• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

qGyC8ID.png

Between this and Beast Mode bring on those hot takes.

Which member of the Thrones Dream Team is the dreamiest?��

Aragorn easily.

bionic77

qGyC8ID.png

Between this and Beast Mode bring on those hot takes.
President Brady already said that BLM is just as bad as the Nazis.

NFL is just as dirty as the Republicans. They are too deep in the shit to come out and condemn this shit like the NBA because that is like half or more of their fanbase.

President Brady already said that BLM is just as bad as the Nazis.

NFL is just as dirty as the Republicans. They are too deep in the shit to come out and condemn this shit like the NBA because that is like half or more of their fanbase.
Friend, as a wise man once said in a superhero documentary, "it is darkest just before the dawn, and the dawn is coming". This year will mark the final end of the Patriots era, I feel it in my bones. Whether it is my team, yours, or some improbable perennially clown-shoes team probably led by a perennially stoned backup quarterback, it's gonna happen. And when it does, it will mark a positive sea change not just for the league, but for the country and the world.

Keep the faith.

Friend, as a wise man once said in a superhero documentary, "it is darkest just before the dawn, and the dawn is coming". This year will mark the final end of the Patriots era, I feel it in my bones. Whether it is my team, yours, or some improbable perennially clown-shoes team probably led by a perennially stoned backup quarterback, it's gonna happen. And when it does, it will mark a positive sea change not just for the league, but for the country and the world.

Keep the faith.

Hmmmmm

JABEE

Posting the letter from the league to Elliott in here.

This is the full letter with a breakdown of their evidence and process from Reddit.

http://www.espn.com/pdf/2017/0811/Ezekiel-Elliott-Discipline Letter_8-11-17.pdf

https://nflcommunications.com/Pages/CONFERENCE-CALL-RE---EZEKIEL-ELLIOTT-DISCIPLINARY-DECISION-.aspx

I don't know what Elliott's complaints about this are going to be. Elliott was with her on the days the injuries occurred. He offered no reasonable explanation for how they occurred, and they had metadata showing the pictures were taken and consistent with the victim's story. A witness saw her that day and confirmed a change in the types of bruises on her. And seriously, "fell down a flight of steps and bumped into tables" is ridiculous.

Elliott's only explanation is that some of the bruises were from another fight she was in on a different day, falling down stairs, or theoretically bumping into tables at her server job. The investigators address how all these explanations were either debunked by witnesses or unsubstantiated.

Even if some of the details are incorrect, the prosecutor of the case said they never disbelieved her and actually thought she was telling the truth when she went to press charges.

I'm guessing Elliott is going to appeal, but I'm not too sure the Union is going to stick their neck out for what appears to be an abuser and someone who treats women the way he does.

The incident with pulling down the shirt was not part of the discipline, but it just re-affirmed Elliott's character and lack of respect for women.

All of the "fuck Goodell" talk seems kind of crazy. This is what should have happened with Ray Rice. Just because the league fucked up, then covered up in the past doesn't mean they got it wrong in the case of the league's brightest star.

If anything, Goodell and the league's most valuable franchise would love to see Elliott cleared and play every game this season.

bionic77

Keep the faith.
I just say that to troll the Pats fans. They can be the number one racist team and I don't care anymore. It's really weird but I don't give a fuck about the NFL this year.

I made my peace with it. BLM was the last straw.

I would come back if the league was not so shitty.

Also i am not sure the sun is rising this year my friend! Shits bad and it might get worse but I sure I hope I am wrong and you are right!

Bread

Banned
How come every white supremacist is some ugly, awful example of the gene pool? It should be especially hard to claim racial superiority when you're a rejected little nothing of a runt.
if they all joined #BBB maybe they'd be happier and stop hating everyone else

How come every white supremacist is some ugly, awful example of the gene pool? It should be especially hard to claim racial superiority when you're a rejected little nothing of a runt.

I loved how all those shots from the nighttime tiki torch march in VA looked like a Revenge of the Nerds remake.

A while ago I saw a clip from a WN march in Texas (I think it was Texas). Basically, one of these keyboard-warrior-type white supremacists showed up at a rally for the biker-with-swastika-tats crowd. The nerd actually had printed out, like, cardboard signs with racist internet memes and shit and he tried to pass them out.

The biker crowd knocked him down and it looked like they were going to really fuck him up bad until one guy grabbed him and pulled him to safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom