• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

23qwerty

f6913b61599f4516a4faf27ff1265e23.png

good feel

Newt

I kinda feel like all the champions Riot has released, Ivern is one of the worst. He just feels incredibly frustrating to play against.

Newt

Back to jungle deciding the game :/. Getting pretty burnt out of ranked.

Seems like in D3 the jungle problem is even worse. I wouldn't be suprised if up to master, games are like 70% jungler decided.

Honestly, jungle probably has to go back to the low econ role it previously was. Like what's your weakness if you have global map pressure and you still get to build triforce?

zkylon

zkylewd
I kinda feel like all the champions Riot has released, Ivern is one of the worst. He just feels incredibly frustrating to play against.
i definitely feel like inven is too deadly of a ganker for how well he transitions into a super support later on

his self shield shouldn't be as long as an ally shield or something?

i just hate being ganked by him cos it's flash or die

he's not a bad champion tho, the design is cool and the kit has lots of interesting and unique stuff, i just think he needs to be more about that and less about his ganks being as effective as lee sin's

Leezard

Back to jungle deciding the game :/. Getting pretty burnt out of ranked.

Seems like in D3 the jungle problem is even worse. I wouldn't be suprised if up to master, games are like 70% jungler decided.

Honestly, jungle probably has to go back to the low econ role it previously was. Like what's your weakness if you have global map pressure and you still get to build triforce?

Yeah, junglers decide way too much of the game right now. It's really annoying to get stuck with a worse jungler. It's relatively simple to work around a skill deficit in other lanes, but even a small jungler skill difference can have a big impact on the game.

Tizoc

So with Jungle Warwick is it worth rushing Hydra? Or the initial weapon that hits multiple targets to be exact, before completing the main jungle item?

Ever

Banned
So with Jungle Warwick is it worth rushing Hydra? Or the initial weapon that hits multiple targets to be exact, before completing the main jungle item?

I prefer rushing Tiamat then finishing your jungle item. Having Tiamat increases your clear speed. Then it's Cinderhulk -> Titanic Hydra -> Tank items. Be sure to have a Spirit Visage in your kit somewhere since it synergizes well with your healing.

Tizoc

I prefer rushing Tiamat then finishing your jungle item. Having Tiamat increases your clear speed. Then it's Cinderhulk -> Titanic Hydra -> Tank items. Be sure to have a Spirit Visage in your kit somewhere since it synergizes well with your healing.

Fair enough thanks for the info.

zkylon

zkylewd
ppl complaining about popular champions getting skins is so whatever for me

those skins make a lot of ppl happy, make rito a ton of money and don't really get in the way of ur niche skins, let ahri and lee sin fans be happy

rito should really make an illaoi skin tho

Ever

Banned
Can't you just stomp them all with the gator

I can, it's just really annoying. A lot of the juggernauts are anti-dive, anti-melee champs. Illaoi is the worst, but it's in varying degrees, from Darius to Yorick.. The counter to them is kiting and proper team play, but melees and soloQ don't have that.

They're really frustrating to lane against because most standard tops don't have to tools to outplay them because of their kits and retardedly high base stats. Killing them because I'm a Renekton god and killing them because they have counterplay are two different things.

ppl complaining about popular champions getting skins is so whatever for me

those skins make a lot of ppl happy, make rito a ton of money and don't really get in the way of ur niche skins, let ahri and lee sin fans be happy

rito should really make an illaoi skin tho
Not only that, but it's been almost two years since the last Lee skin

I only really whine about it because I don't want more Lees in my games because I'm in fucking silver and Lees around here think Insec is some kind of medicine.

Ever

Banned
Not only that, but it's been almost two years since the last Lee skin

I only really whine about it because I don't want more Lees in my games because I'm in fucking silver and Lees around here think Insec is some kind of medicine.

Gotta get that envelaap boost

He's the only good Lee Sin I know

Quonny

If they're gonna make skins for popular champions all the time throw a bone to the rest of us and give us chromas.

They're super easy to make and would at least satisfy some people.

