• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Evolution (XBLA) New Screens + Trailer Tomorrow

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Damn, if there's one game that makes it really painful to not own a 360, it's this one. I so want to play it, but am I really gonna get another console just for it (don't feel the need to own a 360 outside of this game)?

whitehawk

Banned
Damn, if there's one game that makes it really painful to not own a 360, it's this one. I so want to play it, but am I really gonna get another console just for it (don't feel the need to own a 360 outside of this game)?
Yes. Just buy a cheap arcade system to play this game. I'm dead serious. Or buy a used system on craigslist.

Not liking "crash!" and the rider's constant grunts whenever you land from more than a couple feet up.

They need to release this already so I can give them lots of money.

fernoca

Darn..I thought this was released like last year, close to their WiiWare game or something. :O!

Looking great at least.

I have had the trail(of Trails HD) on my xbox for like a year played it a ton and never bought the game. Now I feel like doing it cause the sequel looks even better.

atomsk

Party Pooper
via the RedLynx twitter

Hang on riders! We know you have been waiting for news about #Trials Evolution for a while...so hang until Thursdsy!

I would imagine this is the release date announcement, what else could it possibly be?

Daigoro

im not ready! playing through too many games. this will consume all of my free time.

looking forward to the confirmation date.

M.W.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/23/trials-evolution-takes-a-dark-turn-into-the-world-of-limbo/

trialsevolutionlimbo_530x298.jpg

Trials Evolution transports the masochistic main character to the world of Playdead's Limbo.

RedLynx created the track using Trials Evolution's built-in track editor, XBLA Fans reports. Now, instead of only dodging pitfalls and explosions, dirtbike dude can also look forward to dodging giant cogs and saw blades when Arcade NEXT kicks off on April 18 with the launch of Trials Evolution.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Reading through the official forums and whatnot out of hype for this game and I read somewhere that you can technically make any (of the 1500) objects in the game a player character and strap a camera to it. Wow. The possibilities will be endless if people get attuned to the editor.

I'm already conceiving an MGS-style game where you play as a box myself.

Top Bottom