• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coachella 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to catch both of these bands at the same time is maddening!

They are replaying Miike Snow's show again tomorrow night for those who missed her set tonight.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Well, we don't have to be sexist about it. Let's go with the non-gendered neutral pronoun of "it."

But it is still pronounced mahyk, right?

Well if you pronounce it the correct way (in terms of how the language is spoken, dunno how they pronounce it) its "mee-kay"

laaame

Well if you pronounce it the correct way (in terms of how the language is spoken, dunno how they pronounce it) its "mee-kay"

Weird, I've always heard people say it as "Myhk" snow

Anyways, can we just agree to refer to the entire band as Mike,Mikey, or Michel. Their fault for giving the band a dude's name.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Live is definitely better, didnt care much on King of Limbs but had a better appreciation after seeing them live

JLG-

tumblr_lgu0km7Ssw1qbzdzno1_500.gif

rdrr gnr

I appreciate OK Computer, but it isn't my personal favorite album.
I think a couple of the studio versions are better, but you're right. I think the live performance of Bloom obliterates the one on the record.
Overall, I like Radiohead's studio versions more. But, I do think most songs reach relative parity.

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
Is the TBA on the Youtube channel for tomorrow Dr. Dre ?

Did I miss Dre or are they not going to show it?

mojiimbo

Expensive != Overpriced.

---

Wish they were streaming Feist this weekend, wasn't sure if I should have gotten tickets to see her this tour. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom