A thin artbook + soundtrack CD with probably 10 tracks at max.

I'm ok with missing the preorder. Though the pins are quite nice...
ReddishGUI
(03-21-2017, 04:53 PM)

Originally Posted by shadow2810

A thin artbook + soundtrack CD with probably 10 tracks at max.

I'm ok with missing the preorder. Though the pins are quite nice...

Couldn't care less about the included stuff(never touch that stuff anyway), I'll just get it for the collection.