• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Bullet Girls new trailer

474.gif

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Oh boy, Chocolate Banana pre-order item!

I was first expecting a shmump by the game's name, but then that happened, I skipped ahead, saw a girl with a bazooka, skipped ahead again, saw some dramatic girl falling down with her clothes in shreds, then skipped ahead again, and just hear the girl narrator go in somewhat engrish, "SEX-EY AL-BOLOW UNDER-PANTS SETA."

Yeah, no.

SephiZack

Can't wait to put a sausage (I don't know what those things are) in these girls' mouths. Still I think we should get a full Waifu Simulator game

Puru

Looks like it could've been decent if they had spent the perverted scenes work time into the shooting phase, map design and IA (and versus multiplayer).
Still i will keep my point, still looks better than 90% of the fps/tps recent output.

I...

Wait...

Just...

I mean, I like jiggly anime girls as much as the next guy but this is too much. It's literally LOGO > SEMI NAKED GIRL SUCKING ON A PHALLIC OBJECT WHILE SHE GETS GROPED

Gbraga

Namco Bandai owns the publisher of this, so XSEED probably couldn't localise this even if they wanted to. :(

DAMN

Why does Namco has to own everything I want localized? They'll never do this. >___>

Namco pls, this, Oreimo PSP and iDOLM@STER One for All.

NAMCO PLS

EDIT: Oh yeah, the Mahouka game is theirs too, isn't it? Namco pls

Uthred

The comparison in the responses to this trailer, cartoon tits, and the new PS4 Loadout trailer, cartoon hyper violence, is vaguely amusing as always. Gameplay looks a bit rough and given the trailers focus its hard to think it was secondary.

daveo42

Banned
Well this can't be that ba...

KennyKola-WhoahLARGE-1.gif

With an name like Bullet Girls, that was definitely not the kind of shooting I was thinking of.

Looks like it could've been decent if they had spent the perverted scenes work time into the shooting phase, map design and IA (and versus multiplayer).
Still i will keep my point, still looks better than 90% of the fps/tps recent output.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom