• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

The spoilers already posted in this thread are as far as I'm willing to go. I gotta hold strong for 12 more days.

And since the spoilers didn't touch on this, I do hope that Zendaya is MJ.

Wow, thanks for spoiling the spoilers!
What?

Spoiling the spoilers?

Spoiling...
OC8dxhr.gif

So I'll be seeing Spider-Man in 5 days :)

Congrats!

Man, Sony's dropping the ball with the sporadic screenings. Wonder what's holding them up from doing the cheesy Big Apple "SPIDEY'S BACK IN NYC" massive amount of free showings.

Do they NOT want this film to do so well just because it's co-made with Marvel Studios?

SpaceWolf

Banned
SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING SPOILER:

This fucking headline was on the frontpage of Comicbookmovie.com this evening.

SPOILERS: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Cast List Confirms Jennifer Connelly And More!

Sony Pictures has issued the official press kit for Spider-Man: Homecoming and it comes packed to brim with some MAJOR SPOILERS, including the addition of Jennifer Connelly to the cast and more!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

It's not a major spoiler if you come and spoil her fucking appearance,
you absolute blaggards! That would have been a really neat surprise for the cinema!

The Kree

Banned
Your first mistake was going to comicbookmovie dot com. It's a trash website that copies and pastes other peoples nonsense, impressions, and press releases.

Nobody's gonna know it's her anyway because it's just her voice.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Seems like they're not doing any fan screenings for Spidey. I've gotten 3 emails local screenings on the 28th, but they're all contest only, where you can only win 2-3 tickets. So, either these contents are going to be giving out hundreds of winners or it's press only, for the most part.

Pachimari

Your first mistake was going to comicbookmovie dot com. It's a trash website that copies and pastes other peoples nonsense, impressions, and press releases.

Nobody's gonna know it's her anyway because it's just her voice.
I'm curious, is there another website who collects all the latest news and stuff of comic book movies like comicbookmovie.com does? I've been using this one and comicbook.com for a long while since I haven't known of any other site that collects it all like that.

Quick

Banned
I mean, technically she was on the 3rd trailer.

giphy.gif

I think we need to revisit the whole "spoiler" discussion. What is and what isn't, etc.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Yeah. It's even in the trailers.

I mean, technically she was on the 3rd trailer.

giphy.gif

I think we need to revisit the whole "spoiler" discussion. What is and what isn't, etc.

Oh shit, she's the JARVIS voice for Peter's Stark Suit isn't she?

If it's just a fleeting voice role...that's fine, then. Given they were advertising it as a MAJOR SPOILER, I thought she was going to turn up in a post-credits scene as Jean DeWolff or something. My bad.

El Topo

I think Homecoming really doesn't look good, but this could just be Sony screwing up the marketing and trailers.

Take a shot every time "best Spider-Man since Spider-Man 2" is mentioned.

You'll get less drunk than if you took a shot every time a WW reviewer said or wrote "best DCEU movie".

SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING SPOILER:

This fucking headline was on the frontpage of Comicbookmovie.com this evening.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

It's not a major spoiler if you come and spoil her fucking appearance,
you absolute blaggards! That would have been a really neat surprise for the cinema!
Oh snap, Scorpion!? Think they're just establishing the character or will he actually get his suit?

JayCB

Steven Weintraub of Collider.

Absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED Spider-Man Homecoming. Funny. Filled with surprises. Tons of fun. Going to make insane $ at box office.

Also Spider-Man Homecoming has one of the best after the credits scenes yet. But not for the reason you'd expect. Trust me. Stay till end.

SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING is my favorite of the Spider-Man movies so far. I like first two Sam Raimi ones but this is better. Avoid spoilers!!

Anth0ny

SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING is my favorite of the Spider-Man movies so far. I like first two Sam Raimi ones but this is better. Avoid spoilers!!

now THIS is the one we gotta take shots for.

If this shit is even half as memorable as Spidey 2 I'd be happy. I really hope I'm wrong but to come out of the theatre and after 3 days proclaim it's the best Spidey ever after Spidey 2 has been holding it down for 13 god damn years? Pls.

Pls.

Glass Rebel

now THIS is the one we gotta take shots for.

If this shit is even half as memorable as Spidey 2 I'd be happy. I really hope I'm wrong but to come out of the theatre and after 3 days proclaim it's the best Spidey ever after Spidey 2 has been holding it down for 13 god damn years? Pls.

Pls.

You make it sound like it was particularly difficult to hold the position of "Best Spider-Man Movie".

Glass Rebel

it feels like the hyperbole surrounding Spidey 2 has gotten worse over the last 1-2 years

boy I can't wait for Homecoming to be released so I can read more about Spider-Man 2

Top Bottom