• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valve Showed Something at GDC...Made People Excited. [Seemingly Not HL3]

PixelPerfect3

Neo Member
One of the Valve graphics dev said that he's leaving, and that he has "shipped" the product he was working on.

I would guess it's Source 2.

Edit: He worked on "wearable computing" for Valve. Might be something else.

Dmax3901

I want to know what this was. I want an ARG that will end with us watching a video of what this was. I want it all. I want it now. Come on.

rrs

2qh6s

Well, that was anticlimactic

Outside the box for the sake of outside the box thinking here: could it have anything to do with Valve's plans for a TF2 film?

Otherwise it's probably just Source 2 being demoed with some nondescript assets

NAPK1NS

I guess I've just come to the conclusion that I don't really care if Half-Life 3 ever comes out or not. I'm a bad member of the House of Gabe, and I don't love love love the games as much as everyone else.

If it comes out, cool. I would be more interested in new IP.

Yeah, it was just trolling: http://www.valvetime.net/threads/updated-valve-reportedly-showing-nice-things-at-gdc-2013.243324/

It was later revealed that Dave Oshry was referring to a partnership between Valve and Interceptor Entertainment to put his upcoming game on Steam. David Goldfarb has also revealed he was also "in on the joke", showing that this whole situation may have been a scheme intended to generate hype for the products of those involved.

I can't believe that people are still going on about @locust9 and myself tweeting about Valve. They're both Jews! They're up to something!

Did it ever occur to you that I was meeting simply to discuss @InterceptorEnt and @RiseoftheTriad ?! Coming out on Steam this Summer?

Do you have any idea how hard it is as a small developer to get face time with the people we're lucky enough to be working with at Valve?

The worst part is that @pixelenemy who first wrote the story are good friends of mine and still as of yet have not even tried to contact me.

I'm sorry I ended up trolling everyone but ya kind of had it coming. \m/_((><))<3

Nothing to see here, move along.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Simple rule with HL3:

If you think it's HL3, it isn't.

Top Bottom