• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GRAVITY RUSH Remaster has appeared on Korean Game Rating Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyDave

I'll be interested to see how well this game is received. I found it charming, but the mission structure was dull as ditchwater. I think there'll be more than a few people disappointed when they actually get their hands on the game.

Zareka

Poor Vita. :(

I'm glad this'll get out to more people though. It was a neat little game when I played it. Maybe I'll finish it this time without my save disappearing into the nether.

I'd hope for Gravity Rush 2 for PS4 + Vita but I know it won't happen. :(

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I was one of the people begging for this game on PS4 since i was never interested in a vita(and now that i have a VITA TV, won't ever need one), so i'm glad its coming.

wilflare

I was one of the people begging for this game on PS4 since i was never interested in a vita(and now that i have a VITA TV, won't ever need one), so i'm glad its coming.

I hope you buy it Day One to really put your money where your mouth is

it's a great game, a beloved one on the Vita

UrbanRats

ie5pQGMo3Pm6z.gif

Aw yiss.

Tsunamo

I'll double dip, as much as I hate to say it the original was kind of hindered by the Vita in terms of visual display, so it'll look fantastic seeing the open world in 1080p with hopefully some AA, the towns were huge. (even if there wasn't much to do in them) Hard to believe it's been three years since the original came out and I played it.

I do still hope the second gets a Vita version aswell despite how grim it's looking now though, would be a nice swansong to me for Sony support.
Everyone should play the Armed Forces DLC before you finish the game, not after. It actually felt like cut content =/
Second this. I was lucky because I got it as pre-order content so it was free (at least I think it was that) but it's the only DLC that really feels substantial and plot relevant to me.

Vuze

Bloodborne, Uncharted, now Gravity Rush and eventually Gravity Rush 2. Slowly need to pick up a PS4.

I'd rather hear about the sequel tho

_hekk05

Banned
I rather games i want not be exclusive to a platform i dont want.

That's what they always say.

I want to play Gravity Rush but I don't want the vita.

I want to play Oreshika but I don't want the vita.

I want to play Danganronpa but I don't want the vita.

I want to play Freedom Wars but I don't want the vita.

I want to play Wipeout 2048 but I don't want the vita.

The vita didn't need exclusives to sell. It didn't need better graphics. It just needed less port beggers who say "I would love to play these games, but on another platform".

The vita is dead.

Outcome

Banned
Awesome game. I felt it being restricted by Vita as if it wanted to go beyond Vita and expand to full big screen. This game is just too big for so small display just like the Golden Abyss. You just cannot appreciate all the details.
Will buy in a heart beat day one.

Finally, I can enjoy this game without all the stuff they did that utilized the Vita features (like those fucking races with the slide mechanic)

Id buy the shit out of this. I platinumed the ps+ version of the original and loved every minute. I'll buy the DLC for it one day when they make the memory cards more affordable.
Would plat again.

DLC better be cross-buy
If this is true it will most likely come with it.

I'll buy this while crying about the Vita's first party grim future. :(

I'm still hoping for cross platform Gravity Rush 2 because I'd rather play it on Vita, but who am I kidding? I feel like it's a dead cause by now. I'm happy it's still coming anyway, better than nothing I guess.

wilflare

The vita didn't need exclusives to sell. It didn't need better graphics. It just needed less port beggers who say "I would love to play these games, but on another platform".

The vita is dead.

true Vitabro <3

a little late to the treads, but count me as one of the people who'll double dip for this game on PS4 if the remaster is not a mess. The game was a wonderful experience on the Vita but the art style really deserve an HD upgrading

Chariot

The vita is dead.
True words!
Vita-chan, stay strong!

DavidDesu

I loved the atmosphere of this game, but never played for too long. The tilting mechanic was nice but since you were titling the screen out of your view.. it was awkward as hell to use properly. I actually think it'll work better with a DS4 and the screen in front of you not moving, the DS4 is accurate and responsive so it'll work no problem, or even just using analogue sticks will work better than the Vita's ones.

Bring it on, really want to play this again, also hopefully in 1080p 60fps as the graphics aren't pushing anything and weren't even native res on Vita :(

Shin-Ra

Hopefully they fix the load times.
The entire game is something like 1.6GB on Vita.

It's worked well in pretty much every ps4 game i've tried. It's an entirely different tech then what the DS3 used. the Ds 3 had a tilt sensor, while the ds 4 has a three-axis gyroscope and three-axis accelerometer.
DS3 and DS4 have 3-axis gyro and 3-axis accelerometer, DS4 just has much later generation sensors.

Shin-Ra

Gravity Daze looked pretty spectacular in high res Vita shots. Hopefully the image quality basics are nailed. 1080p60 4xMSAA 16xAF minimum. So Okami HD, but 60fps.

6390291839_0a3fefff20_o.jpg

6390292701_a7a5d9cd56_o.jpg

6390292401_a685e101e8_o.jpg

6390292245_bf09d7b914_o.jpg

6152901087_d8eaaa0e47_o.jpg

6153444944_2cab4c6f5a_o.jpg

6152899841_32958fdde2_o.jpg

6152900915_5c09e45756_o.jpg

6153445522_d5dfc90ca8_o.jpg

6152900611_d848c2ac93_o.jpg

6152899397_892cb58a78_o.jpg

6153444548_7acda5f96e_o.jpg