• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

I'm going to be a jackass and not read the previous 3 pages and just ask:

Is there room left? Is this a sim-style league? Can i play pwease?

Edit: i'm on ps4

I'm going to be a jackass and not read the previous 3 pages and just ask:

Is there room left? Is this a sim-style league? Can i play pwease?

Edit: i'm on ps4

Yes it is sim style on ps4! And I will say there will more than likely be room. I'll put you on the list. Just some basic info:

1. We advance weeks every 72 hours.
2. Sim league with things like 4th down rules.
3. CB3 is scared to get another beating from me so he refused to play this year

DCX

DCX
I can jump off the sinking ship before it hits the sea floor.
theonjumpsship.gif

When it comes to my love of the Dolphins, don't lump me in with ph33!

We'll be fine... Or should I say.... this won't affect us too much,,,, we have the best backup QB in the league. We just need a full season out of Ajayi and ReShad Jones and the wildcard is ours. We don't have a secondary without da God tho. That's where it all went wrong last season.

The feeling is mutual, Drizz. I never want to be lumped in anything with you.

We were a borderline playoff team with him, we're probably at best 9-7 with Matt Moore and that's at the very best. There's a reason he's a career backup.

DJ Bowser

We're going to pull Cutler out of retirement. Adam Gase will be his Football insulin.

Then we're going to the Super Bowl.

But yeah, prime Moore was probably about equal to Tannehill but I just expect him to keep sliding.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
And now its $3. An even better deal!

Ill get it right now. Wheres phee.

Edit: Nevermind! The reviews say the online doesnt work properly. Lets just all play Worms Armageddon!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
See above ^

The online is shit according to reviews.

But Armageddon should still be fine. Never forget:
\
17354.jpg

Top Bottom