• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

zkylon

zkylewd
WzIo7qt.gif

that lee sin skin is amazing

it has like the van damme dance lol

I assume development started as soon as someone heard that Iron Fist was in the works, so
lmao

Dekutulla

I don't really see any visual similarity between the Lee skin and Iron Fist aside from, like, 'glowy' and 'punches people'. If anything, it reminds me more of an Exalted character.

zkylon

zkylewd
ricklessbandon said the ult lissandra buff is probably gonna be replaced, which makes sense since it's random af lol

imo they should just reduce her passive cooldown to like 14s and that'd be pretty great for her

on the lux reset stuff idk, it feels stupid to me, it sets up very feast or famine situations in teamfights where someone dies to a support ignite tick and now it means you have one less ult to shoot and your damage is reduces dramatically

meanwhile it means that u can basically blow ur ult on the support for basically no consequence which i don't see as good (did i mention how much i feel the cdr creep is hurting the idea of consequence in league -___-)

i'd rather they did something that makes sense for the character and style of champion like adding true sight to e or something

Guys, I found the only ADC who is legit worse into a Cait Lulu lane than Vayne. Want to guess who?
It's Yasuo. Why the fuck would you pick Yasuo bot into cait lulu?

zkylon

zkylewd
this patch feels pretty sucky as a leblanc player, all the other champions that got nerfed got some help while leblanc didn't

and like, no way in hell i'm accepting the idea that leblanc was more problematic than freaking varus

Ever

Banned
Fed LB feels hella worse to play against than fed Varus

Varus you build tabis and you're gucci

LB you just get instagibbed

Plus you get on Varus and he dies, LB pops away and spams laugh

Newt

Varus is still an ADC, a Hecarim, Maokai or any other diver is still gonna destroy him.

LeBlanc has way less counterplay.

zkylon

zkylewd
varus to me was way worse cos he was way more boring, pew pew poke from 1.2k range, there's no silver lining to that champion, it's lame all over. leblanc has like jukes and needs to actually make stuff happen and shit

i've always liked playing against leblanc so idk

TheFlow

Banned
Ye what everyone else said. Roaming lb>fed Varus anyday. Varus doesn't have escapes outside his ult. Mao or any other diver will take him down.

Newt

Honestly Zky, you're probably in the minority. Most people are happy that Riot destroyed LeBlanc, no-one finds her fun to play against.

That Jinx buff looks fun. Been playing W max lethality Jinx in featured modes. Now if I buy an IE the W is legit going to 1 shot people when it crits.

Also, Maokai is like the biggest Leblanc counter. I'd much rather play Varus into that. Leblanc risks getting rooted every time she tries to do anything. Varus needs to be flanked or flashed on to be in any danger.

TheFlow

Banned
Legendary lee is kinda underwhelming. Way to bright, ult looks bad, and looks more like a 1350 rp skin.

Riot is good at tweaking stuff before release though

zkylon

zkylewd
jinx buff is weird

they sure seem to enjoy adding crit to stuff lately, maybe they're prepping up for crit rework

Honestly Zky, you're probably in the minority. Most people are happy that Riot destroyed LeBlanc, no-one finds her fun to play against.
yea i guess

it feels like they forgot about her already when they couldn't leave varus or mf one patch without buffing them back. mf isn't even doing bad -___-

it's very frustrating

haven't seen a champion destroyed like this in a while, no follow up, no mention of anything

Newt

Varus and MF can be salvaged though, unlike LeBlanc. She's either gonna be broken or garbage. She doesn't really have a place in between. Her old weakness was no waveclear, but she doesn't have that problem anymore.

yea i guess

it feels like they forgot about her already when they couldn't leave varus or mf one patch without buffing them back. mf isn't even doing bad -___-

it's very frustrating

haven't seen a champion destroyed like this in a while

They're just deciding what to do with her. If they don't plan on reverting W damage they can...

buff the passive timer, remove W delay, give E its slow back, buff ult cd.

Any of these would make me very happy bcuz she'd feel closer to old Leblanc.

Newt

Lol, decided to queue for flex. Got matched with a premade of three.

One locked Graves jungle, the other Ez mid, and finally Fiora top. They dodged before I had a chance to teach them about team comps.

Well that's the last time I queue for flex solo. Why anyone else would queue for it is a mystery to me.

Ever

Banned
Lol I had the biggest Dignitas style baron throw today

Me, dobe and the support try and baron after we kill three for overstaying. We all get executed, lose baron and the game.

NA shotcalling xd

drawkcaB

Just had the snappiest, quickest turn around in a game. Generally, when my team comes back to win it's a slog. A long winding road to Victory. We're down 2 inhibs with only 2 outer turrets down, a duo S6 plat in the bot lane and on paper normals [mis]matchmaking in full effect. Then *wham* it just all turns around. I don't even know how exactly, I need to watch the replay. We went from completely on the backfoot to effortlessly charging down mid.

Those PBE Alistar buffs are fucking delicious. Gonna have to try him out for sure. Never got around to it past mini-rework. Bard passive buffs are fantastic too. Holy fucking beans 4 meeps, 60% AoE slow on each meep AA at 50 chimes. With that sort of consistent CC application come late game I imagine Bard will be changing his keystone to SBP from TLD.

Just had my first Galio rework game, and it had to be on ARAM against an AD team. Still made it work somehow. The ult feels amazing. Rework Galio kinda felt like playing Poppy, but overall I think I prefer the rework over the older one.

I think Rework Galio can be played as a peel support, particularly against dive teams.

Also Costy, his tooltip still has the armor scaling ratio.

zkylon

zkylewd
Is the Boxer skin a legendary too? Not sure if that skin have a new VO but looks better
i think the boxer skin doesn't have a new dance, taunt and all new animations for all his abilities. i know it has a punch instead of a kick but i think that's just a good value 1350 skin more than anything

i'm pretty sure boxer lee sin doesn't have unique vo

i don't play lee sin but i think the new skin looks pretty rad

TheFlow

Banned
got all new animations and vo, so yea

Just had the snappiest, quickest turn around in a game. Generally, when my team comes back to win it's a slog. A long winding road to Victory. We're down 2 inhibs with only 2 outer turrets down, a duo S6 plat in the bot lane and on paper normals [mis]matchmaking in full effect. Then *wham* it just all turns around. I don't even know how exactly, I need to watch the replay. We went from completely on the backfoot to effortlessly charging down mid.

Those PBE Alistar buffs are fucking delicious. Gonna have to try him out for sure. Never got around to it past mini-rework. Bard passive buffs are fantastic too. Holy fucking beans 4 meeps, 60% AoE slow on each meep AA at 50 chimes. With that sort of consistent CC application come late game I imagine Bard will be changing his keystone to SBP from TLD.
i would love to see alistar become popular again.

drawkcaB

Enemy team picks Pantheon, Rengar, and Karthus. My ADC picks Jinx, rest of the team goes squishy too...what to do, what to do...

Pick Taric, that's what. Easy game, easy life. That poor, poor pantheon. Twice he tried to ult in and twice I waited to pop my ult just for him. Neither ever got close to picking off our squishies. Denied a pair of Karthus ult kills with my ultimate as well, and at least another three with Locket.

I think Rework Galio can be played as a peel support, particularly against dive teams.

Also Costy, his tooltip still has the armor scaling ratio.

The kit is there for supporting.

My concern is how strong he'll be top. If he's too strong in that position, pretty much any nerf he receives will end up hurting support Galio as well. Sort of like how Nautilus' nerfs over the past year+ have been directed at top, but it affected his support as well.

Ah who am I kidding. That kit is overloaded as hell. It'll take many rounds to tone him down to the point he can't support anymore. Funny you mention he feels like Poppy, 'cause he's the new Poppy.

Top Bottom