• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 25 - July 1

jbug617

Banned
Just paid for HD EVO stream. I had problems with HD working most of the time but seems the problem was more with Firefox.

Just paid for HD EVO stream. I had problems with HD working most of the time but seems the problem was more with Firefox.

Every time I have lag issues with watching streams on Firefox(HD or not), I switch to Chrome and everything works fine for the most part.

Azure J

Damn, our house has an electrician come over to look at things and I miss out on a ton don't I? Cross Counter sounded real hype, anyone got a link for the archive? Also, what's good with fgtv?

Damn, our house has an electrician come over to look at things and I miss out on a ton don't I? Cross Counter sounded real hype, anyone got a link for the archive? Also, what's good with fgtv?

CC Live started with the BEST INTRO OF ALL TIME. HOBOTECKS (wait I'm saying too much you just have to watch it).

FGTV showed F. Champ put a 30-3 (or some crazy number like that) smack down on Marlin Pie.

Now tournament with brackets here http://challonge.com/fgtv73

The secret to top tier Fire Brand is... RANCH DRESSING!
media

P.S Die vs CJ = 2-2? WHAT THE FUCK DIEMINON!

He'll be all right. He's there to level up remember?

"sand bagging" is so over used. If you're sandbagging during your training session then lol

Yea but like this is really really really last minute training. I understand that Marlin needs a lot of games to get "warmed up" but with the way EVO is he might not get that and have to go in semi-cold.

So yea I really hope he figures it out soon since I'm a fan of Marlin.

Watching Zak Bennett play Firebrand the way he does only cements my opinion that Eighting should be in charge of DSIV if it is happening.

It's like watching a real Gargoyle swoop around it's prey.

Anth0ny

"sand bagging" is so over used. If you're sandbagging during your training session then lol

Fanatiq kinda did it perfectly going into ECT lol

People are gonna be supressing their power levels going into Evo. It's SSJ2 Goku vs. Majin Vegeta. Gotta save that SSJ3 shit for the real fight.

Solune

Eh Marlin didn't get bodied exactly, he dropped two crucial combos and that cost him two matches. He was however, very free to Fchamp. He hasn't been looking clean since Shadowloo so hopefully he can recover.

Eh Marlin didn't get bodied exactly, he dropped two crucial combos and that cost him two matches. He was however, very free to Fchamp. He hasn't been looking clean since Shadowloo so hopefully he can recover.

Well if you put like that...

He could of easily lost to both Justin and Champ at Shadowloo since they dropped game winning combos against him. (Actually Champ dropped tournament winning combo).

Infinite

Fanatiq kinda did it perfectly going into ECT lol

People are gonna be supressing their power levels going into Evo. It's SSJ2 Goku vs. Majin Vegeta. Gotta save that SSJ3 shit for the real fight.

I still think that's stupid. If the purpose of a training session is to help you and your mans level up you can't do that when you "sand bag" against each other. "Sand bagging" Fanatiq was winning every other WNF before ECT. I also think that he's a bad example to use in your defense. He's the kinda player who wins by making the better reads and the better adjustments so it's always gonna seem like he's sand bagging when he's trying to figure shit out at first. I mean it's a legit tactic but when you see some dude get bodied he probably got bodied.

Top Bottom