• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AMAZON US Switch up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god YES.

Now I can cancel my other two pre-orders LOL

Hope I'm getting the gray joy-cons, as there was only one pre-order option.

EDarkness

Reserved! Got one at Best Buy and one at Amazon. Might cancel the Best Buy one and see if Fred Meyer will let me pre-order tomorrow. I'll call them in the morning.

lutheran

Pre-ordered

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: $299.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Total before tax: $299.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $25.87
Grand Total: $325.86

greelay

We did it. Why dont they tell me if I got the gray one or not? Or are gray ones the only ones that are available? I dont want the neon.

Got one here and gamestop (for a friend). All set! No need to run out tomorrow morning! I can sleep well and wake up to treehouse and series of unfortunate events on netflix!

reKon

Banned
Good looking out. Because I have so much Amazon cash to burn, I put in the order, but there's a good chance I'll cancel. I'm just doing this now just in case something changes my mind.

Got it and I had a giftcard I didn't know about so $229.99 Switch!

Welcome to Amazon Signature Visa?

Cancelled my preorder for Best Buy & keeping it on Amazon. I'll cancel this order if the neon one is up, kind of want that one more. It's weird that only Best Buy has the neon one.

Got it and Zelda.

Annoyingly, my lease is up at the end of February and I'm planning on moving, but I don't know my address yet, haha.

Had to choose my parents address so it ships without issue.

gwiz210

So this is my first time preordering something from Amazon. I don't have the $307 on my debit but it still let me preorder. Is it really true they don't charge/put a pending charge at all until they ship?

TriGen

Thanks for pointing this out. I was actually on the dissapointed side regarding launch but I know I'm going to get a Switch at some point no matter what anyway so its nice to lock one in if I want it.

If I had missed Amazon I think I would have just held out but now I can rest easy and let the upcoming Treehouse streams and extra information get me back over to the more positive side where I'll be happy I got this pre-order in -- or not and I'll cancel, we'll see.

joeposh

Ahh, it let me use my Amazon Points, which made my Switch and Zelda totally free. That's fantastic. They also have free release day delivery in case anyone is wondering.

I put in a pre-order for in-store pick-up at Best Buy as well, and will hold onto that just in case something falls through with Amazon's stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom