• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The ugliest special/limited edition gaming system

There's a lot of ugly ones out there. One of my top picks would be the Black Ops 3 PS4. Looks both ugly and has a lazy design. Controller isn't that bad though.

ps4-buy-codboiii-console-two-column-01-ps4-eu-21sep15

I'm guessing a lot of people here will pick this Halo 3 console. I used to have this version and as a big Halo fan I kind of loved it...

41QmQtnMBJL._SX342_.jpg

bjork

Does the N64 version with a bigass Pikachu on it count?

If not that, anything that's got game-specific branding on it except for the Panzer Dragoon Xbox.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

This takes the fucking cake.

Seriously, what the hell were they thinking with this...

Pretty much sums up FFXV for me lol. The whole thing was just a huge clusterfuck.

AdanVC

Pretty much every single special edition of the 360. That console was especially designed to look ugly with all kinds of skin in it tbh

Edit: Damn, looking at this thread, I think I hate special/limited edition consoles now.

Phazon_Chaos

Neo Member
Well, it doesn't even come close to the others posted in this topic, but I always thought this looked like ass:

No style or subtlety, it just looks like they put a shitty sticker on the 3DS and called it a day.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Before Taco Bell was in Sony's pocket, there was:
tacobellcanadaxboxcontest_dvyhhg.jpg

Of course who could forget:
xbox-limited_edition_star_wars_themed_xbox_360_shows_your_love_to_r2d2_and_c3po_1.jpg

Top Bottom