• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

If anyone should be allowed to make the concious decision to take a shoot headbutt for the business it's definitely the main man Vinny Mac.
Memorable scene, top stuff.

Fox318

mcmahon.jpg

Zach

So, this Player Unknown Battlegrounds game is just a battle royale type thang where the map gets smaller as dudes are eliminated from competition? Or whatever? Right?

Looking forward to the sports-entertainment spinoff.

I have indeed talked with Alan4L and our own JamieOD at a few OTT shows.

I spent a few years in BC and still feel smug about living in Vancouver so that makes me very Canadian bud.

Good. Now, you are ready to cut a worked shoot on Alan4L and shoot for a single leg on him.

I'm kidding. He's possibly the nicest, most enthusiastic, and positive wrestling fan in the world.

So, this Player Unknown Battlegrounds game is just a battle royale type thang where the map gets smaller as dudes are eliminated from competition? Or whatever? Right?

Looking forward to the sports-entertainment spinoff.
Wrestling battle Royale style game? That would be the most hype shit ever. A sequel to WCW backstage assault.

The Scottish are good folks too.

I always end up drinking with tourists after concerts and stuff and I have no idea why. I'm a pretty tall guy with long hair and a beard and look like a horrible cunt to be honest, but people always approach me randomly and want to hang out when I am in the city. Not that I am complaining in any way, good company is often hard to come across. Fuck I have some stories, thinking back on things.

klonere

Banned
Good. Now, you are ready to cut a worked shoot on Alan4L and shoot for a single leg on him.

I'm kidding. He's possibly the nicest, most enthusiastic, and positive wrestling fan in the world.

He is a refreshing presence in the puro smark space he occupies, that's for sure.

I've not been the same since I heard someone accurately say yesterday that Seth's lengthy world title run was basically Jinder's, with better workrate and more interference.

Even had his own group, but at least Jinder's the star of his group

Feelings strong about right and wrong,
And he don't take trouble for very long,
He's got something deep inside of him, and courage is the thing that keeps them free,
He is a real American, Fight for the rights of every man,
He is a real American, fight for what's right, fight for your life!

Considering Vince's age and bone loss isn't it possible Owens could have cracked his skull open with that?

Its such a fucking dumb spot considering what they know about head injuries.

I'm actually surprised to see how many people are upset by that spot and worried about his safety considering a lot of the same people are anxiously waiting for him to die so the company would be better off.

Why are Miz and Enzo shooting if Enzo is on 205?

The locker-room is trying to tell Enzo not to live a Ric Flair lifestyle because fuck living a gimmick. Wrestlers don't make any money spend your money on video games, toys, and cars only. Somehow Enzo is now on 2 shows and still getting pushed and promo time while many sit in the back in catering lol.

I'm actually surprised to see how many people are upset by that spot and worried about his safety considering a lot of the same people are anxiously waiting for him to die so the company would be better off.

I don't know if you say this in jest or not, but it's something that seriously came to my mind when reading this thread.

So obviously this thread is mostly tsundere as the anime folks would say for Vince McMahon.

Zach

Are you sure they're the same people? Let's have a list. Thank you.

P.S. WHERE IS WGW, DUDE, YOU LIE, SIR, YOU LIE.

Top Bottom