• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Game Informer Cover Tomorrow [Up: Batman: Arkham Knight website semi-up]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienous

Really, more than anything, I want them to redesign Batman.

The clunky looking Batman of Asylum and City needs to go.

Well, I wasn't as sick of the series as I thought I would be when I played Origins.

That's not really much praise though. I think I would always be down for a good batman game and Rosksteady really created the mold for Batman.

I'll probably play this no matter what but I don't know much I can be excited.

Sentenza

Which is one of the many things WB did better, even given the existing constraints of Rocksteady's design. I loved Asylum/City, but Rocksteady's vision of the universe is way off for me.
Yeah, let's not push it now. Beside their uncanny attachment to "beefy" builds, their vision of the DC universe and his characters is remarkably on spot.

Mugy

Did anybody saw this?

eucsQf4.png

2WTItRE.jpg

ZeroX03

Banned
Sexy box art. Drivable Batmobile massively hinted at, I can dig it. Harley Quinn is the playable guest this time around. Most importantly... the name on the box is Rocksteady.

Was hoping the box art would be Gotham burning or something though. Really wishing they'll go all out. EDIT: Actually is that Gotham exploding in the background?

ZeroX03

Banned
Batman #ArkhamKnight is the explosive finale to the Arkham series. Scarecrow returns, with villains like Penguin, Two-Face & Harley Quinn.

GOD YES. An amazing game to conclude the storyline, then expand the DC Universe with other characters.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Gotham City? Batmobile?! Scarecrow?!!!

Sign me the fuck up on day 0!

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies

Huh?

Neo Member
Exciting, though I'm bummed in a way because I don't have a next gen console or a powerful PC and I don't have much money. If only you could rent game consoles as well as games.

SFenton

Only boxarts for PS4/Xbox One/PC? No last gen or Wii U versions?

WB said it wasn't even worth it to port Origins DLC to Wii U and you're surprised there isn't a Wii U version?

PS360 not being there half surprises me- I'm guessing this game is more taxing than last-gen can handle.

Moze

Banned
I would be ridiculously hyped for this if origins never existed.

I will probably buy, but i just don't think i will enjoy it as much as i would have without origins.

EDIT: Batmobile!! Day 1

WB said it wasn't even worth it to port Origins DLC to Wii U and you're surprised there isn't a Wii U version?

PS360 not being there half surprises me- I'm guessing this game is more taxing than last-gen can handle.

More surprised about the lack of PS3 and 360 versions. I think this would be the first major multiplatform franchise to skip the last gen consoles in favor of being fully current gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom