• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Yeah that wasn't as cool as last year's. I guess they might want to save the real villain interaction stuff for the shows.

Even though the DC movie universe is a dumpster fire so far I still think it was a mistake not incorporating Arrow and Flash into it. How fucking hype would it have been had Season 2 of Arrow ended with power going out in Star City followed up by hearing Zod's "YOU ARE NOT ALONE" transmission?

I remember the hopes of seeing this happen but then Man of Steel came out.

Subscribing.

Last season was a bit of a let down from season 1,but still super fun. I kinda dropped out of the GAF discussions, though.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Just got finished watching the season 2 finale, that Time Wraith scene was so unintentionally hilarious.

Time Wraiths: Whose been fucking around with time travel?!!

Barry: It was that guy (points in Zoom's general direction).

carlsojo

Just got finished watching the season 2 finale, that Time Wraith scene was so unintentionally hilarious.

Time Wraiths: Whose been fucking around with time travel?!!

Barry: It was that guy (points in Zoom's general direction).

Yeaaaaaah that whole thing was pretty anticlimactic.

Really hyped to see Wally put it in that work this season. I hope they don't resolve this in 2 episodes.

Speculation: Wally probably gets killed in Flashpoint . When Barry gets back to the real world, Wally starts developing speedster powers. Wally is excited to have Barry train him, but Barry doesn't want to train Wally after watching him die as Flash in Flashpoint.

carlsojo

Speculation: Wally probably gets killed in Flashpoint . When Barry gets back to the real world, Wally starts developing speedster powers. Wally is excited to have Barry train him, but Barry doesn't want to train Wally after watching him die as Flash in Flashpoint.

Hey that's pretty good.

Well since no one has made it yet... is it worth it to watch Supergirl? The only episode I saw was the Flash crossover and it was laughably bad. As far as we know Supergirl isn't getting merged fully into the Arrowverse, just it's going to have a couple of crossovers a season. Is there any reason to believe otherwise?

If you didn't enjoy the crossover then Supergirl isn't for you. As for joining the Arrowverse, I haven't been keeping up with interviews and such so I wouldn't know for certain but I wouldn't doubt it.

ZeroX03

Banned
The Supergirl crossover wasn't a good episode, but the show is inconsistent in quality in that there's a few episodes like that.

Basically just the Roy storyline.

If you didn't enjoy the crossover then Supergirl isn't for you. As for joining the Arrowverse, I haven't been keeping up with interviews and such so I wouldn't know for certain but I wouldn't doubt it.

The crossover was literally one of(if not) the worst episode of the CWverse.

Volimar

Not to mention the biggest nod it got in The Flash was
"I'm back?"

Yeah that was a huge diss to Supergirl I thought. He could have ended the episode telling Cisco about the cute blonde alien that could fly. Really hoping she gets merged into the arrowverse and we don't just keep having convoluted reasons for people showing up on each other's Earths all the time.

dJyCGIa.gif

Joni

Yeah that was a huge diss to Supergirl I thought. He could have ended the episode telling Cisco about the cute blonde alien that could fly. Really hoping she gets merged into the arrowverse and we don't just keep having convoluted reasons for people showing up on each other's Earths all the time.

dJyCGIa.gif
It was really rushed. They needed to plug it somewhere fast. They only got approved for this really late as CBS switched bosses iirc.

Well since no one has made it yet... is it worth it to watch Supergirl? The only episode I saw was the Flash crossover and it was laughably bad. As far as we know Supergirl isn't getting merged fully into the Arrowverse, just it's going to have a couple of crossovers a season. Is there any reason to believe otherwise?

It does get better than the Flash crossover but not by much, it also gets worse.

I really like Supergirl, even the old Helen Slater movie I can watch and enjoy but I find very little to enjoy about the TV series.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
MHWilliams is actually Amish and refers to everyone from outside the community as English.

- J - D -

Less than two days until the start of Flashpoint!

Spoiler:
Also less than two days until the end of Flashpoint.

lol. Not really a surprise though. Barry's screwups always seem to work themselves out and usually in the span of one episode.

Barry you IDIOT.

jdstorm

Banned
After the finale, FUCK THIS SHOW.

Save me Legends and Supergirl...oh god, how is Supergirl better written than the shows that started the TV universe?

Because the only well written show is the one that Greg Bertenelli devotes most of his time too.
Plus Ali Adler is writing Supergirl and she's great

Top Bottom