• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regiruler

EDIT: Ask and you shall receive.

8:00 Dragon Ball Super (r) - 557
8:30 Dragon Ball Super - 679
11:00 Dragon Ball Super - 825
11:30 Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 779
12:00 Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - 595
12:30 Tokyo Ghoul - 548
1:00 Hunter X Hunter - 524
1:30 Lupin the 3rd: Part 4 - 448
2:00 Naruto: Shippuden - 510
2:30 Outlaw Star - 463
3:00 Attack on Titan - 451
3:30 Samurai Jack - 420
What's with all these people with shit taste?

ckohler

UrqLCf9.jpg

Episode 71 "Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Filler"
This week Grexeno, B-Dubs, ckohler, and Dr. Chaotix discuss Bulma's age, Bobbidi's hit box, Polnareff's power pose, coffee, Puhat's head, ultra-violence, Guy Sensei, and 90's voice direction.

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/Episode071.mp3

Timecodes:
0:00:23 News (Death Note Movie, FotNS Video Game, IT vs. Hisoka)
0:05:08 Dragonball Super
0:14:13 Dragonball Z Kai
0:27:25 Jojo: Stardust Crusaders
0:39:09 Tokyo Ghoul √a
0:44:29 Breaking News: Dragon Ball Abridged Announces Hiatus
0:46:09 Hunter x Hunter (also Manga vs Anime)
0:57:35 Lupin the III
1:05:47 Naruto Shippuden
1:13:40 Outlaw Star
1:21:06 Sign offs

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/podcast.rss

Uncharted The Lost Legacy is in terms of pure gameplay vastly superior to 4, but it has the storyline cohesiveness of 3, and all the enjoyable characterization of 1.

bigkrev

I can't believe the 2 best games released on Nintendo Switch this year are going to be golf games (Neo Turf Masters and Golf Story)

Regiruler

They need to show gameplay of whatever Travis Returns is sooner rather than later otherwise the minigame/indie budget/whatever mantra could destroy it.

Yeah, Travis living in a trailer makes sense...

Yep, excited for the game, but whoever was doing the sound mixing for the trailer should have done a better job.

The Nindies Direct was awesome like last time and I'm glad there's stuff in the future along with more closer releases like SteamWorld Dig 2 and Golf Story.

Watching Lawbreakers come out and just die immediately is just kinda sad.

It's like when you run into the hot shot valedictorian you used to know in school and quickly realize his life has not gone according to plan.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'll post them after each episode just so that it's fresh on our minds, and maybe hope to have no edits still for 23.
There'll be at least one edit (about 4 seconds max of (not very detailed) nipples), but that should really be it.

But damn, almost $300k just to make it appropriate for kids? I wonder how much time they had to spend using digital paint & having voice actors re-record lines. Hell, now I wonder how much 4Kids had to spend on something like One Piece.

Line_HTX

I'm also curious as to how much did they pay to have the daytime edit of Gundam Wing, because by and large it was the same language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom