• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo: European Discussion

Shiggy

DeMeester said:
I've got a code for the European Club Nintendo which I got with my 3DS, but I don't know in which thread I should post the code as a give-away. Any advice?

I'd just take it as a thank-you for this thread :D

DeMeester

I've got 3 codes for the people that are interested. I'm not sure which code is from which game. Games are: Zelda OoT 3D, Samurai Warriors and SFIV:

P7WN 0KPO F8I7 FOF1
0UJ5 8P9N PQQY YRQT
DWXJ 4XRW J5VJ MI8A

First come first served :)

DeMeester

Sorry if you missed out on them. To make it a bit more fair, next time I've got some codes I'll put up some questions about something Nintendo related. The first who answers them correctly will get the codes and a PM of course. This could take a while, because I'm not going to buy anything Nintendo related in the near Future. I'll keep you guys and girls posted.

Edit: I just remembered that I bought DKCR last December. The person that knows how the last name of Shigeru Miyamoto was spelled in the end credits of one of his games on the NES will get the code. Just put your answer in this thread. Good luck :). No PM's please, ok.

bolt7

Banned
DeMeester said:
Edit: I just remembered that I bought DKCR last December. The person that knows how the last name of Shigeru Miyamoto was spelled in the end credits of one of his games on the NES will get the code. Just put your answer in this thread. Good luck :). No PM's please, ok.

Miyahon? Not sure if that's correct, since it appeared in a couple of US released games.

Also, I still haven't received my OoT soundtrack yet. It's been well over a month now. =(

Zelda soundtrack GET!
The postman just rolled up with a ridiculously large box. Inside was the Mario statue and Animal Crossing soundtrack I ordered alongside the Zelda CD.
Today was a good day :D

wrowa

Jo Shishido's Cheeks said:
Zelda soundtrack GET!
The postman just rolled up with a ridiculously large box. Inside was the Mario statue and Animal Crossing soundtrack I ordered alongside the Zelda CD.
Today was a good day :D
I want mine too :(

mclem

Wondering what to save up for next (bought my SNES CC, have about 2000 points knocking around in various vouchers). Any opinions on the mario character statue?

mclem said:
Wondering what to save up for next (bought my SNES CC, have about 2000 points knocking around in various vouchers). Any opinions on the mario character statue?
Thats what I went for in the end. It's fairly nice (if not particularly large but maybe its better that way) and I figured it was better than having yet another controller I'll get little use out of. It sits nicely on top of my computer:
IMG_4320.jpg

That tea mug is a bit larger than a typical one; but not by a huge amount. Its fairly detailed but you're not going to be too close to it, you can find slight mold lines if you look for them (again got to be fairly close). If I were to put a monetary value on it (or the SNES controller), £15-£20 is fair (but I'm not much a sculptures person and can not comment on how it compares to ones for others games/animes/comics etc so could be wrong...well actually, there was this which IIRC was <£10).

I've got a fair amount of points kicking around, adding in my recent purchases will probably be enough for the Mario statue but really I want more stock and be able to choose from something that isn't Mario/Animal Crossing/Zelda.
Still disappointed that the DK series has received nothing of note since DKCR came out

Oxx

Xenoblade is available for the Star Bonus now.

This will be only the third game I have registered this year. Pretty lean times for me and Nintendo.

jgkspsx

I have codes for Another Code R and Last Window. But there's a catch... you've gotta justify not buying these unique and worthwhile titles I just spent 80 USD on. PM me. Go!

I will edit when/if the points are gone.

EDIT: Aaaaaand out. Cheers to all that participated, and for not properly supporting our doomed friends at Cing, may God have mercy on your souls.

We (UK at least) have some new gifts for 400 stars each:
SC_Folder_large.png
SC_FolderSet3_large.png

Brill Baddies Set of Two Folders | Just Peachy Set of Two Folders.

I'm sure these were on the US system about a year ago.

Edit: Don't forget Xenoblade has been stars bonus for a few days now. Go for it? Annoyingly, Inazuma Eleven isn't added yet (I wonder if people who applied for the original date will get it) so I expect to see that being a Dragon Quest VI "lols forgots to adds" (as such I didn't buy day 1 saving me ~£8) but since I'm not buying the latter day 1 (as I will still be playing Xenoblade), I don't care.

dwu8991

Banned
Lord Ghirahim said:
Anyone got a spare code? I'll take anything, I don't care how many Stars it yields. PM only please.

Well I've got a DK:CR and NSMB and Monster Hunter 3 codes to give away!
Hmmm, Sounds too good to be true dosen't it!!!

Shiggy

dwu8991 said:
Well I've got a DK:CR and NSMB and Monster Hunter 3 codes to give away!
Hmmm, Sounds too good to be true dosen't it!!!

I sent you a PM as you said you still have them ;)

There's also something new in the catalogue:
SC_FolderSet4_large.png
SC_FolderSet1_large.png

Probably old but Inazuma Eleven is up for Stars bonus for those of you in the UK.

I guess this means the people that already got a copy can apply them register it.

Jackano

I wonder when of if Nintendo will put 3DS cards on their Club Nintendo store, just like they did with Wii and DSi...

Starwolf_UK said:
We (UK at least) have some new gifts for 400 stars each:
SC_Folder_large.png
SC_FolderSet3_large.png

Brill Baddies Set of Two Folders | Just Peachy Set of Two Folders.

I'm sure these were on the US system about a year ago.

The US ones consist of three folders, weird they divided them into sets of two.

PumpkinPie said:
Any UK peeps got their Zelda 3DS soundtrack yet? Still no sign of mine.
Yeah, I got mine about 2 weeks ago, yet one of my friends who lives around the same area and ordered his first only got the CD earlier this week

Zafir

How in the world have you managed that?

With the 2 year running out thing I don't think I'll ever get that many points. xD

Used to have 5000 before it ran out thanks to them changing the system, still annoyed about that even now. :/

Shiggy

Zafir said:

With the 2 year running out thing I don't think I'll ever get that many points. xD

Used to have 5000 before it ran out thanks to them changing the system, still annoyed about that even now. :/

You should not register them immediately but only when you need them. The code expires three years after release, thus you don't need to rush to entering it online.

Murkas

Zafir said:

Stealing stars off my cousins!

They had a spare Wii, 3DS and DSi codes. Add those with the consoles I've redeemed and games over the months and it came to 9500 stars.

Although now I regret redeeming the keychains at 1400 stars each, they would have been so helpful right about now :(

Zafir

Shiggy said:
You should not register them immediately but only when you need them. The code expires three years after release, thus you don't need to rush to entering it online.
Aye, thats what I've started doing. The problem with those 5000 points was. I'd gained them before they changed the system, and they only gave you a small warning that they were going to run out.

Other than my 3DS I honestly haven't registered a game since then. In Autumn I'll probably add them all since I should finally have a decent amount.

Shiggy

Zafir said:
Aye, thats what I've started doing. The problem with those 5000 points was. I'd gained them before they changed the system, and they only gave you a small warning that they were going to run out.

That was really shitty...I was forced to buy Wii points...

More new gift time:
Wii Remote Wrist Straps in four colours
SC_WiiStraps_large.png

2500 stars...guess you could say they were strappe...you know what, forget it.

Shiggy

Starwolf_UK said:
More new gift time:
Wii Remote Wrist Straps in four colours
SC_WiiStraps_large.png

2500 stars...guess you could say they were strappe...you know what, forget it.

Great, those colours cannot be bought!

41rYlE2L1IL.jpg

Murkas

So I redeemed Xenoblade Chronicles today and got 250 stars. I added Xenoblade to my stars bonus beforehand. So am I suppose to be getting 250 or 300 stars?

Zafir

Murkas said:
So I redeemed Xenoblade Chronicles today and got 250 stars. I added Xenoblade to my stars bonus beforehand. So am I suppose to be getting 250 or 300 stars?
I've got the exact same problem. I registered my copy and got no stars bonus. I sent nintendo an email via support so hopefully they'll get back to me.

Did you happen to get the bundle version? I have a funny feeling that might be causing it.

Zafir said:
I've got the exact same problem. I registered my copy and got no stars bonus. I sent nintendo an email via support so hopefully they'll get back to me.

Did you happen to get the bundle version? I have a funny feeling that might be causing it.
I assume checked the recent transactions? As registering didn't mention it at all but then I checked transactions it was there. But yeah support tend to be good at correcting these things (actually thats pretty much the only thing Codestorm ever responds to me on).

Anyway on the slip I noticed a few gifts I hadn't seen before on the catalogue so possible future gifts? They were, Game & Watch game on a stand (Ball I guess) and a plush Mario ? block.

Murkas

Zafir said:

Yeah I got the red controller bundle.

I tried emailing them from the link off the side and got when I tried to send the message I got a 404 page.

Starwolf_UK said:
I assume checked the recent transactions? As registering didn't mention it at all but then I checked transactions it was there. But yeah support tend to be good at correcting these things (actually thats pretty much the only thing Codestorm ever responds to me on).

Anyway on the slip I noticed a few gifts I hadn't seen before on the catalogue so possible future gifts? They were, Game & Watch game on a stand (Ball I guess) and a plush Mario ? block.

I checked my recent transaction and it only has Xenoblade - 250 stars- production registration. That's it.

I also got asked to do the Resident Evil 3D survey, how do these surveys work again? Redeem the code then it asks you later on?

Zafir

Starwolf_UK said:

Yeah I checked recent transactions already. It isn't there. It also still lists Xenoblade in the stars bonus, and tells me to register the game.

If I look at my Xenoblade registration is shows the bundle box, where as in the stars bonus page it shows just the normal game case. I'm thinking that the bundle version has a different registration from the normal game. Hence why the stars bonus hasn't recognised it and given me the points.

Murkas said:
Yeah I got the red controller bundle.

I tried emailing them from the link off the side and got when I tried to send the message I got a 404 page.

I checked my recent transaction and it only has Xenoblade - 250 stars- production registration. That's it.

I also got asked to do the Resident Evil 3D survey, how do these surveys work again? Redeem the code then it asks you later on?
Odd, I managed to go to support via the top bar, and then click write email, which after a few drop down boxes took me to a form to send to them.

As for surveys, they generally asked me as soon as I registered the product.

Murkas

Zafir said:
Yeah I checked recent transactions already. It isn't there. It also still lists Xenoblade in the stars bonus, and tells me to register the game.

If I look at my Xenoblade registration is shows the bundle box, where as in the stars bonus page it shows just the normal game case. I'm thinking that the bundle version has a different registration from the normal game. Hence why the stars bonus hasn't recognised it and given me the points.

Odd, I managed to go to support via the top bar, and then click write email, which after a few drop down boxes took me to a form to send to them.

As for surveys, they generally asked me as soon as I registered the product.

I managed to send the email now, just worked. It does seem to be our bundle edition then :(

I've registered quite a few 3DS games so I'm assuming only some games offer surveys in that case.

Murkas said:
Last time I did it (Spirit Tracks so this is how it worked a few years ago). A month after release (or is it registering*) you get given the survey. You must answer this within a certain amount of time (I think its 2 weeks, might a month) else it vanishes and you won't get the stars.

Oxx

I got the bonus for the regular game.

There are obviously a few issues with the bonus system at the moment. Whenever I try and add Inazuma Eleven it doesn't work.

The soundtrack download continues to crap-out, though.

Top Bottom