Seeing popular skins on popular champions get chromas is just ugh. I know why they do it (more people own the skins to buy more chromas, etc), but come on. Been sitting on the same Yorick and Illoai skins for YEARS.

If they're gonna make skins for popular champions all the time throw a bone to the rest of us and give us chromas.

Seeing popular skins on popular champions get chromas is just ugh. I know why they do it (more people own the skins to buy more chromas, etc), but come on. Been sitting on the same Yorick and Illoai skins for YEARS.

Yeah.

I always liked how HotS always threw bones to the 'uglier' characters. Even Leoric(Who is kinda akin to Yorick in being undead) got a sweet as Space Lord skin.

DotA 2 on the other hand, they kinda crowd source the skins, but I think the majority of characters there have a semblance of collectibles(Except for Io and....that flying lizard thing because they're so inanimate?)

Shit, I made my name around here by complaining about the amount of skins certain characters have, and I'm glad more people are seeing that Rito keeps freaking doing it.

Ever

Banned
Also, I was wondering. Why does Galio have digitigrade locomotion? Seems weird when the rest of him is humanoid.

zkylon

zkylewd

yorick doesn't count cos he was in line for a rework. same with urgot, any complaints on those kinds of champions is immediately null (note how taric didn't get a skin forever, got reworked, and immediately got an awesome skin)

illapee idk, rito just hates her or something

i think ppl have a lot of negative bias around skins, lots of less popular champion get skins, it's just that your unpopular champion hasn't gotten one, while ahri or lux or whatever get tons so u feel shitty

but lots of unpopular champions get skins, it's just that there's 130 champions, so it takes a while to get to everyone

would be nice to see the efforts of shitty skins like pugmaw go towards good skins but cant all be winners

Quonny

yorick doesn't count cos he was in line for a rework. same with urgot, any complaints on those kinds of champions is immediately null (note how taric didn't get a skin forever, got reworked, and immediately got an awesome skin)

illapee idk, rito just hates her or something

i think ppl have a lot of negative bias around skins, lots of less popular champion get skins, it's just that your unpopular champion hasn't gotten one, while ahri or lux or whatever get tons so u feel shitty

but lots of unpopular champions get skins, it's just that there's 130 champions, so it takes a while to get to everyone

would be nice to see the efforts of shitty skins like pugmaw go towards good skins but cant all be winners
opinions and viewpoints immediately invalidated

Yeah.

I always liked how HotS always threw bones to the 'uglier' characters. Even Leoric(Who is kinda akin to Yorick in being undead) got a sweet as Space Lord skin.

DotA 2 on the other hand, they kinda crowd source the skins, but I think the majority of characters there have a semblance of collectibles(Except for Io and....that flying lizard thing because they're so inanimate?)

Shit, I made my name around here by complaining about the amount of skins certain characters have, and I'm glad more people are seeing that Rito keeps freaking doing it.

I think you're talking about Jakiro, who just got a remodel which will likely allow people to submit hats for him.

zkylon

zkylewd
thing about hots and doto skins is that they suck tho

rito skins are the best skins of any game ever, the amount of quality, detail and value in almost every skin is staggering

they blow everything else out of the water, no contest

so yea give them time to get to ur champion

opinions and viewpoints immediately invalidated
well ur complaint on someone like yorick really is irrelevant

yorick is a champion that had a kit nerfed into oblivion because of how toxic it was, he wasn't even put on free rotation and his visual design was outdated af

riot didn't want ppl playing yorick cos he was a mess, so they obviously are not gonna make skins for him

same with taric, they didn't make skins for taric cos he sucked, but the second he got reworked he got a skin, even if he's not ahri

galio actually did get a debonair skin (and aatrox got that pirate skin too) so it's not like they don't ever make skins for those kinds of champions

this is a very tired and old discussion that props up every time someone like ahri gets a skin

try to think of things in a bigger context rather than just being upset that ur champion didn't get a skin. i want a taliyah skin too, doesn't mean that lee sin shouldn't get one

Top Bottom