• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rudy Giuliani Can't Keep His Hands To Himself (Air horn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ Erin's face when he says "I know men who are touchy/feely and I don't like it" WHILE HE'S TOUCHING HER!!

What a scumbag.

To be fair, the video is edited to make it look like he says that while he's touching her, when he actually said that a little bit later. Doesn't change the irony though lol. I had the same thought when I watched the unedited version.

karasu

I like to think of it as this the one guy in the audience at all of Trump's rallies/etc who has the uncanny ability to use the airhorn he snuck in at the perfect time to disrupt the train of the thought of his hero's political enemies.

Well when you put it like that it is god damn hilarious.

Veelk

Banned
Why doesn't she pull away or not react or anything?

Not trying to blame the victim, just so it's clear. Rudy's the scumbag in this picture completely. I'm just kind of perplexed by her nonreaction here.

joebruin

Not trying to blame the victim, just so it's clear. Rudy's the scumbag in this picture completely. I'm just kind of perplexed by her nonreaction here.

the moderators generally try and keep their composure

I'm assuming that she's trying to keep a professional demeanor. Sadly, women have to smile and nod when in uncomfortable situations on the job.

Sushi Nao

I like to think of it as this the one guy in the audience at all of Trump's rallies/etc who has the uncanny ability to use the airhorn he snuck in at the perfect time to disrupt the train of the thought of his hero's political enemies.

mzl.zjoynhfo.png

Forearms

Quoting myself from the first page:

I love her hard swallow when he first touches her, and the body language when he finally lets go the second time. It really highlights how uncomfortable that situation was, while also being hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom