• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hannibal S3 |OT| Man Destroys God. Hannibal Eats Man. Hannibal Inherits The Earth.

-griffy-

Banned
Should be noted that Hannibal won a couple of Saturn awards too! Best action/thriller TV series and best supporting actor for Richard Armitage.

Monocle

Should be noted that Hannibal won a couple of Saturn awards too! Best action/thriller TV series and best supporting actor for Richard Armitage.
Well good. This show, like Eva Green on Penny Dreadful, will forever remind us that Emmys voters have blind spots so big they could do a faceplant and lose track of the ground.

Finally caught up with S3 now that it is on Amazon Prime. I was hesitant at first, but ended up loving this season. This needs to be picked up for a fourth season.

woodland

Finally caught up with S3 now that it is on Amazon Prime. I was hesitant at first, but ended up loving this season. This needs to be picked up for a fourth season.

I'm just doing it now ;\ season is okay to me. Really loved it up until they left
Italy
but hate everything relating to the new guy

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
So skimming through this thread this series is very bloody and gorey?

Is it loads and loads of gore? Is it distracting?
I enjoy the films and did not find the levels of gore to bad because it was crucial to the plot.

Top Bottom