• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Markitron
Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
(03-19-2017, 06:11 PM)

Originally Posted by Bobby Roberts

So it's a "Sorry not sorry. Don't trust what the media says about me."

So like every asshole nowadays, spews a bunch of hate-filled bile, blames the media. Sigh.
newjeruse
(03-19-2017, 06:12 PM)
Saw a jump cut in the first 5 seconds. Turned it off.
Corpekata
Basically someone showed him something like:

And he took it to be a shining beacon of hypocrisy that it is not decried as incredibly racist

Oh and he blamed the evil media out to get him, like all youtubers do these days.
L Thammy
Again, can't see the video right now, but is it possible that he means that he was misconstrued as in he's actually more racist than people think he is?
JayEH

Still spewing BS.
jdmonmou

Originally Posted by Trace

"I was misconstrued"

No you're just a racist.

Yeah there's no misconstruing him saying things like rich blacks commit more crimes than poor whites.
7DollarHagane
"I said a lot of stuff that could be misconstrued in all sorts of ways"

welp.

I was hoping that a full apology and retraction would be coming. Get it together, Jon.
Palette Swap

Originally Posted by jacob armitage

Also he brought up how he attacked "the media" and a lot of the negative articles being a revenge hit on him.

This line is so tired and bullshit.
3DShovel
I'm probably in the minority here but I generally think that this statement was OK.

Also, people pulling the 'scum of the earth' card are not being any better than his original statement.
Trago
Sheesh. He needs to check himself. Suck at debate? Really??
Joey Ravn
Yeah, no. It doesn't fly, Jonny.

I was never a subscriber of this guy, but I even unsubbed from Did You Know Gaming, which is part of his Normal Boots network. I'm not giving this guy any click, directly or indirectly.
Shaanyboi
"I don't understand it."

No. You clearly fucking don't.
jacob armitage
(03-19-2017, 06:13 PM)

Originally Posted by Palette Swap

This line is so tired and bullshit.

For sure.

I shouldn't be surprised that hes doubling down on this, but i'm still a bit sad. I really was a fan of his.
Zackat
that was a bunch of bullshit there
Garrett Hawke

Originally Posted by 3DShovel

I'm probably in the minority here but I generally think that this statement was OK.

Also, people pulling the 'scum of the earth' card are not being any better than his original statement.

no, they are

they are not calling him scum of the earth because of his genetics, they are calling him scum of the earth because of his words and deeds.

seriously, calling out people's shitty behaviour is not the same as being racist.
animlboogy

Originally Posted by border

"It's hypocritical for those who see everything in terms of race to suddenly turn around and object when white people speak up for what they believe are the best interests of their race."

This is probably not going to help him.

Of course not. White people are only a unified "race" when contrasted against everyone else. I get the feeling he doesn't even realize that, hence his persistent befuddlement as he wades into these topics.
Goldboy
Lol, what a non-apology.
faridmon
Thats not even an apology, What an ugly piece of shit.

I know you have a shit life, but hope this makes your life even shittier.
Ocarina_117
Are these youtubers incapable of receipting a prepared speech for more than 30 second segments?

Dafuk with all the jumpcuts?
Trace

Bullshit. If someone is being a racist and gets called on it, the person calling them on it is not just as bad. That kind of bullshit false equivalency is what the alt-right thrives on.
WrenchNinja
Human garbage doubles down to the surprise of no one
Kabuki Quantum Lover
βαρβαρβαρβαρβαρ
βαρβαρβαρβαρβαρ
(03-19-2017, 06:14 PM)

Originally Posted by Twookie

Pretty much.

Keep doubling down, you POS.
Brakke
I gave this dude sixty seconds out of curiosity and that's not gunna cut it, dude. "I did a racism by accident I'm just misunderstood". Nah, man.
Sir TapTap

Originally Posted by Garrett Hawke

also these youtubers really need to stop blaming the media

these people have so many kids watching them, can't go any youtube video about the wsj without FAKE NEWS PEWDS ARMY REPORTING IN shit

eroding confidence in trusted news sources = how we get trump.

Yeah, but that's exactly what they want. All this "politically neutral" shit in the face of trump just means they support trump but don't want to admit it. He's 100% for trump, the racism should make that clear enough.

Ah yes, the "calling someone racist is actually WORSE than being racist" card, tell me more
Heel
Maybe if I keep laughing while I'm talking, I won't seem like an asshole.

Dereck

Originally Posted by Death Metalist

Gardios
I want my 4 and a half minutes back. What a non-statement. At least have enough of a spine to own up to what you said and not make some lame as fuck excuses for it.
Last edited by Gardios; 03-19-2017 at 06:18 PM.
kadotsu
(03-19-2017, 06:15 PM)
So what does he really think, because this video is just a reaffirmation of all the shit he spewed. Also invoking context is such a tired deflection strategy. You were quoted verbatim and the context in which you made the statements were given. It was still appalling .
What did he mean by this?

Originally Posted by faridmon

Thats not even an apology, What an ugly piece of shit.

I know you have a shit life, but hope this makes your life even shittier.

It wont because its unlisted and most of his subscribers still have no idea who theyre giving money too

Racist and a coward. Surprised?
V_Arnold
Well, this was not an apology AT ALL.
DAREALGUMMY

Originally Posted by animlboogy

uuuhhh well basically Samantha Bee told some jokes, and now I'm a big Eugenics guy

like, share, subscribe

Is that actually said in the video?
Gator86
If you flustered because you didn't prepare for something, panic, and your immediate response is to declare whites the superior race, I'm pretty sure you can go fuck yourself.
Sushi Nao
(03-19-2017, 06:16 PM)

This is how you get Hitlers
Savitar
He's basically saying what any racist says when they get caught, it was taken the wrong way etc.

Fuck that guy.
Yamibito

Originally Posted by Garrett Hawke

no, they are

they are not calling him scum of the earth because of his genetics, they are calling him scum of the earth because of his words and deeds.

seriously, calling out people's shitty behaviour is not the same as being racist.

Some people see things as black and white only, meaning there's criticizing and praising, bad and good, and nothing else inbetween. No other form of it, just one or the other.
Evil Monkey DTT
"I'm not racist but....." good job saving face buddy.

The word racist has become such a scary thing for the white man that he needs more protection then the people he calls hateful slurs.
Last edited by Evil Monkey DTT; 03-19-2017 at 06:18 PM.
RS4-
Hahahaha fuck this guy.

Thanks OP for posting the summary so I didn't have to give this chump a view.
LionPride

Yeah no, calling a racist or person saying racist things terrible or scum is not the same as saying

"America will turn into Mexico if we're not careful"

"Ramble ramble ramble AFRICA ramble ramble ramble"

"Police force ramble Somalia doesn't have a police force"

"Rich black people commit crimes more than poor whites, look it up"

"Blacks commit more crime, why? IDGAF"
Armaros

Tolerate intolerance I guess?
Ocarina_117

Originally Posted by Titanoboa

Did you see the debate

Man I couldn't stomach more than 10 minutes of it :(

But yeah I guess when this dude tries to talk too long without checking himself his inner dickwad shows.
faridmon

Originally Posted by What did he mean by this?

It wont because its unlisted and most of his subscribers still have no idea who theyre giving money too

Racist and a coward. Surprised?

Damn shame, really it is.
Murkas
(03-19-2017, 06:17 PM)
Misconstrued???

He'll be fine, his fanbase will keep him afloat.
Sir TapTap

Originally Posted by Sushi Nao

This is how you get Hitlers

I swear these people read some history book where Hitler was actually a totally reasonable guy until someone called him a racist for saying "kill all jews" then he tried to kill all jews (who could have seen it coming? so much for the tolerant left)
animlboogy

lol calling bad people bad is just as bad as being bad how do others not see this

*takes deep vape pull, blows giant smoke rings*
Vena
Why even make such a non-statement.
Gator86

Both sides! So much for the tolerant left
3DShovel

Originally Posted by Sir TapTap

Ah yes, the "calling someone racist is actually WORSE than being racist" card, tell me more

That's not at all what I said but OK. Hate breeds hate, even if it's in different forms.

While I do think he was a little unapologetic, I don't feel he should be crucified or anything. Nor do I think he should be simply forgiven.

But let's not build people up to start sending death threats.

I don't want to cause any troubles here, so I'll remove myself from the thread.
Spyder_Monkey
(03-19-2017, 06:18 PM)
He basically did what Dan Olson parodied a couple days ago.
https://twitter.com/FoldableHuman/st...84691452043267
Nightbird
Didn't he doubled down multiple times since the whole thing started?

A bit late for an apology, isn't it?
Mr Fahrenheit
Hey we've all been there, one second you get a little nervous and the next you're talking about the dirty foreigners polluting the the American gene pool.