• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

TheFlow

Banned
I mean, it depends on the enemy team but you should consider taking it sometimes on Nami. Any support can take ignite, especially ones that trade well in lane.
Champs can outheal ignite so easily late game. Good for that early and mid game but I rather have the ability to slow a champ and remove somoenof theor power instead. Easier to protect my adc that way

I think the drain buff for Fiddlesticks is an interesting idea. I have no idea if it will bring him back to the jungle though given that (I think) Fiddle isn't cut out for the new jungle because the buff camps were reduced from 3 mobs to 1 mob and he can't use dark wind anymore.

Ever

Banned
Those Gnar buffs.

It was nice seeing Renekton in LCS play for awhile, XD

Fiddle Q range buffs are going to make him so annoying to deal with on ARAM.

Man Lucian feels so good right now

T1ofga1.png

team too heavy this game but he feels great to play

TheFlow

Banned
welp got matched with a varus and got an S+ rank.. getting 21 lp per game. using cdr boots+ combining sightstone+gold item has really helped my early game.

Actually, if we're judging on who deserves a skin based on how long it's been since they had a skin released then Darius technically still is more deserving because his skin came out before Illaoi was released with a skin. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheFlow

Banned
so what is everyone's least favorite and most favorite champ to have on your team. Note cool to list more than one just provide reasons for each champ.

Flow's

least favorite: Taliyah anylane- low elo means people don't know how to use her, requires more skill than the more meta midlaners, and one bad ult can ruin most things.

favorite: Zac jungler- his kit is great no matter what stage of the game, harder to find a bad zac than a good yas, and I love playing with one because his bounce+nami wombo <3.

Loot exclusive skins are fucking idiotic. I've never seen a single gemstone and fuck off if you think I'm buying the one or two gemstones that are avaiable in expensive box packs that show up twice a year.

TheFlow

Banned
legendary lee skin is awesome, but not the biggest fan of the ingame model. the back stuff is eh. Voice is awesome, along with some of the effects shown.

congrats to the lee mains for getting a legendary skin.

zkylon

zkylewd
the loot stuff is gambling so i'm 100% against it

luckily none of the loot skins have been anything you should feel very sad about not having

for a moment i thought it was gonna be the lee sin skin and that one actually looks great

Could it be? The legendary Finales Funkeln is back?
that's a weird buff, i don't like it

the lizzy buffs are better, a bit more ratio on q is much appreciated

drawkcaB

That's a pretty strong buff for Volibear on the PBE. Still not convinced any of the junglers that Riot is looking into actually have any issues. Fiddle buffs 7.6 particularly the CD return for drain looks crazy.

zkylon

zkylewd
the lux thing scales up to 50% with ult ranks, that's kind of a lot

imo it's a stupid change, does little for the stuff she struggles with like laning and promotes her least healthy gameplay of just abusing fog of war for snares into ults

so what is everyone's least favorite and most favorite champ to have on your team. Note cool to list more than one just provide reasons for each champ.

Flow's

least favorite: Taliyah anylane- low elo means people don't know how to use her, requires more skill than the more meta midlaners, and one bad ult can ruin most things.

favorite: Zac jungler- his kit is great no matter what stage of the game, harder to find a bad zac than a good yas, and I love playing with one because his bounce+nami wombo <3.
good question

least favorite is almost surely draven, i don't think i've had a good draven player in my team in like 3 years lol

favorite is harder, i'm rarely happy with what ppl pick lol

I love how legendary lee sin looks almost the same as regular lee sin.

Also glowing fist, totally not trying to piggyback off iron fist with the timing of the announcement.

Top Bottom