• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Mahonay

Banned
Out at a bar and they are playing Saves The Day. Ah high school memories. Back when I briefly got too cool for fake sports.

Now Beastie Boys Intergalactic.

Would people be excited if Bryan's return match was against Cody?

Cody is so weird. Most people would sigh with resignation. Referring to himself as some type of locker room leader is bizarre too.

Would people be excited if Bryan's return match was against Cody?

Cody is so weird. Most people would sigh with resignation. Referring to himself as some type of locker room leader is bizarre too.
It'll be a match on his return to the indies

Don't think he'd avoid a return to ROH even in its current state just for the memories/nostalgia

Anth0ny

I believe the correct modern day colloquialism is "lies between the ropes"

giphy.gif

Pikma

Banned
If working for ROH is the only way to see Bryan return I'd rather he'd stay retired

ROH is not worth risking anyone's health

Leading to a takeover match. That moment got a major reaction.

Plus why is cody doing the yes chant and the yeslock when Bryan contract doesn't end for another year?

Those two are gonna put on a hell of a TakeOver match considering how incredibly good their throwaway House show match was I saw.

Literally made be a believer in the V-Teen Dream

I wonder what it is about being a fake athlete that makes them want to do it forever until they are completely broken.

I went to two prerelease tournaments for Smash Bros Brawl when it released, and won both of them in the same night. I had ~20-30 people legit chanting my name while I held one of the shittiest trophies I've ever seen above my head. That felt good as fuck, lemme tell you.

Now imagine an entire arena (or half of one, going by ticket sales :V huehue) doing the same thing for you while you hold one of the most sought-after belts in the biz. That's a high that's hard to forget.

BROTHER.

Cagey

Banned
I went to two prerelease tournaments for Smash Bros Brawl when it released, and won both of them in the same night. I had ~20-30 people legit chanting my name while I held one of the shittiest trophies I've ever seen above my head. That felt good as fuck, lemme tell you.

Now imagine an entire arena (or half of one, going by ticket sales :V huehue) doing the same thing for you while you hold one of the most sought-after belts in the biz. That's a high that's hard to forget.

BROTHER.
But your sports entertainment addiction wouldn't kill you if you continued.

Kill your sex life, sure, but not kill you dead.

😯

But your sports entertainment addiction wouldn't kill you if you continued.

Kill your sex life, sure, but not kill you dead.

😯

True, friend Cagey, but the point I was trying to make is that people cheering for you is a high that's hard to replicate. We all know that junkies will do a lot to get their fix. So just imagine what the boys in the wrestling biz will do to get THEIR fix.

miserable

I have to attend a wedding today. I hate weddings. I don't like to dance and I don't drink alcohol. How am I gonna make it trough? Any tips?

I have to attend a wedding today. I hate weddings. I don't like to dance and I don't drink alcohol. How am I gonna make it trough? Any tips?

Fuck dancing. Just don't do it unless you meet someone you would be happy dancing with and poke fun at yourself if you suck.

Not sure what to suggest regarding not drinking. People generally drink to avoid the awkwardness of talking to people they don't really know in these situations. Just try to take it easy with people you feel comfortable with I guess.

I feel similarly about weddings and have two left feet and had to go to a wedding last weekend so I feel ya. I ended up just chatting with my cousin's partner whose family own a boxing gym.

Guys, I'm really drunk, but I just wanted to tell you all something. A lot of people talk some trash about you guys, but I think you're all awesome. I know I don't post in here much, but this is honestly a really dope community. I lurked in a few wrestling community's before this one, and they're all various degrees of bad, but you guys are overall pretty awesome. That's my shoot for the month.

Top Bottom